Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 88
  1. #46
    10,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    F*CK Mexifornia
    Posts
    10,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zato`1 View Post
    well... so long as they kept starting the car at least a couple times a week, it'd be fine.

    i see its getting cold etc now.... the water molecules in the brain of the zombies would freeze and permanently damage them effectively killing them. i wonder if zombies die from overexposure, is that even fair?
    Starting the cars wont do shit to keep the gas good. The easiest way to stop a battery from going dead on a car is disconnect the negative cable. That stops any parasitic drain and even a car turned off uses some power to keep the ECU functions going.

  2. #47
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    Who buys porn magazines for the articles?

    Who really finds those air brushed blow up dolls attractive?

    I am far from Random.



    Fixed.
    so you only like guys, sound good. I didnt tell you to buy the article. I said the story of Michonne was in the playboy magasine. You can buy it or not, you can buy it and jerk to it if you want, I dont fucking give a shit and your input is completely useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    You can't dig too deep on this show, it just falls apart too easily. Entertaining show, but yeah...

    One thing that irritates me is everyone is a crack shot / sniper with any gun. Asian headshotting everything from the Kia while driving all crazy around a field. Even Lori is popping headshots off at 50 feet + with a shitty revolver and barely aiming.

    All those idiots deserve to die though. They didn't secure shit, they had no provisions in their cars. Hell one of their getaway cars didn't have any gas in it?

    rofl.

    Die - all of you idiots.

    And once more - MAKE SOME FUCKING SPEARS YOU MORONS.

    Only person so far with their shit together is that guy with the samurai sword and two undead chained up to himself so he covers his smell. Cut off arms, tape face closed - done.

    He wins @ Zombie.
    to be fair he was using a shotgun which is a bit more forgiving.
    And it's not like they're exactly difficult targets.
    One thing that pisses me off is. Why the fuck do you even need to shot a zombie in the head with a shotgun? a chest shot would make them completely unable to move anyway.
    Im pretty sure it went along that line when they ran out of gas: >we<ve been driving for an hour on fumes.

    PS: the guy with the sword is actually a girl. I'm really hoping they kept it like it is in the comic book cause Michonne is a character more important then Lori. She's like third most important character after Rick and Andrea.

    Characters by importance to the story
    • 1. Rick
      2. Andrea
      3. Michonne
      4. Glen
      5. Dale
      6. Tyreese/Armstrong
      7. Carl/Lori
      8. Heschal
      9. Maggy(ie?)
      23034040. Patricia and the other sister, they should have died both of them.
    Last edited by Amelia Del; 03-19-2012 at 19:00.
    Servers will go down at 3AM GMT and stay down for 5 hours. We confirmed that the new controllers cleared customs and are in the data center.
    Sorry we mistook the EU and the NA server.

  3. #48
    8000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    8,076

    Default

    I know nothing about the comics; That chick that saved Andrea, were those god damn zombies that she had chained up near her? Seems like something a crazy person would do.

  4. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedicake View Post
    I know nothing about the comics; That chick that saved Andrea, were those god damn zombies that she had chained up near her? Seems like something a crazy person would do.
    Looked like a good idea to me. She had chopped off the arms and altered the face so they couldn't bite... this lends her the ability to mask her scent from other undead I would think.

    I haven't read the comic book, but it seemed genius to me. Also she has a melee weapon, and looks like some light armor.

    Finally someone that isn't retarded joined the show!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

  5. #50
    10,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    F*CK Mexifornia
    Posts
    10,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia Del View Post
    so you only like guys, sound good. I didnt tell you to buy the article. I said the story of Michonne was in the playboy magasine. You can buy it or not, you can buy it and jerk to it if you want, I dont fucking give a shit and your input is completely useless.
    Yep, you hit the nail on the head. You either like air brushed chicks with implants are you like dudes. There are only two options.

  6. #51
    3000+ nizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,322

    Default

    Up until now I liked the show, but this last episode was terrible.

    The whole story about Shane's death - seriously what the fuck! We're supposed to believe that Rick's all guilt-ridden because he killed the shithead who kept trying to get his wife and son back AND to stab him in the back? Not to mention Lori's reaction at the end. "How dare you defend yourself?!"

    At least they decided to get rid of the shallow farm people who never recieved any attention, for the whole season. Meh.

    Too bad though Andrea and Lori made it, annoying bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Obviously all this in the US...the country where a fanatical worship of science has replaced any true religious sense or any balanced perception of LIFE

  7. #52
    12,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC, Beta Tester
    Posts
    12,845

    Default

    I don't think anyone gave a shit that Shane is dead besides Lori which makes think wtf did she say to Shane? She could be a psycho.

    I like Hershel. He is such a bad ass standing there shooting. "Fuck you! My house!"
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"


    Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

  8. #53
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    Yep, you hit the nail on the head. You either like air brushed chicks with implants are you like dudes. There are only two options.
    you dont like blondes(how fucking shallow is that lol), you dont like tits, what was the other thing? I dont remember.
    Servers will go down at 3AM GMT and stay down for 5 hours. We confirmed that the new controllers cleared customs and are in the data center.
    Sorry we mistook the EU and the NA server.

  9. #54
    8000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    8,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    Looked like a good idea to me. She had chopped off the arms and altered the face so they couldn't bite... this lends her the ability to mask her scent from other undead I would think.

    I haven't read the comic book, but it seemed genius to me. Also she has a melee weapon, and looks like some light armor.

    Finally someone that isn't retarded joined the show!
    Oh fuck I didn't notice she altered their face

    Shit that is kind of smart.

  10. #55
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedicake View Post
    Oh fuck I didn't notice she altered their face

    Shit that is kind of smart.
    read the comics before they destroy the character next season. you will thank me.

  11. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia Del View Post
    Characters by importance to the story
    1. T-DAWG
    2. Andrea
    3. Michonne
    4. Glen
    5. Dale
    6. Tyreese/Armstrong
    7. Carl/Lori
    8. Heschal
    9. Maggy(ie?)
    23034040. Patricia and the other sister, they should have died both of them.[/list]

    fixed.

  12. #57
    5000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    5,819

    Default

    they'll probably keep t-dawg alive way too fucking long, just like shane
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Darwin
    "Ignorance begets confidence, more so than does knowledge."
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt
    UK made Saudi Arabia a monarchy so they could take over the middle east

  13. #58
    10,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    F*CK Mexifornia
    Posts
    10,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia Del View Post
    you dont like blondes(how fucking shallow is that lol), you dont like tits, what was the other thing? I dont remember.
    Do you like Red Heads? Whats wrong with not caring much about Blondes? Its not shallow at all, I just dont find most blondes attractive, its pretty fucking simple. I dont like fake or big tits also, sue me? If thats your thing, more power to you. If that is all you prefer, compensating much for something? The other thing is fat chicks, thunder thighs, lisps, club feet, toe thumbs, saddle bags, receding hairlines, blindness, the deaf though I am partial to mutes though I refuse to learn sign language.

    That other word you are looking for quite possibly could be called Awesome.

  14. #59
    3000+ nizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    I like Hershel. He is such a bad ass standing there shooting. "Fuck you! My house!"
    I'm glad they didn't get rid of him, although it seemed that way at first. Now let's hope he won't suffer the same fate as T-Dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Obviously all this in the US...the country where a fanatical worship of science has replaced any true religious sense or any balanced perception of LIFE

  15. #60

    Default

    hershel, redneck, Rick and T-Steak are the only cool characters.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •