Normal User

Default Update Darkfall without being subbed

Does anyone know how to update the darkfall client without being subbed to the game, and without re downloading the whole game?

5000+

Logging in with a trial account probably. Not sure whether you're technically allowed to a create trial account after you already own the game though.

Be advised the game likes to delete your hotbars, customized options and UI and delete the placement of all items in your bank. Has happened to me twice and I didn't even reinstall one of the times, just were unsubbed for some months. Doesn't take more than like 1 hour to set up again though if you've taken precautions by writing down things like keybinds and use a lot of named bags in the bank with generally only one type of item in each, f ex identical weapons, if you have a lot of them so that you don't even have to think about moving all the pieces around.
    Last edited by Weeking; 01-04-2012 at 16:45.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

5000+

Trial account should be enough. As long as you have an email to punch in you're good.

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrillegious View Post
    As long as people can get my point across, why would grammar/spelling matter? it doesnt thats why im smart. Im smart cause i dont give a fuck, cause i dont need too. At least here that is.

Normal User

Trial account worked, thanks a lot guys!