5000+

Default Obligatory Bloodline Championships Hype Thread

There's a community tournament running now with the best teams in the game competing, so if you want to see how the game looks at the highest possible level, here be streamz:

http://manlybacon.com/stream/

Shit should start properly soon and run throughout today and tomorrow. Meantime there's one of the commentators showing how bad players play.
    Last edited by bmfof; 03-24-2012 at 14:29.

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrillegious View Post
    As long as people can get my point across, why would grammar/spelling matter? it doesnt thats why im smart. Im smart cause i dont give a fuck, cause i dont need too. At least here that is.

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by bmfof View Post
    how the game looks at the highest possible level
    how bad players play.
    Too bad the skillcap is so low there is barely any difference. (aka the game sucks)

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by bobii View Post
    Too bad the skillcap is so low there is barely any difference. (aka the game sucks)
    stupid and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare UDL View Post
    Thats us 2v1 ing you easily.

5000+

It's a reccuring habit of people who've briefly played BLC and got their shit kicked in, to state they have basically been there, done that, won the prize, etc. Unfortunately they never actually have anything to show for that experience, so their attitude always comes off as pretty anecdotal. Especially in bobii's case it's even more comical, since he never actually bothers to put more than a single line in his posts, so they always seem bitter and sore.
    Last edited by bmfof; 03-24-2012 at 18:36.

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrillegious View Post
    As long as people can get my point across, why would grammar/spelling matter? it doesnt thats why im smart. Im smart cause i dont give a fuck, cause i dont need too. At least here that is.

11,000+

Especially in bobii's case it's even more comical, since he never actually bothers to put more than a single line in his posts, so they always seem bitter and sore.
    I'm going to break my point of ignoring bobii just to ask everyone to ignore bobii. Every single one of his posts is just him saying "this game takes no skill" or "the players are bad" despite never giving any examples of games that do take "skill".

I'm surprised anyone pays him attention here but I guess this community isn't as smart as it makes itself out to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    You are clearly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Being socially progressive does not make you 'advanced'.