Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey df players

Default Hey df players

Just had a few questions about this game, it would be nice if someone could accurately answer them. Thanks

1.Is is still unpopulated?

2.Does it still take 5 hours to find decent pvp?

3.Does it still take 3-4 months to make a low-end character?

4.Is it still filled with low life nerds/trolls?

5.Is there still a big ping advantage in pvp?

6.Has AV did anything to the game that makes it stand out?

7.Still alot of bugs/crashes?

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by dinazouraus View Post

Other than the core loot/aiming features that make scrubs stay away from it?

I've crashed once in 2 years, and that was because my client was running for 6+ hrs straight and ate all my memory after pvping so much.
    Last edited by bobii; 11-26-2011 at 10:52.

1000+

Just had a few questions about this game, it would be nice if someone could accurately answer them. Thanks

1. Seems very active and I just resubbed few days ago +tons of euro transfers going to na-1

2. You can find pvp in minutes if you know where you are going.

3. With meditation you can be pvp viable within a month (some say sooner).

4. There are tons of turbonerd/trolls for sure, hyper juicers will always exist.

5. Ping is an advantage for sure, but with the move to chicago, it even the playing field for the most part.

6. Too much changes to list, but jesus patch and village changes were nice, along with the siege changes.

7. I haven't had any issues with bugs, and never had a single crash yet.

Game is working great, they even fixed some annoying things that should have been done 1 year ago.

Just the population is nearly gone....and the communication is worse then ever.

One week they start over with a nice promise plan, sneakpreviews each week, hot news each thursday....then after 3 weeks all there promised plans colapse and gone is the communication....

Beter wait until some kind of news will be released about DFO 2, wich we all need to rebuy since it will be a other publisher (troll?)
    INNOCENT since the fall of Tughri 1:3 DF 1.0
    XillydorToughleaf
    Keeper of the Forest, The great Adam, life seeder of all true Mirdains

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by Vogular View Post
    Beter wait until some kind of news will be released about DFO 2, wich we all need to rebuy since it will be a other publisher (troll?)
    If you have bought a DF1 account, it transfers into DF2, so you only need to pay for a subscription if you don't have an active one. Fact.
    Last edited by bobii; 11-26-2011 at 11:16.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Vogular View Post
    Tasos from the epic blog July, 2011:
    There were also questions about having to pay for the relaunch version, and the answer is no if you’ve already bought Darkfall. Active subscribers will have priority in playtesting and in a developer interaction group about the new game. They will also participate in the major events that conclude the first chapter of Darkfall. The ending of the first chapter is the reason we’re bringing the relaunch version of the siege system to the current version. We expect quite a few people that have taken a break from the game to return for the exciting ending of the first chapter and the beginning of the new version.

About an ETA for this, as I mentioned in the last activity report, we’ll know more in August. As far as development goes, the major tasks are almost concluded, however there’s quite a bit of internal testing, balancing and polishing left.

Post some more quotes that where promised please.

Your Faith is in the wrong hands my dear believers
    INNOCENT since the fall of Tughri 1:3 DF 1.0
    XillydorToughleaf
    Keeper of the Forest, The great Adam, life seeder of all true Mirdains

A forum message I just received;

From "shamer gamer"

"hey unsubbed shadow legion faggot
    go lurk on the forums of a game you don't feel the need to cry about you fucking retarded cunt.

you are just stupid as fuck for thinking that making a game easier for pussies and crybaby faggots like yourself is the answer to population in a full loot pvp game.

if you weren't stupid as fuck you would realize that making the game easier has never increased the population."

DF has the worst possible forum community in any game I've ever played, it is still full of trolls and low life losers like the above mentioned player..I'm not subbed right now, but when you're actually in game most people aren't that bad, the forums bring out the bad in everyone even the most chill people, so asking the forums is a bad idea. Not that many crashes I do know, bugs are minimal, ping is easy to get used to.

Banned US1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by DriftingJoint View Post

From "shamer gamer"

go lurk on the forums of a game you don't feel the need to cry about you fucking retarded cunt.

you are just stupid as fuck for thinking that making a game easier for pussies and crybaby faggots like yourself is the answer to population in a full loot pvp game.

if you weren't stupid as fuck you would realize that making the game easier has never increased the population."

DF has the worst possible forum community in any game I've ever played, it is still full of trolls and low life losers like the above mentioned player..I'm not subbed right now, but when you're actually in game most people aren't that bad, the forums bring out the bad in everyone even the most chill people, so asking the forums is a bad idea. Not that many crashes I do know, bugs are minimal, ping is easy to get used to.
    go away tsl is way to full to be bringing more ppl in

2000+

1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. I heard you can rise above the gimp level in 2 months if you hustle now. It probably still takes 4 - 6 additional months to be more than fodder. You missed the 4x weekend.
    4. Fantrolls the worst kind of nerd/troll.
    5. Probably sucks if your ping is over 120ms.
    6. The announced the 4th iteration of the same patch. It got them 30 minutes of glory while it was still on the front page of mmorpg.com.
    7. Client is somewhat stable now.

Most of the people with "NA1 Player" or "EU1 Player" under their name will lie or say anything to trick people into resubbing. That's because the game's population is so low, and they want fresh meat to torture.
    Last edited by L-C; 11-26-2011 at 21:06.
    DIE N00B

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by ting1 View Post
    Tasos from the epic blog July, 2011:

He meant August of 2021.
    DIE N00B

Quote Originally Posted by DriftingJoint View Post

From "shamer gamer"

pretty sure I know shamers MMORPG name now, I recieved almost the same type of mssg on the df forums there, I'll come back and post it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6MxDh0lMSo

First company to put Chivarly Medieval Warfare melee system in a MMORPG wins the intertubes.

Almost everyone answering your questions are wrong.
    Krail Ukriek
    Vids

Quote Originally Posted by [PvP] View Post
    go away tsl is way to full to be bringing more ppl in
    You mad bro?

If this game is such shit how are they still in business? Why dont they sell it, or merge their development team? Is this company full of retards or what?

BTW, Whats the aprox subscribed members on NA1?

thanks.