Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

2000+

Default Executive Order: Get Ready for Martial Law

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-...s-preparedness

Grand Vizier Obama is pushing an executive order to implement all the logistical and bureaucratic infrastructure that would be needed to assume control of "the domestic industrial and technological base" under martial law, and also train these sectors to "improve the efficiency and responsiveness of the domestic industrial base to support national defense requirements."

Good news everyone, now we can have a more efficient and all encompassing martial law when it is inevitably declared. But there's more, the new policy, even in peacetime, will be to

foster cooperation between the defense and commercial sectors for research and development and for acquisition of materials, services, components, and equipment to enhance industrial base efficiency and responsiveness.
    Because the military industrial complex isn't bad enough already...
    Last edited by Shaehl; 03-18-2012 at 16:45.
    ~Greatness Incarnate~

Banned

lol. That's exactly what Hitler did. That right there is the definition of fascism. Total take over of private property. I mean "cooperation" lol.

Awaits Pirate Glen's tin foil comment.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12148 created the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) that is to interface with the Department of Defense for civil defense planning and funding. An "emergency czar" was appointed. FEMA has only spent about 6 percent of its budget on national emergencies, the bulk of their funding has been used for the construction of secret underground facilities to assure continuity of government in case of a major emergency, foreign or domestic.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12656 appointed the National Security Council as the principal body that should consider emergency powers. This allows the government to increase domestic intelligence and surveillance of U.S. citizens and would restrict the freedom of movement within the United States and granted the government the right to isolate large groups of civilians. The National Guard could be federalized to seal all borders and take control of U.S. air space and all ports of entry. Many of the figures in the Iran-Contra scandal were part of this emergency contingent, including Marine Colonel Oliver North.

This is fucking insane.

Yummy.

Banned

The question is not what's insane. The question is what isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyMan View Post
    EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.
    I stopped reading after this one. Executive Order 10990 is about the Federal Safety Council and does not contain a single reference to transportation, highways, or seaports. Nice job, sheeple.
    Last edited by PirateGlen; 03-18-2012 at 23:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

Perhaps we are just paranoid Pirate, but at least we accept the very real possibility that the government does not have our best interests at heart.

I've said it before, I hope we're wrong because nothing short of a civil war can uproot the corruption in place if we're right.
    Last edited by Death's Chill; 03-18-2012 at 23:15.

Yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    Perhaps we are just paranoid Pirate, but at least we accept the very real possibility that the government does not have our best interests at heart.

I've said it before, I hope we're wrong because nothing short of a civil war can uproot the corruption in place if we're right.
    I do not fail to accept that possibility. I just don't see any need to increase the alarm for such a thing when they are doing the exact same thing as they were doing 18 years ago.

Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

PirateGlen may not be paranoid, but at least he's rational. If I had a dime for every time one of you guys said that something is going to lead to the doom of something, well.. you know how the saying goes.
    Pi-piru-piru-piru-pi-piru-pi-pi-piru-piru-piru-pi-piru-pi-pi-piru-pi-pi
    This'll explain everything: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL3remBDiy0
    -----------------------------------------
    I believe I did what's called making you forumfall down the stairs.-Jackhowitzer

You do know that...

1. Someone actually has to start it. Will you or are you going to wait until a specific side wins and party with them?
    2. If corruption is so bad you need civil war, then you better say buye to your friends and relatives because you are seeding sedition on a public traceable network, namely the internet. The secret police will be at your door soon.
    3. If you think civil war is a solution to be aimed for then I hope you will experience it soon. Your romantic idea of what happens after such war will probably be proven wrong though.
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    I stopped reading after this one. Executive Order 10990 is about the Federal Safety Council and does not contain a single reference to transportation, highways, or seaports. Nice job, sheeple.
    Old info. Mislabeled.

Executive Order 10995: All communications media are to be seized by the Federal Government. Radio, TV, newspapers, CB, Ham, telephones, and the internet will be under federal control. Hence, the First Amendment will be suspended indefinitely.

Executive Order 10997: All electrical power, fuels, and all minerals well be seized by the federal government.

Executive Order 10998: All food resources, farms and farm equipment will be seized by the government. You will not be allowed to hoard food since this is regulated.

Executive Order 10999: All modes of transportation will go into government control. Any vehicle can be seized.

Executive Order 11000: All civilians can be used for work under federal supervision.

Executive Order 11490: Establishes presidential control over all US citizens, businesses, and churches in time of "emergency."

Executive Order 12919: Directs various Cabinet officials to be constantly ready to take over virtually all aspects of the US economy during a State of National Emergency at the direction of the president.

Executive Order 13010: Directs FEMA to take control over all government agencies in time of emergency. FEMA is under control of executive branch of the government.

Executive Order 12656: "ASSIGNMENT OF EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS RESPONSIBILITIES", "A national emergency is any occurrence, including natural disaster, military attack, technological emergency, or other emergency that seriously degrades or seriously threatens the national security of the United States. Policy for national security emergency preparedness shall be established by the President." This order includes federal takeover of all local law enforcement agencies, wage and price controls, prohibits you from moving assets in or out of the United States, creates a draft, controls all travel in and out of the United States, and much more.

http://www.disastercenter.com/laworder/laworder.htm
    Last edited by GirlyMan; 03-19-2012 at 00:09.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyMan View Post
    Old info. Mislabeled.

Executive Order 10995: All communications media are to be seized by the Federal Government. Radio, TV, newspapers, CB, Ham, telephones, and the internet will be under federal control. Hence, the First Amendment will be suspended indefinitely.
    I stopped reading here. EO 10995 is about basic light spectrum management. It was issued 7 years before the first ARPANET message (showing the ridiculousness of the idea of seizing the internet). None of the words media, seize, or newspaper occur within this EO.

Government has always managed the light spectrum. If it didn't, your neighbors' TV remote could conceivably shut off your TV or jam your radio.

Odd. Now the question: is this being done because of what you people are saying, or is it being done because something might happen that none of us expect, such as a huge natural disaster that will require martial law?
    Turning Villages into Regional sources of Conflict and PvP hot Spots
    Xpiher's DF:UW Suggestion Thread

Thanks AV for fixing safe zones. It seems like the danger levels you talked about before beta were enough! Now FIX VILLAGES!

Normal User

Who tha fuck are we in such dire need of defense from? Stone throwing afghanistan farmers? Iranians who couldnt shoot a missile longer than a couple hundred miles? Sounds to me like they are preparing for a major war.
    -Kael Trighton-