Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If a player did not start playing during EU launch their opinion on anything to do with DF is meaningless.

Just my 2 cents,

Rana

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Oath Keeper View Post
    I am sick and tired of reading the forums and everyone moaning and graoning over a blog update stfu seriously your acting like its the endf of the world of heres an idea play the game and enjoy it your the ones that are making av not giving a shit because you won't stop shit talking them!.
    So I'm supposed to just sit here, as a paying customer, and play a broken game that's riddled with hackers while AV sits on their lazy asses drinking Oozo with Tasos and not saying a damn thing to us?!

Tell you what, why don't YOU start sending ME $15.00 a month and I'll give you nothing in return and ignore your repeated attempts to communicate with me. I guarantee you, at some point, you're attitude will turn from inquisitive to angry and finally on to what you see many of us doing now, not giving a flying fuck about the idiot you're sending your $15.00 a month to.
    I don't give a fuck what you think...you're wrong and you're an idiot, that's all I need to know.

EDIT: I pay AV $15.00 a month to get "We'll try to have this next week, after the patch we're working on getting out. We apologize for the postponement."...I think that actually makes me the idiot.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Oath Keeper View Post
    i have been playing since febuary and am not bullshitting mate forum age means nothing i have played for over a year kill i joined right after meditation was introduced
    It means a lot when it comes to speaking on behalf of the games.

You don't have the right to tell these people to shut up or that you are sick and tired of hearing the bitching because some of us have been hearing the bitching for years on end and now agree with it.