Default What would a Paul / Obama Debate Look Like

Because the two are polar opposites, and because Paul would be unlikely to go personal, I have to wonder if such a debate would lead to an actually substantive discussion within this country about the role of government.

That said, I wouldn't be suprised if Paul getting the nomination would lead to an all out war of ideologies between conservatives and liberals considering the radical differences between the two candidate's views on government.

www.DarkfallCE.webs.com
    The Champion of Regional Banking
    Quote Originally Posted by rbeck View Post
    Clap clap, Zaffax for president. The DF:UW that Zaffax is talking about is the one that I want to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaffax View Post
    That said, I wouldn't be suprised if Paul getting the nomination would lead to an all out war of ideologies between conservatives and liberals considering the radical differences between the two candidate's views on government.
    Why is RP a conservative? In my understanding he's anything else but.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Obviously all this in the US...the country where a fanatical worship of science has replaced any true religious sense or any balanced perception of LIFE

He's a religious nutjob, that's enough.

Quote Originally Posted by nizzie View Post
    He's essentially the only conservative in the entire primary. Your statement makes no sense. You can't get more conservative than Paul who wants to dramatically reduce the size of the federal government, adopt a fiscally sound monetary policy (no more quantitative easing and spending more than the US can afford), and return power to the states.

Quote Originally Posted by Emolas View Post

www.DarkfallCE.webs.com
    The Champion of Regional Banking
    Quote Originally Posted by rbeck View Post
    Clap clap, Zaffax for president. The DF:UW that Zaffax is talking about is the one that I want to play.

Banned

I agree. Obama is a representative for the established medieval style thieving cartels currently robbing our future.

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    I agree. Obama is a representative for the established medieval style thieving cartels currently robbing our future.

Q fucking Q.

Your best defense of Ron Paul is: "But look at Obama! Here's some simple-minded generalizations and referrals to criminal activity!"

Tough luck that I'm not a fan of Obama, either?
    Last edited by Emolas; 12-15-2011 at 20:45.

He's the only conservative...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
    Unless you assume a God, the question of life’s purpose is meaningless.

8000+

But hes the least religiously nutjobby of the republican candidates.

there would be no obama paul debate you forget how he was elected the frist time? he would sick the dogs on him.. you know bring out the gimp.. the gimp sleepin.. guess you going to have to wake him up then huh?
    Get the latest infodarkfallonline.com/uw/
    If you have account issues, please send an email to noaccount@aventurine.gr - This will create a support ticket directly to help Aventurine track your issue and resolve it.

Latest Videos

Banned

You've been duped. Mainstream conservatives are far from being conservative. Calling a turd for food, doesn't make it so.

He's essentially the only conservative in the entire primary. Your statement makes no sense. You can't get more conservative than Paul who wants to dramatically reduce the size of the federal government, adopt a fiscally sound monetary policy (no more quantitative easing and spending more than the US can afford), and return power to the states.
    So he's conservative as long as you look at the rest of the conservatives (the vast majority) as non-conservatives, and consider the last 100 years of American conservative politics as a misstep which has to be corrected.
    Obviously all this in the US...the country where a fanatical worship of science has replaced any true religious sense or any balanced perception of LIFE

So he's conservative as long as you look at the rest of the conservatives (the vast majority) as non-conservatives, and consider the last 100 years of American conservative politics as a misstep which has to be corrected.
    As long as you understand what the word "conservative" actually means/refers to, rather than simply knowing that large numbers of idiots falsely claim themselves to be conservative and taking that as fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    nacitar has never used any (to my knowledge) exploit maneuvers, glitches, and/or bugs... He has always been adamant in his ways, ... having been totally legit since launch, a feat many of us have failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Abaratican View Post
    As long as you understand what the word "conservative" actually means/refers to, rather than simply knowing that large numbers of idiots
    .. aka the entire Republican party?

.. aka the entire Republican party?
    As long as you admit that Ron Paul is a libertarian... absolutely.

Though don't think that I'm just bashing republicans here; democrats are so much worse (when comparing two piles of shit with one another) that it's scary.
    Last edited by Abaratican; 12-15-2011 at 23:32.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    nacitar has never used any (to my knowledge) exploit maneuvers, glitches, and/or bugs... He has always been adamant in his ways, ... having been totally legit since launch, a feat many of us have failed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    You've been duped. Mainstream conservatives are far from being conservative. Calling a turd for food, doesn't make it so.
    Not really, conservatism has always been this retarded, in the modern case it's more of an aggressive-retarded variety.

Because the two are polar opposites, and because Paul would be unlikely to go personal, I have to wonder if such a debate would lead to an actually substantive discussion within this country about the role of government.

Neither Obama is a liberal nor Paul is a conservative. Obama's more in line with Bush than Gore or Kucinich.

Its the slide to the right rule, where all presidents slide to the right upon the presidency, Bush didn't advocate for war, didn't advocate for corporate obstruction as much, didn't advocate for fucking up education, but campaigned more on a centrist platform.

Obama has campaigned left, moved to the right.