Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Normal User

Default Give it up guys ffs

I am sick and tired of reading the forums and everyone moaning and graoning over a blog update stfu seriously your acting like its the endf of the world of heres an idea play the game and enjoy it your the ones that are making av not giving a shit because you won't stop shit talking them!.
    Last edited by Oath Keeper; 12-02-2011 at 15:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Oath Keeper View Post
    Jul 2011
    Pfft!
    Quote Originally Posted by Solonius View Post
    As for an AV communication / Development update, you have my personal permission raise hell if one doesn't come after Friday of this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by zixxor View Post
    AV can be happy that im not near to greece, otherwise i would leave them a BIG SHIT @ the Entrance, every morning. Just to say how fucking shitty they are!

Normal User

july 2011 means nothing thats when i could be bothered making a forum account i have been playing the game longer

Normal User

and seriously you guys are going to get the game shut down for good then what you going to do go on another mmo and do the same

Normal User

Yesterday i walked into a bakery. Bought some donuts. Figured that they were old and hard. Went back and was offerd some new and 2 for free.
    I was happy and they keep a customer.
    simple as that

No, go to whoever buys DF from AV.

july 2011 means nothing thats when i could be bothered making a forum account i have been playing the game longer
    Bullshit! You're not old enough to have been playing more than 5 months. I'd be surprised if you'd made it to your teens yet.
    As for an AV communication / Development update, you have my personal permission raise hell if one doesn't come after Friday of this week.
    AV can be happy that im not near to greece, otherwise i would leave them a BIG SHIT @ the Entrance, every morning. Just to say how fucking shitty they are!

Normal User

i have been playing since febuary and am not bullshitting mate forum age means nothing i have played for over a year kill i joined right after meditation was introduced
    Last edited by Oath Keeper; 12-02-2011 at 15:54.

Except that part where febuary is not a year ago

Normal User

no wait hmm a no it was last november i joined now i remember i have been playing for a year man just can't find the email i got when i joined XD

Normal User

anyway am going off topic :P the update or blog will probs be later on today

Normal User

Just drop the act, the people moaning about and to AV have very valid reasons to do so. If you don't understand why it's being done then just don't read these threads, although they make up for 75% of the threads, and that alone should say enough about the situation.

i have been playing since febuary and am not bullshitting mate forum age means nothing i have played for over a year kill i joined right after meditation was introduced
    Quote Originally Posted by wartywarlock View Post
    Except that part where febuary is not a year ago
    no wait hmm a no it was last november i joined now i remember i have been playing for a year man just can't find the email i got when i joined XD
    Sure...

Normal User US1 Player

Oh the classic "Just play the game" thread. You have a compliance mentality, others don't. Move on.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfallin View Post
    Oh the classic "Just play the game" thread. You have a compliance mentality, others don't. Move on.
    combined with the classic, "I just didn't bother to make a forum account".

OT: Why are you on the forum then? after the treatment the custmers have gotten from AV they have every right to moan. You on the other hand, have no right to moan about the moaners.