Results 1 to 12 of 12

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    10,000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,967

    Default Public Education in action

    http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/22/va...op-candidates/

    Yeah, that's your tax dollars at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    99% of human resource offices are paid for by grants (non-tax dollars).

  2. #2

    Default

    I thought this was going to be an entertaining documentary

  3. #3
    10,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    F*CK Mexifornia
    Posts
    10,011

    Default

    Whats funny is that all the children found out the Ron Paul is the best choice and got their parents to vote for him.

  4. #4
    4000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona
    Posts
    4,900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    Whats funny is that all the children found out the Ron Paul is the best choice and got their parents to vote for him.
    In a perfect world.
    What will an attack from Russia look like?



    Quote Originally Posted by Caffy View Post
    palo god saved my cock!

  5. #5
    8000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    US - Texas
    Posts
    8,420

    Default

    It's pathetic how you people see an isolated incident and every time, without fail, you go for the cheap shop 1 liner.

  6. #6
    4000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona
    Posts
    4,900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    It's pathetic how you people see an isolated incident and every time, without fail, you go for the cheap shop 1 liner.
    I wouldn't really call it isolated. Public schools are generally taught by socialists to center-left minded individuals. Even when i was in school our teachers tried to mix their political views heavily in the curriculum. it's just in this case it was actually reported upon.
    What will an attack from Russia look like?



    Quote Originally Posted by Caffy View Post
    palo god saved my cock!

  7. #7
    10,000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    It's pathetic how you people see an isolated incident and every time, without fail, you go for the cheap shop 1 liner.
    So isolated that we 'people' just keep on finding them...............
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    99% of human resource offices are paid for by grants (non-tax dollars).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •