Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyhat View Post
    hershel, redneck, Rick and T-Steak are the only cool characters.
    You forgot Maggie. She's cool, but only because she's not as annoying as Lori (yet), and a hottie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Obviously all this in the US...the country where a fanatical worship of science has replaced any true religious sense or any balanced perception of LIFE

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    Do you like Red Heads? Whats wrong with not caring much about Blondes? Its not shallow at all, I just dont find most blondes attractive, its pretty fucking simple. I dont like fake or big tits also, sue me? If thats your thing, more power to you. If that is all you prefer, compensating much for something? The other thing is fat chicks, thunder thighs, lisps, club feet, toe thumbs, saddle bags, receding hairlines, blindness, the deaf though I am partial to mutes though I refuse to learn sign language.

That other word you are looking for quite possibly could be called Awesome.
    I think you're a fucking retard for bringing out the tits or ''doll'' from the start. I made a point about the comic book and went and started debating about the beauty of the playboy models. Instead of worshipping guns you might want to learn to read or something constructive.

and as for your question I like redheads, blondes, brunettes, asians, whites, black, hispanics and sometimes middle-easterners but the sometime is mostly because of the the whole religion thing.
    Last edited by Amelia Del; 03-20-2012 at 01:39.
    Servers will go down at 3AM GMT and stay down for 5 hours. We confirmed that the new controllers cleared customs and are in the data center.
    Sorry we mistook the EU and the NA server.

10,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia Del View Post
    I think you're a fucking retard for bringing out the tits or ''doll'' from the start. I made a point about the comic book and went and started debating about the beauty of the playboy models. Instead of worshipping guns you might want to learn to read or something constructive.

and as for your question I like redheads, blondes, brunettes, asians, whites, black, hispanics and sometimes middle-easterners but the sometime is mostly because of the the whole religion thing.
    Ok, so as long as it has a hole and a heartbeat you would stick your dick in it. You are one of those types of people, a moist cavity is all you need. You really arnt picky, maybe because you cant be, who knows. That is fine though, even the fatties need someone to love them, it just aint gonna be me.

8000+

Ok, so as long as it has a hole and a heartbeat you would stick your dick in it. You are one of those types of people, a moist cavity is all you need. You really arnt picky, maybe because you cant be, who knows. That is fine though, even the fatties need someone to love them, it just aint gonna be me.
    Because he doesn't racially discriminate he is a sexual degenerate?

10,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    Because he doesn't racially discriminate he is a sexual degenerate?
    So its racist to you now to not be attracted to any specific races? You ever met an attractive Eskimo?

So its racist to you now to not be attracted to any specific races? You ever met an attractive Eskimo?
    Yes actually I have. Just because your experience and perception of Eskimos is a haggard ass old lady in a big fur coat, doesn't mean there ain't any sexy Eskimos. Also, the proper term for them nowadays in Inuit.

5000+

hey look, i put "inuit woman" in google and on the first page there was a fuckable inuit chick

http://www.northernstars.ca/actorspq...abella_250.jpg
    Last edited by Marrik; 03-20-2012 at 02:44.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Darwin
    "Ignorance begets confidence, more so than does knowledge."
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt
    UK made Saudi Arabia a monarchy so they could take over the middle east

I am usually not attracted to black or Hispanic girls, or Indian girls.

Physically attracted.

This does not, in any way shape or form, mean that I think their mental or physical capabilities are compromised because of my lack of attraction to them.

The very notion that I can say "I'm not attracted to black girls" can be twisted into being racist is insane. That's not racists. That's my personal preference in mates.
    Last edited by Death's Chill; 03-20-2012 at 04:49.

Yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post

Physically attracted.

This does not, in any way shape or form, mean that I think their mental or physical capabilities are compromised because of my lack of attraction to them.

The very notion that I can say "I'm not attacked to black girls" can be twisted into being racist is insane. That's not racists. That's my personal preference in mates.
    You're being attacked by black girls? OH NO RUN MAN RUN

Damn it.

Yummy.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia Del View Post
    Btw for those reading the comics, apparently the story of Michonne is in the latest Playboy magazine issue.
    Dont bother googling this btw, there is no shots of her boobs.....

Me niether. I like me a white girl pancake booty mmmm
    Last edited by Spike Spiegel; 03-20-2012 at 05:03.
    DFUW- Hans Doodledorf
    Quote Originally Posted by GM Trader Krins View Post
    *P 5. Spike Spiegel - Troll, and knowingly will make false accusations against people he does not like in game.

Physically attracted.

The very notion that I can say "I'm not attracted to black girls" can be twisted into being racist is insane. That's not racists. That's my personal preference in mates.
    It is racist but what is exactly wrong with being racist in the first place? Nothing worst then a PC racist.
    Based God

ベースの神

If someone told me they were not physically attracted to white boys, I wouldn't care. It means nothing more than what they said. People really take offense to everything these days.

Yummy.

Normal User

No I'm simply not as shallow as discriminating races and hair color.

first of all eskimo is a racist term you dumb fuck. I've never seen a real inuit therefore the answer is no but I'm sure they exist. How many real inuits did you see ? Because movies never make stereotypes.
    Last edited by Amelia Del; 03-20-2012 at 10:48.
    Servers will go down at 3AM GMT and stay down for 5 hours. We confirmed that the new controllers cleared customs and are in the data center.
    Sorry we mistook the EU and the NA server.

10,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Marrik View Post
    hey look, i put "inuit woman" in google and on the first page there was a fuckable inuit chick

http://www.northernstars.ca/actorspq...abella_250.jpg
    All I see is a face. That doesnt make her fuckable. The rest of her could be ginormous.