Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 80
  1. #31
    10,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    F*CK Mexifornia
    Posts
    10,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueOreo View Post
    Santorum: "Politics is a team sport folks."

    Gloomrender: He's advocating cronyism.

    Ding, ding, ding! Winnar!

    Santorum blows me away. How is this guy leading in the polls again?
    Because the American people are

    1: Easily swayed by a sweater vest
    2: Easily swayed by a good public speaker
    3: Will vote for their religion instead of with their brains.
    4: Your average American is a fucking idiot.

  2. #32

    Default

    Fucking Romney.

    Dodge dodge doge. I want to bash him in the head with a steel bat.

  3. #33
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Capua
    Posts
    894

    Default

    Ron is slapping shit tonight.

    However, I am extremely irate that religion is in any way involved in these debates. These are POLITICAL debates.
    Darkfall moderators are not paid employees of Aventurine. In all business other than Darkfall Board moderating, our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions.


  4. #34
    7000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Montréal, Québec
    Posts
    7,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    How exactly is that a load of shit? Do cars drive drunk or do the drivers themselves drive drunk? Guns dont just go off, they take a person to use them.
    Guns do kill people, they just dont have any criminal intention because they have no mind or will themselves.

    Anthrax doesn't kill people, people kill people!
    actually Anthrax does kill people by itself.
    Last edited by Ragnarok Delrhe; 02-23-2012 at 03:59.

    Join us on Twitch or on our forums!

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    And you can say the same thing about baseball bats. The point is still there. Its not the item that is the problem but the person behind it.
    And this just further proves my point: Your argument is completely useless.

    Edit: Unless you want to legalize personal nuclear weapons, anthrax and such..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok Delrhe View Post
    actually Anthrax does kill people by itself.
    Anthrax is synthetic.
    Last edited by Emolas; 02-23-2012 at 04:00.

  6. #36
    10,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    F*CK Mexifornia
    Posts
    10,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok Delrhe View Post
    Guns do kill people, they just dont have any criminal intention because they have no mind or will themselves.
    So do baseball bats, flower pots, pens, drills, chairs or swords.

    You cannot blame the object only the the person who uses it.

    Just because its a fucking firearm doesnt change the fact that they cannot kill on their own. There has to be an outside force exerted on it, it cannot aim and shoot itself.

  7. #37

    Default

    I'm watching the post-debate analysis on CNN right now.

    I swear to God Santorum's daughter has a herpes sore on her lip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhade View Post
    It's how you respond when you're disadvantaged, or when you're outnumbered and outflanked, that really means something to me and I feel shows your character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaniz View Post
    Don't tap the glass. It disturbs the fish.

  8. #38
    7000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Montréal, Québec
    Posts
    7,375

    Default

    for some reason I dont have any sound while trying to listen to this.

    Join us on Twitch or on our forums!

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    So do baseball bats, flower pots, pens, drills, chairs or swords.

    You cannot blame the object only the the person who uses it.

    Just because its a fucking firearm doesnt change the fact that they cannot kill on their own. There has to be an outside force exerted on it, it cannot aim and shoot itself.
    It's so easy to argue for anarchy using these elementary school arguments.


    So which is it? Either it's anarchy or you acknowledge to flaws of your argument.
    Last edited by Emolas; 02-23-2012 at 04:04.

  10. #40
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emolas View Post
    It's so easy to argue for anarchy using these elementary school arguments.


    So which is it? Either it's anarchy or you acknowledge to flaws of your argument.
    There is no flaw in his argument. If anything you need to agree to disagree. It doesnt matter what tool you use to hurt someone, you have to have the intent to cause harm first. Then what tool you use is for the most part irrelevant.
    -Kael Trighton-

  11. #41
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    901

    Default

    I think the final question summed up everyone pretty well. Paul, answered the question intelligently. Gingrich answered the question intelligently. Romney and Santorum both COMPLETELY ignored the question and instead gave their 'closing pitch' as why they are the best. It shows how these two both appeal to the whims of (frankly) ignorant people who don't value intellect.

    I definitely support RP above all but I almost think i'd put newt #2 simply because he has a brain in his head and hes not a fake piece of shit. The plastic-ness of romney and santorum are starting to REALLY bother me lately.

    How do people still support santorum even tho he votes AGAINST what he runs on? Oh thats right because his supports are blind sheep (pun intended), who probably dont watch the debates or if they do arent smart enough to keep up.

    I almost didn't believe it when he was called out for voting for planned parenthood funding. Then his excuse is basically 'sometimes you just have to play the political game'. What a piece of shit. If I was one of his christian moral consevative followers i'd feel betrayed and offended.
    -Kael Trighton-

  12. #42
    7000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Montréal, Québec
    Posts
    7,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emolas View Post

    Anthrax is synthetic.
    hmm hmm

    Join us on Twitch or on our forums!

  13. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nova88 View Post
    There is no flaw in his argument. If anything you need to agree to disagree. It doesnt matter what tool you use to hurt someone, you have to have the intent to cause harm first. Then what tool you use is for the most part irrelevant.
    So you would propose zero regulations, on anything, correct?

  14. #44
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emolas View Post
    So you would propose zero regulations, on anything, correct?
    Its too late to regulate guns in America. If we did it today, all it would do it make it tougher for regular law abiding citizens to acquire them. Guns have already flooded the black market so regulation is irreverent to criminals.

    And we already have basic regulations on guns even in 'gun states'. I don't know if you've ever tried to buy a gun but you need a background check and you need to prove you have no criminal background or history of mental illness.
    Last edited by Nova88; 02-23-2012 at 04:33.
    -Kael Trighton-

  15. #45
    7000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Montréal, Québec
    Posts
    7,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emolas
    Anthrax is synthetic.
    I think you might want to answer that or edit your first post on the subject Emolas cause otherwise it makes you an idiot.

    Join us on Twitch or on our forums!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •