Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Walkin Dead

Didn't really like the first seasons that much, but I watched em anyway.

OT needs more Ron Paul sigs

Normal User US1 Player

I think Shane is going to be confronted by everyone about killing Otis, and at some point they're going to find zombie Otis with a bullet wound in his leg. Busted.

5000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by xarnthal View Post
    Daryl cares too much just has serious emotional issues. This is AMC, Shane's gonna get pooped on here soon. Also the wife (laurie?) needs to get bit and die already. How long until Daryl's brother comes back is the real question!
    Yes yes yes yes
    - The one and only -
    My Videos

wtb df2010

After sitting through the missing girl thing for way too many hours and it ending with more drama when a person gets pregnant... I have no interest in watching these new episodes.

I still stand behind what I said 6 months ago: Kill the kids, abort the baby, fight more zombies.
    This show has become a soap opera and anyone with some testosterone in them feels confused because it has zombies and blood.

10,000+

The last two episodes have been pretty damned good, the series is getting back on track again and I cant wait for next week, its going to get mighty interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pallist View Post
    After sitting through the missing girl thing for way too many hours and it ending with more drama when a person gets pregnant... I have no interest in watching these new episodes.

I still stand behind what I said 6 months ago: Kill the kids, abort the baby, fight more zombies.
    This show has become a soap opera and anyone with some testosterone in them feels confused because it has zombies and blood.
    I'd suggest watching the first two episodes of season 3. It seems they finally got the memo and made it much more action filled.
    Last edited by The Cannibal; 02-21-2012 at 01:06.
    http://www.geckzilla.com/dfstuff/cannibal.png

5000+

meh its been going downhill ever since they substituted the stupid CDC mad scientist thing for Rick's son shooting Shane in the neck and killing him
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Darwin
    "Ignorance begets confidence, more so than does knowledge."
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt
    UK made Saudi Arabia a monarchy so they could take over the middle east

Quote Originally Posted by Marrik View Post
    meh its been going downhill ever since they substituted the stupid CDC mad scientist thing for Rick's son shooting Shane in the neck and killing him
    Theres an alternative ending for the first season?
    Last edited by The Cannibal; 02-21-2012 at 02:42.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
    Theres an alternative ending for the first season?
    if the comic the show is based on counts as an alternate ending, then yes. also, carol was supposed to have committed suicide by zombie
    Last edited by Marrik; 02-21-2012 at 02:45.

if the comic the show is based on counts as an alternate ending, then yes
    Damn dissapointing. I hate so many of the current characters, and often wish Shane would just go to town and kill off most of them. An ending like that, even though it ends up with Shane dieing, would be so much better.

5000+

in the comic, when Rick comes back Lori totally dumps shane, and as a result he slowly goes crazy and it ultimately culminates in him trying to murder Rick and getting shot by his son. it would have been a really cool season finale
    Last edited by Marrik; 02-21-2012 at 02:52.

Normal User

I had more fun burning my index-finger. It fucking hurts, and it smell bad, what is happening to it!? Am I a zombie now?! by the way, I've got some spunk in my m key, which makes it hard to use it. I have to press really hard to make it work. Way more fun than the walking dead!

3000+

in the comic, when Rick comes back Lori totally dumps shane, and as a result he slowly goes crazy and it ultimately culminates in him trying to murder Rick and getting shot by his son. it would have been a really cool season finale
    Goddamn hollywood. Why would they go and ruin a perfectly good plot WHEN IT IS ALREADY WRITTEN FOR THEM. For fuck's sake.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
    I'd suggest watching the first two episodes of season 3. It seems they finally got the memo and made it much more action filled.
    You mean Season 2 episodes 8-9. They're still technically on Season 2, even though there was a long break in between. Dunno why they did it like that.

^^^ fucking this.

Fuck AMC
    Fuck the hack writers who butchered the orignal story
    Fuck the studios for taking another fantastic comic book series and shitting all over it.

Comic book was so much fucking better then this pos.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6MxDh0lMSo

First company to put Chivarly Medieval Warfare melee system in a MMORPG wins the intertubes.