Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Normal User

Default New highschool shooting?

Because kids are allowed to have guns to defend themselves of course!

Besides, it seems like the police did a good job anyways.
    Last edited by The Cannibal; 02-27-2012 at 17:24.
    http://www.geckzilla.com/dfstuff/cannibal.png

3000+ Long term follower

After that Anders shooting in Norway you'd think the eurotrash would have the humility to stop using these incidents for America bashing. nahhhh

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Krag View Post
    After that Anders shooting in Norway you'd think the eurotrash would have the humility to stop using these incidents for America bashing. nahhhh
    anders had to travel to another country to get his weapon, this child didn't

Quote Originally Posted by Makgyver View Post
    anders had to travel to another country to get his weapon, this child didn't
    If someone wants to kill someone, then they are going to do it. We minus well make everything in the world illegal.
    Last edited by The Cannibal; 02-27-2012 at 17:44.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
    If someone wants to kill someone, then they are going to do it. We minus well make everything in the world illegal.
    Why did you make guns illegal for children? If they were all armed, they could defend themselves.

I'd like to see him kill 70 people with a baseball bat.

Note: Breivik was using legally owned firearms. He was unable to obtain any through the black market. Had his firearms not been legal, he would never have succeeded.

Quote Originally Posted by Emolas View Post
    I'd like to see him kill 70 people with a baseball bat.

Note: Breivik was using legally owned firearms. He was unable to obtain any through the black market. Had his firearms not been legal, he would never have succeeded.
    Killing 70 with household cleaners though.......

I swear, you guys are afraid of fucking everything.
    Last edited by The Cannibal; 02-27-2012 at 17:55.

Killing 70 with household cleaners though.......

I swear, you guys are afraid of fucking everything.
    I'm afraid? I'm not the one who needs a gun under my pillow to give me a feeling of power and safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Emolas View Post
    I'm afraid? I'm not the one who needs a gun under my pillow to give me a feeling of power and safety.
    Haha, yet are calling for that gun to be banned.

I only keep guns around so I can kill off any worthless fuck who points one at me. I get giddy with excitement just thinking about it.

The Right to Bear Arms is constitutional, of course, and is meant to bestow "power" to civilians, mostly, as inferred, to act against tyranical government.

If an American citizen has a problem with the Right to Bear Arms, then that is one's personal opinion, but it is certainly an unconstitutional idea. There are plenty of politicians with unconstitutional idologies whom for which you should probably vote.

All that being said, the comments here suggest that it is "crazy" to have the privilege to own and carry fire arms, whereas it is actually the opposite.
    Last edited by philipc4; 02-27-2012 at 18:52.
    Philnaer Grimtrove
    Senior Detective
    Glory Seeker
    Servant of the Great Beard

>Fact

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by philipc4 View Post
    The Right to Bear Arms is constitutional, of course, and is meant to bestow "power" to civilians, mostly, as inferred, to act against tyranical government.

If an American citizen has a problem with the Right to Bear Arms, then that is one's personal opinion, but it is certainly an unconstitutional idea. There are plenty of politicians with unconstitutional idologies whom for which you should probably vote.

All that being said, the comments here suggest that it is "crazy" to have the privilege to own and carry fire arms, whereas it is in fact the opposite.
    Where are you getting these "facts"?

Damn, too slow.
    Last edited by muddymess; 02-27-2012 at 18:43.

muddymess

I edited my post to make it more understandable for you two guys.

But aside from the sarcastic banter, which is stupid and funny at the same time, I need to re-evaluate that last sentence.

Instead of: "All that being said, the comments here suggest that it is "crazy" to have the privilege to own and carry fire arms, whereas it is in fact the opposite."

I would now say: "All that being said, the comments here suggest that it is a flawed and progressive idea to have the privilege to own and carry fire arms, whereas it is actually a standard idea, and a cornerstone for our constitutional republic.

This way I'm not saying either idea is crazy, because neither is, in my opinion, but the "forefathers" of America and I agree that the Second Amendment is fundamental to the established Consitution.

(Clearly, there will likely be some incorrect statements in my posts, but please overlook them while considering my point, then correct them.)
    Last edited by philipc4; 02-27-2012 at 19:01.
    Philnaer Grimtrove
    Senior Detective
    Glory Seeker
    Servant of the Great Beard

8000+

When will these things stop