Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

X-Files was pretty tragically bad. My mother even watched it, that's how bad it was...
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    nacitar has never used any (to my knowledge) exploit maneuvers, glitches, and/or bugs... He has always been adamant in his ways, ... having been totally legit since launch, a feat many of us have failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Abaratican View Post
    My mother even watched it, that's how bad it was...
    Freud would be able to say a thing or two about that remark.
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

Quote Originally Posted by Sqarak View Post
    Freud would be able to say a thing or two about that remark.
    Even psychologists will explain how poorly Freudian approaches apply to reality. Furthermore, dead men cannot say anything.
    Last edited by Abaratican; 02-24-2012 at 20:34.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    nacitar has never used any (to my knowledge) exploit maneuvers, glitches, and/or bugs... He has always been adamant in his ways, ... having been totally legit since launch, a feat many of us have failed.

love it, reminds me allot of x-files

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    But fuck! The actor playing Astrid should have been used as token black dead girl in the first episode.

Why the fuck have they hired such a crummy playing actress and continue using her is mindnumbing. When ever she's on I wanna turn off the damn show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Only in season 2 so far.

I just think she's like a human version of Bambie. Why the fuck they neded a character like that is beyond my reasoning.
    It's the script. Telling her to play her character that way. She also plays her double form the other universe and she's more likable and interesting IMO. Same with Bishop Sr and Olivia. Those are annoying as fuck when from our universe, at least until she gets laid.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

2000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    I like her character, she is supposed to be quirky and odd. Did you see the episode where She meets herself from the other universe? I thought it was a good episode.
    I like Astrid's character too, I love Fringe. After the first couple episodes I think it has been a great show
    Sennheiser - Assist - Thage
    O.o
    EV