Banned

Exclamation Worth Resubbing? (NA)

Ill come back tonight if its worth resubbing.
    Is there still a population and big guild wars or is it just more nut cupping and pussy footing?

Normal User US1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Ikisis.Frost View Post
    Ill come back tonight if its worth resubbing.
    Is there still a population and big guild wars or is it just more nut cupping and pussy footing?
    There are enough people playing to not even bother askimg yourself the question. I am nervous when i pve and i rarely farm 1 hiur straight without getting pvp. I live im talpec and we constantly get reds all day long. The game is very populated atm but Some npc cities are ghost town. Like they have always been

Banned

Good to know i resubbed.

you should've read the na section, as it seems like mostly nutcups and scroaching from reading that

but now I guess you'll find out firsthand, good luck, hopefully it works out for you

Greatdane... what are you playing these days?
    YouTube Videos: HowLongCanUMakeAName

Quote Originally Posted by Ikisis.Frost View Post
    Good to know i resubbed.
    Yeah... you'll soon learn not to listen to those people that insist the population is "fine". By not being able to farm for an hour straight he means that it's only literally maybe 1 person that wanders by an hour if lucky... and those reds that raid... MAYBE 2 people at a time every 4 hours.

Just my thoughts from when I logged in last and a total of 3 people spoke up in chaos chat when I asked how things were.

Regardless if the session is optimum. Darkfall is a fantastic game and people who want to prevent others from experiencing it for whatever reason are dbags. Hi Bainwalker (or should I say "I used to play with more players a long time ago and now that's all I talk about Bainwalker.")

Wow, really? This has gotten too easy.

worth it i killed 50 seperate geared players today and i logged in late evening

Quote Originally Posted by Iona Leafblade View Post
    Greatdane... what are you playing these days?
    bejeweled blitz

Activity actually seems very high lately, people everywhere you go. It's nice.
    Krail Ukriek
    Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Epitaph23 View Post
    Activity actually seems very high lately, people everywhere you go. It's nice.
    That's just because 75% of EU is there cause of the delay that was had on the EU server.

It is definitely worth subbing and playing! The game is awesome. I've been playing maybe ~3 months now and there's lots of PVP wherever I seem to want to hunt...

This is a team game though so if you roll solo expect to run into players that have friends... 'nutcupping' or w/e
    Last edited by Artemis Knives; 03-08-2012 at 12:20.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Bainwalker View Post
    Yeah... you'll soon learn not to listen to those people that insist the population is "fine".
    QFT

I capped 3 villages the other day, alone, and the whole time I saw one person ride by on a horse.

The population sucks, it's worse than it has ever been. Don't listen to these asshat fanboys.. Yes DF is a good game and has much potential. But the population blows!