Thread: Darkfall 2.0

1000+

Default Darkfall 2.0

Really when is this coming out, I quit because the population was dwindling down around the time Dcuo came out, but talking about how much fun I had way back at launch while playing sw:tor in vent I got very reminiscent.

I know alot of murderherders would go back to this game if 2.0 fixes the games problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Laegoll View Post
    ForzikTheFeared,
    LOOK ME IN THE FACE BEFORE YOU CUM!!!13234

I bet you can't. :lmao:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ForzikTheFeared View Post
    Really when is this coming out, I quit because murderherd got shat on, but talking about how much fun I had way back at launch while playing sw:tor in vent I got very reminiscent.

I know alot of murderherders would go back to this game if 2.0 fixes the games problems.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by ddhx View Post
    I zerged and you loss. I am better than you.
    Really? We only quit because the grind of the game, and getting 1,000s of people to attack 100 players. Anyways the game has problems and its why I left the 4th time. If they fixed the grind, added more rpg elements, more meaningful pvp then I'd join again.

Just waiting for 2.0 because I love this game, but can't cope with the problems it has. Anyways for the better half of darkfall I was with Children of time or whatever their name is these days.

ForzikTheFeared,

The first few months of this game was some of the most fun Ive had in any MMO. I keep coming back only to quit after a week or two.

I cant say there is any one thing that does it, for all the charms of this game there is 100 frustrations in the end.

I hope 2.0 makes this a game I can play again
    Last edited by wanderingdrunk; 01-14-2012 at 10:13.

Beta will start Q2 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Tibernicus View Post
    Beta will start Q2 2012
    hahahahaha
    Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Playing Darkfall is the most fun I've ever had on a computer with my pants zipped up and both hands on the desk.

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    hahahahaha
    I'm so glad we have you to contribute! You're so insightful.

Quote Originally Posted by Tibernicus View Post
    I'm so glad we have you to contribute! You're so insightful.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/sho...54#post5290154
    Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Playing Darkfall is the most fun I've ever had on a computer with my pants zipped up and both hands on the desk.

Mark the Februar 2013 BIG RED in your Calendar!!!!
    Dfo.eu @ Facebook

"Viel Feind, viel Ehr"
    "The more danger, the more honor"

hrm I remember these guys, used to call them murdered herd

it would be nice to have more sheep in the game if it gets fixed

i remember murder herd on EU1 on the time when they had Kolesh and the city got called Murder Mountain..but than they got very hard fisted on one evening and they never camed back because to much QQ..
    Last edited by Zalasahr; 01-15-2012 at 15:17.
    Dfo.eu @ Facebook

"Viel Feind, viel Ehr"
    "The more danger, the more honor"

Quote Originally Posted by wanderingdrunk View Post
    The first few months of this game was some of the most fun Ive had in any MMO. I keep coming back only to quit after a week or two.
    This. I started an EU account for the third wave of releases (the first 2 sold out so fast I couldn't even get to the website fast enough 0_o). PvP everywhere. No grind- there were macros and exploits enough to get your character in FINE shape for PvP. When you were at the PC- you killed people. When you were AFK, your character was increasing his skills.

It might have been the most enjoyable time I've ever had in an MMO. nearly all PvP, almost no PvE. Most folks were similar in strength so player skill mattered more than character stat crutches. It was enjoyable, to say the least. That's how I'll always remember Darkfall.

Now, I come back and grind for a few hours. Run into a character that, even if he AFKed and walked away, I wouldn't be able to beat to death with my little newbie toon. No one my own strength or anywhere close to it. I've grinded 30 hours on that character and then realized, with great sadness, I could find more PvP in World of Warcraft. So I moved on back to AoC, with small breaks in M&B Warband, and continue to wait for DF 2.0's wipe. At least the massive carebear grind will be easier to stomach when everyone is around your own strength.
    Last edited by Tolmos Tlesta; 01-15-2012 at 19:25.

Relatives and friends Alpha q2 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Kab112 View Post
    Ps. Captain Kirk is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldy View Post
    Captain Kirk <3

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Zalasahr View Post
    i remember murder herd on EU1 on the time when they had Kolesh and the city got called Murder Mountain..but than they got very hard fisted on one evening and they never camed back because to much QQ..
    Yeah we spent alot of time getting the shit for that city, but to have it taken away because there was a 300 person zerg attacking us with only 50 of us online didn't bode well. Not to mention at the time there were no gates or towers. Although we did have quite a few carebears in the guild who really didn't belong to darkfall and were more of the tab target crowd.

We did deserve the stomping for all the shit talk, but we didn't expect zerging to be so prevalent and skill not so much(at the time). We later came back I think after they added housing or maybe after the sea expansion and were trying to get into a decent alliance(since it was still needed and we didn't field enough members on our own) We did decent, but many people got bored of being the best pvpers in the shitty alliances we were in(such as darkmoore shitties) and generally speaking some of our members were pretty bad. This however can be offset by the fact we had to macro grind like crazy because everyone else did before us.

They eventually quit and I decided to join a guild with a Mh named Mitsuhida Blackmire in Children of time where I stayed until Dcuo which I tried. I'd say CoT did much better than mh but given the circumstances I think if we fielded the numbers and had decent characters we might have done better.

Anyways take that as you will, I am still looking forward to Df 2.0 if they change what we ask and so are some murderherders.

ForzikTheFeared,

Normal User

I just canceled my account on SWTOR for three reasons and numerous others.

1. Sharding.

2. Horrible UI.

3. Queues.

If 2.0 came out tomorrow I would reactivate my account and play non stop for a very long time. Until then I won't resubscribe, I tried the trial on US1 and its completely dead right now. I never once saw anyone in towns, cities, or anywhere.