Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    8000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    8,076

    Default An Atheistic Defense of Tim Tebow

    If you're a nerd that doesn't care about sports, hit the back button now.


    I thought this was a great read from an atheist perspective.

    http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dail...eist-community

  2. #2
    10,000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,967

    Default

    Who gives a fuck if he genuflects? And why the fuck does he need anyone defending him?

    People need to get a life.

    (And I'm not directing this at you, OP, I know this shit is all over the news. It's just pathetic.)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    99% of human resource offices are paid for by grants (non-tax dollars).

  3. #3
    2000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,303

    Default

    I don't see how this Tim Tebow character is special. He plays quarterback aggressively or something?

    muddymess

  4. #4
    5000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA, Minnesota
    Posts
    5,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedicake View Post
    If you're a nerd that doesn't care about sports, hit the back button now.


    I thought this was a great read from an atheist perspective.

    http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dail...eist-community
    Football is a sport designed for the dumbest of the dumb.
    Frumpy Lump's rage
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    He said consumers make jobs appear. Let him explain how that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    I've done shit you probably would faint from even thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    At least I get to fuck.
    http://www.twitch.tv/makestro

  5. #5
    8000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    8,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Makestro View Post
    Football is a sport designed for the dumbest of the dumb.
    Elaborate.


    Quote Originally Posted by muddymess View Post
    I don't see how this Tim Tebow character is special. He plays quarterback aggressively or something?
    In my opinion, hes an extremely good rusher, and he doesn't care about getting hit, obviously that isn't uncommon in quarterbacks, but it's still impressive how much he wants to just lower his shoulder and power through
    Last edited by Jedicake; 01-13-2012 at 00:56.

  6. #6
    5000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA, Minnesota
    Posts
    5,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedicake View Post
    Elaborate.
    There is no need to, just look at how the game was designed, the only sport that could be enjoyed by a dumber group of people is nascar.
    Frumpy Lump's rage
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    He said consumers make jobs appear. Let him explain how that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    I've done shit you probably would faint from even thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    At least I get to fuck.
    http://www.twitch.tv/makestro

  7. #7
    8000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    8,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Makestro View Post
    There is no need to, just look at how the game was designed, the only sport that could be enjoyed by a dumber group of people is nascar.
    "designed"? Do you hate it because of how complex it is or what?

  8. #8
    5000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA, Minnesota
    Posts
    5,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedicake View Post
    "designed"? Do you hate it because of how complex it is or what?
    Here let me sum it up as quick as possible: http://youtu.be/cAOORBeM-Z0?t=11m4s

    Football is hardly complex though.
    Frumpy Lump's rage
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    He said consumers make jobs appear. Let him explain how that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    I've done shit you probably would faint from even thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    At least I get to fuck.
    http://www.twitch.tv/makestro

  9. #9
    3000+ nizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedicake View Post
    If you're a nerd that doesn't care about sports, hit the back button now.
    Ok, bye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Obviously all this in the US...the country where a fanatical worship of science has replaced any true religious sense or any balanced perception of LIFE

  10. #10
    10,000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nizzie View Post
    Ok, bye.
    Better start learning some sports, nerds have to be smart.....
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    99% of human resource offices are paid for by grants (non-tax dollars).

  11. #11

    Default

    huge tebow fan, he reminds me of warren moon

    The guy gets called a bitch before every game by the tv pundits (like moon did) going all the way back to before he got the starting job, goes out and still plays QB the way he wanted to, wins the game (which is the object of the fucking game in the first place) and the tv pudnits fall all over the guys cock post show.

    hillarious to watch. Could care less about the jesus stuff, fact my GF thinks he is still a virgin just makes it even more lolz.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6MxDh0lMSo

    First company to put Chivarly Medieval Warfare melee system in a MMORPG wins the intertubes.

  12. #12
    3000+ nizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Better start learning some sports, nerds have to be smart.....
    I have IQ 156.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Obviously all this in the US...the country where a fanatical worship of science has replaced any true religious sense or any balanced perception of LIFE

  13. #13
    6000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Counting pills
    Posts
    6,428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nizzie View Post
    I have IQ 156.
    I have IQ 157 and I love the Foosball.

  14. #14
    3000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nizzie View Post
    I have IQ 156.
    I have IQ 158.
    Last edited by Rachsucht; 01-13-2012 at 01:57.

  15. #15
    2000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,379

    Default

    The sports world in general would be lucky to have more people like Tim Tebow. I could care less about his religious "expressions" but what impresses me is his selflessness and overall emphasis on the team rather than himself.

    Too many athletes are me first duchebags who deserve to get punched in the mouth...
    Killer 93% Socializer 53% Achiever 40% Explorer 13%

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •