Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast
    8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper View Post
    we won darkfall, of course the people here hate us.
    Yup. You won in category of least likely to get laid.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper View Post
    we won darkfall, of course the people here hate us.
    troll
    Vordus Shadowlord, creation of evil and darkness of the Alfar land

Hythero Toughleaf, protector of the Mirdain forest

1000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok Delrhe View Post
    EU1... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm get a clue?
    quit darkfall 2 years ago.

2000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
    Edit~ how fucking pathetic are you to zerg in a tab targeting game, lolz carry on you interweb warriors...
    Just fyi, it's not a tab target and there is no 'auto aiming'. It's no Darkfall, but it certainly has a different action oriented combat style. That said the level difference between two players makes a ridiculous difference.
    Sennheiser - Assist - Thage
    O.o
    EV

2000+

hmm 5on1 FUN?!
    I would be bored after 10 min of that
    GET DARKFALL! Buy it here or here
    Quote Originally Posted by foggen View Post
    I have pretty puppeteered the entire server for a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by foggen View Post
    I still consider us to have won darkfall many times over.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmfof View Post
    no - we're not selfsieging.

Quote Originally Posted by xarnthal View Post
    Just fyi, it's not a tab target and there is no 'auto aiming'. It's no Darkfall, but it certainly has a different action oriented combat style. That said the level difference between two players makes a ridiculous difference.
    Just a fyi, if you say "auto-lock target skills", it means tab targeting to anyone with some common sense.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6MxDh0lMSo

First company to put Chivarly Medieval Warfare melee system in a MMORPG wins the intertubes.

2000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
    Just a fyi, if you say "auto-lock target skills", it means tab targeting to anyone with some common sense.
    afaik the only "auto-lock target skills" are some roots and some heals, which only locks after you aim at them(toggle key, mouse over X players, toggle key). I've only come across one spell, which "locks" on 4 different people, that does damage. All the regular melee/casted attacks are not lock on in any way...
    O.o
    EV

The problem of this game imo; is the "aoes" of meele attacks (and some magics) mixxed with no friendly fire, and about range combat, when i tested it (the free weekend event) was really close, only 20 m (60 feet if im not wrong).

Atm imo Darkfall (without AV) >>>> Tera

The problem is that AV dont seems going to give away the game to another company
    Last edited by davgame; 02-28-2012 at 15:22.
    InGame; I----l B-----s .. .

2000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by davgame View Post
    The problem of this game imo; is the "aoes" of meele attacks (and some magics) mixxed with no friendly fire, and about range combat, when i tested it (the free weekend event) was really close, only 20 m (60 feet if im not wrong).

Atm imo Darkfall (without AV) >>>> Tera

The problem is that AV dont seems going to give away the game to another company
    I completely agree with everything you said. I'd love a server ruleset similar to Darkfall. The combat isn't close to what Darkfall combat is, but it is different than everything else and it is definitely not a tab target style of MMO. The PvP requires more thought than the other themeparks for sure, but I don't know that I'd call it good. Certainly worth trying out(which some have not even looked at it apparently).

The ranged combat is very close, but you also do more damage the closer you are as a ranged, which adds a new element to the PvP as a ranged class.
    O.o
    EV

1000+

I will never understand why every game gets compared to a version of Darkfall that never existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    this is like watching a bunch of retards talk about another bunch of retards just because they have a different form of retardation.

Quote Originally Posted by droidika View Post
    hmm 5on1 FUN?!
    I would be bored after 10 min of that
    just gonna say this once

levels and gear are so fucking important its ridiculous. We had 3 level 27s, which was the max level for this beta. I was level 14, ripper was 20. I died in 1 shot, ripper in 2, soooooooo.....

We had alot of fights against other clans while ripper was streaming on twitch.tv for MMORPG. Most of those fights our 27s were outnumbered and outgeared, yet the only ones that died was either me or ripper. This video was recorded after Ripper had finished streaming for MMORPG, and is focused on just being assholes and ganking people.

also, when i turned that corner, I saw a sea of red, so I said 10. Turns out it was 6. fucking backseat gamers in this bitch.

no qualms.
    get some - eu launch
    fly man - na launch
    the beard - df1 endgame

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by Fly Man View Post

Most of those fights our 27s were outnumbered and outgeared, yet the only ones that died was either me or ripper. s.
    LOLOL but people were wearing epics and stuff.

Give me a break, a lvl 27 vs lvl 27 is a fair fight, complaining about "gear" is hilarious so early on in the game.

Former Captain of the COS Van Cleef
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiDxkAiSAmw
    Quote Originally Posted by Warpig! View Post
    you just remind me of the little cry baby fgts that I used to take lunch money from in elementary school

Quote Originally Posted by Spades911 View Post
    LOLOL but people were wearing epics and stuff.

Give me a break, a lvl 27 vs lvl 27 is a fair fight, complaining about "gear" is hilarious so early on in the game.
    Actually there were plenty of people rolling around in +6 gold weapons and or armor and blue drops from the 27 instance.

It's a very significant difference. Just a forewarning to those who were already concerned about level disparities and its effect on pvp. It is a themepark MMO, so it's to be expected.

It's like jumping into WoW arena with quest greens/blues against a raid/high rated arena geared opponents. Unless the geared guy is incompetent, your chances are slim. Especially with the 27 cap and limited amount of abilities.

All the pvp in CB2 (against any remotely competent players) just revolved around having more 27's for the most part, and hopefully more of the classes that "blossom" early. Larger group duels or open world pvp engagements could be quite fun later on.
    Last edited by dandelions; 02-29-2012 at 02:09.

I never really understood how Byr or you, Dande, fit in with that gaggle of overgrown teenage angst either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhade View Post
    It's how you respond when you're disadvantaged, or when you're outnumbered and outflanked, that really means something to me and I feel shows your character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaniz View Post
    Don't tap the glass. It disturbs the fish.

Quote Originally Posted by xarnthal View Post
    afaik the only "auto-lock target skills" are some roots and some heals, which only locks after you aim at them(toggle key, mouse over X players, toggle key). I've only come across one spell, which "locks" on 4 different people, that does damage. All the regular melee/casted attacks are not lock on in any way...
    oh, so only the CC is auto-lock with a click drag for multi-targets? pardon the fuck out me
    Last edited by BulletToothTony; 02-29-2012 at 02:27.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6MxDh0lMSo

First company to put Chivarly Medieval Warfare melee system in a MMORPG wins the intertubes.