9000+

Default Dark Knight Returns Promo vid 6 min.

Quote Originally Posted by shamer gamer View Post
    I grow things for my income so I have lots of free time to play DF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bongloads View Post
    This entire community used to defend Darkfall. It was like a forum full of Tibernicus's. Now, 95% of darkfall vets on forums are completely negative. Something tells me the blame doesn't lie with the community.

Why do people watch so much of a movie they intend to see, only to ruin the experience of seeing a movie for the first time without having things spoiled for you?

I'm avoiding anything on this movie because it should be 'one of the good ones'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

9000+

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    Why do people watch so much of a movie they intend to see, only to ruin the experience of seeing a movie.

Everyone is different I guess, does not ruin anything for me. After watching this small vid, can't fucking wait to see the entire film. I felt the same after watching the bank robbery opening of TDK months before that came out as well.
    Last edited by Keno; 12-19-2011 at 17:57.

Quote Originally Posted by shamer gamer View Post
    I grow things for my income so I have lots of free time to play DF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bongloads View Post
    This entire community used to defend Darkfall. It was like a forum full of Tibernicus's. Now, 95% of darkfall vets on forums are completely negative. Something tells me the blame doesn't lie with the community.

10,000+

Didnt get me hyped at all.

10,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    Why do people watch so much of a movie they intend to see, only to ruin the experience of seeing a movie for the first time without having things spoiled for you?

I'm avoiding anything on this movie because it should be 'one of the good ones'.
    I watched the trailer to see if I will even want to watch the movie in the theater. I dont want too many movies in the theater, most are not worth the money to watch, as they are barely worth the $1.28 redbox price.