Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    10,000+

Default Santorum campaign suggests Mitt Romney may have done deal to make Ron Paul his runnin

http://harndenblog.dailymail.co.uk/2...ning-mate.html

After tonight's debate, in which Ron Paul and Mitt Romney repeatedly attacked Rick Santorum over his 16-year record in Congress, the former US Senator for Pennsylvania hinted that something nefarious was going on.

"You have to ask Congressman Paul and Governor Romney what they've got going together," Santorum told reporters in the spin room in Mesa, Arizona. "Their commercials look a lot alike and so do their attacks."

Santorum's top strategist John Brabender went even further, charging that the two men had "joined forces" and were coordinating attacks against his man

"Clearly there's a tag team strategy between Ron Paul and Mitt Romney. For all I know, Mitt Romney might be considering Ron Paul as his running mate. Clearly there is now an alliance between those two and you saw that certainly in the debate."

The was also coordination in their attack ads, he charged. "Ron Paul for all practical purposes has pulled out of Michigan. Correct? Where's he running negative ads against Rick Santorum? Michigan.

"It was interesting to me that if you watch Ron Paul when he came into the debate, he wrote negative things about Rick Santorum down because when he started to get questions he would immediately pick up his paper and start mentioning Santorum stuff."

He added: "What is amazing to me this shows a remarkable ability by Romney, who has already proven to be the most negative man in history on TV, now he's even training his opponents to be negative for his benefit and actually I think that takes remarkable skill."

The Romney campaign ridiculed the notion there was any coordination. "If ever there was an iconoclast who got up there and said what he believed, it's Ron Paul," said Stuart Stevens, Romney's chief strategist.

"The President of the United States's political action committee is now running ads that are just like Rick Santorum's. Is Rick Santorum coordinating with the President of the United States? I don't think so.

"So I think that's a sort of whiney silliness. It would not even be a question if he [Santorum] felt that he'd answered these questions better.

"To say, 'People are ganging up on me' in a debate where there's only four people in the debate and they're raising questions kind of speaks for itself."
    Not that I think his claims are true but I dont think I could vote for that ticket. Sure it gets Ron into the White House but in a form that has little to no pull.
    Last edited by [LoD] EE; 02-23-2012 at 16:08.

hes just trying to find excuses for getting his ass ripped apart last night
    when he rommney and paul took on gingrich at the sime time there was no talk about joined forces

10,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bulleteus View Post
    hes just trying to find excuses for getting his ass ripped apart last night
    when he rommney and paul took on gingrich at the sime time there was no talk about joined forces
    Santorum is just being a cry baby. They are picking on me! Wahhh!

I wonder what this will do to his numbers though. The audience booed him a number of times.

What really sucks though is that this was the last Debate before 22 Primaries and caucuses. It sucks that 2 were canceled, I think this would have been prime for the continued bashing of Santorum and Romney.

More than just whining. He's exhibiting symptoms classic paranoid thinking. First America is under attack by Satanic forces and now everyone's out to get him.

Guess he missed his last exorcism. Guy's obviously off his rocker.

Sounds an awful lot like when you guys argue that msnbc/cnn is just as bad as fox.

"Paul and Romney are both attacking Santorum more!"

Because Santorum is the easier target of choice at the moment.

"Jon Stewart is biased because he attacks republicans/fox news more!"

Not accounting for the fact that republicans and fox news provide comedy goldmines.
    Last edited by Emolas; 02-23-2012 at 16:38.

All the news networks have been saying there's a Romney Paul bromance going on, and it's all just Paul setting everything up for Rand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrin
    The hyped abomination has been slain by the hand of the righteous—let it rot in the pit of death and decay that it has prepared for itself.
    Official Human Advocate

I'm 1.000 in World Wars...

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Honorius View Post
    All the news networks have been saying there's a Romney Paul bromance going on, and it's all just Paul setting everything up for Rand.
    Rand might be a bigger retard.
    We should celebrate March 2013 as the month Off-Topic went Full Retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilio View Post
    Rand might be a bigger retard.
    0/10

zzz

cmon you can do better than that

Mitt and Paul?
    Here's my compromise:
    Mitt for president, Gingrich for VP, Paul for Secretary of Treasury.

I'd vote for that, tbh. Think about it.
    Darkfall moderators are not paid employees of Aventurine. In all business other than Darkfall Board moderating, our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Solonius View Post
    Mitt and Paul?
    Here's my compromise:
    Mitt for president, Gingrich for VP, Paul for Secretary of Treasury.

I'd vote for that, tbh. Think about it.
    id rather stick my dick in a meatgrinder and feed my penis patties to homeless african starving children for free than to see this see the day of light.

12,000+

TBH I would vote for any ticket that gives RP some meaningful role. But I would not do two shits for the candidate besides just voting. There is absolutely no way of capturing RP base for what it counts unless he is running for president.
    Last edited by Silverhandorder; 02-23-2012 at 18:37.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"

Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

you are all fucking insane if you would vote for something like that... not like it would happen anyway.

12,000+

Quote Originally Posted by -Jotun View Post
    you are all fucking insane if you would vote for something like that... not like it would happen anyway.
    Exactly there is that also. I trust RP enough to know that he would only do something like that if he was given enough of the platform or he sees a way to benefit the movement(country) by doing so.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"

Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

Paul for President
    Paul for Vice President
    Paul for Secretary of Treasury
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    nacitar has never used any (to my knowledge) exploit maneuvers, glitches, and/or bugs... He has always been adamant in his ways, ... having been totally legit since launch, a feat many of us have failed.