Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast
    10,000+

Default GOP Debate tonight at 9pm ET on Fox News

Fox News Iowa GOP debate tonight at 9pm ET

What will likely be the final GOP debate before the January 3rd Iowa caucuses will take place later this evening from the Sioux City Convention Center in Sioux City, Iowa. The debate is sponsored by Fox News and will feature seven of the current GOP candidates.

Air Time: Thursday, December 15 at 9pm ET on Fox News

Live Stream: FoxNews.com

Participants: Bachmann, Gingrich, Huntsman, Paul, Perry, Romney, Santorum

Report from Examiner.com:

The next debate and last one before the Iowa caucus is set to take place this Thursday night, December 15th at 8pm CST in Sioux City at the Sioux City Convention Center. It will be hosted by Fox News and the Iowa Republican Party. This will be the last major televised debate in Iowa as Donald Trump has finally decided to cancel his debate that was well on its way to being doomed anyway.

Even before the latest poll came out today showing Ron Paul surging into a first place tie in Iowa, I had predicted in my debate analysis of the last debate here that it looked likely after his last performance that he could win Iowa and that if he wins Iowa, he could have an even more decisive win in New Hampshire. Also, that contrary to the famous pundits out there, Newt Gingrich gave a weak performance in trying to defend himself during the last debate, so it was no surprise to see that his poll numbers fell by at least 5 points.
    Certainly Iowa is very close to a three-way tie depending on the poll you examine with Paul, Gingrich and Romney all vying for the top spot. In Iowa, however, you still can't count out Perry, Bachmann or Santorum of finishing better than the polling currently indicates.

Watch live here

---------------------------------------------------------------

I am still confused as to why Bachmann, Huntsman and Santorum have not dropped out. I dont see the point of blowing all that money when you have absolutely no chance to win.

Can anyone explain to me why the fuck Iowa plays such an important role in politics? Every two weeks it seems like some sort of political event is happening in bumfuck iowa.

3000+

Man I really was looking forward to that.
    STYRR CHIPATAMA
    [PWNOGRAPHY]

France's finest

10,000+

Quote Originally Posted by doomahx View Post
    Can anyone explain to me why the fuck Iowa plays such an important role in politics? Every two weeks it seems like some sort of political event is happening in bumfuck iowa.
    I am not sure really. Why New Hampshire? The world may never know.

perry / Bachmann 2012 is my vote
    Get the latest infodarkfallonline.com/uw/
    If you have account issues, please send an email to noaccount@aventurine.gr - This will create a support ticket directly to help Aventurine track your issue and resolve it.

Latest Videos

10,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Windblade View Post
    What a mindless sheeple would say?

Oh wait, this isnt Jeopardy?

yep its still a free country so that is my vote aside of what you have to say.
    If you have account issues, please send an email to noaccount@aventurine.gr - This will create a support ticket directly to help Aventurine track your issue and resolve it.

Latest Videos

Those are the people whom you think will do well or those are the candidates you would vote for? Please tell me it's the former.

lol why do you guys think you can tell me who i would vote for ? hah i have done my homework. i know all the candidates quite well thanks. and yes this is who i am voting for in the elections.

Latest Videos

If the user wasn't Chris I'd tell him to stop trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Obviously all this in the US...the country where a fanatical worship of science has replaced any true religious sense or any balanced perception of LIFE

4000+

nobody cares

really should have a politics forum section for the americans...

heh says the troll that posted after me

Latest Videos

10,000+

lol why do you guys think you can tell me who i would vote for ? hah i have done my homework. i know all the candidates quite well thanks. and yes this is who i am voting for in the elections.
    Its funny, you have Lincoln quotes in your sig and then you mention voting for two people who are such opposites to anything Lincoln stood for.

If you think anyone is telling you who you can vote for then you are delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    Its funny, you have Lincoln quotes in your sig and then you mention voting for two people who are such opposites to anything Lincoln stood for.
    and paul is ?

Latest Videos