Hybrid View

Default NA1 Payment Issue

Hey,
    at first of all excuse me for posting here, but since my problem is related to the payment im asking this question here;

i was actually able to buy my NA1 darkfall account with my (german, european) paypal account, but after the free month for some reason i cant resub with the same paypal (and bank) account. id already searched for this problem on google afcourse but i couldnt find anything about it...

Maybe theres some quick solvation for this issue? id be thankful for you to let me know then.

(the bank account is covered)

PS: another information that might be useful, i tried to pay with the debit advice procedure (hope thats the right english word for it).

thanks alot to any helpful advice!
    Last edited by KogarWyrmslayer; 02-28-2012 at 23:00.

I've heard the payment page is fussy on what browser you use. Have you tried different browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or Chrome?
    YouTube Videos: HowLongCanUMakeAName

i used firefox, but i also have to mention that i actually get to the (paypal linked) payment page but it tells me to put in my infos for my bank account (which is obviously already bound to paypal) for the payment.

if i write down the info of my already "paypal asigned" bank account, it tells me that this account is already linked to my paypal account - but no info about that and why i cant use it

paysafe card would be an option for me, but i dont know if a can use an "EURO" based paysafecard to pay US-Dollars (?)...

edit: with internet explorer i cant even log in to my account actually xD
    Last edited by KogarWyrmslayer; 02-28-2012 at 23:32.

3000+

If I'm understanding, it sounds like an issue more on the paypal side of it?
    Also, in addition to what Iona said, things like AdBlock and NoScript have been known to cause problems when setting up payment.

If all else fails, contact support and they can see where the error is.
    http://support.us.darkfallonline.com
    http://support.darkfallonline.com
    Darkfall moderators are not paid employees of Aventurine. In all business other than Darkfall Board moderating, our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions

obviously its not on the side of paypal since i was able to buy the game on the same computer with the same paypal/bank account.

arent there any europeans here with similar (hopefully already solved) probems?

but thanks, i now went for a support ticket.
    Last edited by KogarWyrmslayer; 02-29-2012 at 00:30.

Quote Originally Posted by KogarWyrmslayer View Post
    obviously its not on the side of paypal.
    paypal is notorious for payment errors, welcome to the internet. Give the finger to people helping you mHar.

/back to trolling, up up and away!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6MxDh0lMSo

First company to put Chivarly Medieval Warfare melee system in a MMORPG wins the intertubes.