Unhappy Account is not active (#3)

Okay, so I bought the game because I've played it before and really liked the mechanics of the game. I bought it online through the website and waited for it to download, which didn't take all that long so I'm sure there's lots of patches. When it finished, I got the little login screen so I tried to log in and it gave me 'Account is not active (#3)' ?!?!?

I waited a day, and researched it a little to see what it was but I could only find forums on it from like 09, when people had it on preorder.

Can anyone please tell me how to get around this issue because I really want to play!

ehm go through the site first and check if u have an account :/.....and make sure u r trying to log at the server u bought an account for (EU or NA)

1000+

Try checking your email to see if the payment went through. some cards wont allow it to because its outa country. (I think)
    My Darkfall Videos
    Dufer Bromoon - Digital Dream Team BAWS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Grandma View Post
    I knew you were bad but now you're retarded too. There's a reason Duelist is played by the majority of the server now and it isn't because it's a balanced class.

Quote Originally Posted by blubernuget View Post
    Okay, so I bought the game because I've played it before and really liked the mechanics of the game. I bought it online through the website and waited for it to download, which didn't take all that long so I'm sure there's lots of patches. When it finished, I got the little login screen so I tried to log in and it gave me 'Account is not active (#3)' ?!?!?

I waited a day, and researched it a little to see what it was but I could only find forums on it from like 09, when people had it on preorder.

Can anyone please tell me how to get around this issue because I really want to play!
    When did you last play the game?
    Astinus Darksoul - Scourge

Anti-Grind Coalition
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/group.php?groupid=109
    Save Darkfalls population today.

11,000+

Sending a support ticket can really do wonders you know.

But yes, always check to see if the payment went through and also check which client you bought and downloaded. Could be that you bought EU but downloaded NA or vice versa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    You are clearly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Being socially progressive does not make you 'advanced'.

Yes, I have an email that confirms that I have purchased Darkfall.

'You have been successfully charged with the amount of $29.95 for purchasing of

Darkfall Client Download+Monthly Recurring Subscription - Includes one free month of game-time. This is a monthly recurring subscription product. After the initial charge of $29.95 for the Darkfall Client plus one free month of game-time, there will be a $14.99 recurring monthly charge, unless the subscription is cancelled.
    '

I played darkfall back in August of 2010. I already submitted a ticket as well, and no reply yet.

2000+

Check your install folder to see for which server you downloaded the client + game. For NA server client it has Darkfall.NA in the mapfolder name.

Support will ask you several of these easy questions to be able to solve your problem.

The version I have is called DarkfallUS, and my account is for North America. I also downloaded the DarkfallEU to see if it would work but that gave me a 'Unknown username/password"

Support responded to my ticket saying my account was active but it still gives me the same 'Account is not active (#3)'....