9000+

Default Dark Knight Returns Promo vid 6 min.

Quote Originally Posted by shamer gamer View Post
    I grow things for my income so I have lots of free time to play DF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bongloads View Post
    This entire community used to defend Darkfall. It was like a forum full of Tibernicus's. Now, 95% of darkfall vets on forums are completely negative. Something tells me the blame doesn't lie with the community.

Banned

Why do people watch so much of a movie they intend to see, only to ruin the experience of seeing a movie for the first time without having things spoiled for you?

I'm avoiding anything on this movie because it should be 'one of the good ones'.

9000+

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    Why do people watch so much of a movie they intend to see, only to ruin the experience of seeing a movie.

Everyone is different I guess, does not ruin anything for me. After watching this small vid, can't fucking wait to see the entire film. I felt the same after watching the bank robbery opening of TDK months before that came out as well.
    Last edited by Keno; 12-19-2011 at 17:57.

Quote Originally Posted by shamer gamer View Post
    I grow things for my income so I have lots of free time to play DF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bongloads View Post
    This entire community used to defend Darkfall. It was like a forum full of Tibernicus's. Now, 95% of darkfall vets on forums are completely negative. Something tells me the blame doesn't lie with the community.

10,000+

Didnt get me hyped at all.

America has been turned into an Obamanation.

10,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    Why do people watch so much of a movie they intend to see, only to ruin the experience of seeing a movie for the first time without having things spoiled for you?

I'm avoiding anything on this movie because it should be 'one of the good ones'.
    I watched the trailer to see if I will even want to watch the movie in the theater. I dont want too many movies in the theater, most are not worth the money to watch, as they are barely worth the $1.28 redbox price.

America has been turned into an Obamanation.