Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast
    4000+

Default American arrogance going too far?

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed...ina-and-russia

"China has warned the U.S. against attacking Syria"

"Relations between the U.S. and Russia have degraded recently. This is largely due to the U.S. threatening war against any nation which becomes an economic rival."

Is the arrogance of the world police going too far?
    pissing off the middle east, pissing off the russians, getting told off by china...sounds like a solid plan and a war the americans dont stand a chance of winning.
    Did i ever tell you the definition of "insanity"?

2000+

"This is largely due to the U.S. threatening war against any nation which becomes an economic rival."

ಠ_ಠ right....

10,000+

We are continuing to spend ourselves to death. Keep your heads in the sand sheeple!

3000+ Long term follower

syria is an economic rival to usa, watch out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
    Unless you assume a God, the question of life’s purpose is meaningless.

10,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Rokstarr View Post
    Does his voice quiver like that because he is a ghost?

7000+

I laughed at the economic rivals.

Join us on Twitch or on our forums!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zionburns View Post
    http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed...ina-and-russia

"China has warned the U.S. against attacking Syria"

"Relations between the U.S. and Russia have degraded recently. This is largely due to the U.S. threatening war against any nation which becomes an economic rival."

Is the arrogance of the world police going too far?
    pissing off the middle east, pissing off the russians, getting told off by china...sounds like a solid plan and a war the americans dont stand a chance of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    We are continuing to spend ourselves to death. Keep your heads in the sand sheeple!
    You know what the quick way to kill the economy is? To stop spending.
    Let's close even more workplaces. Surely it will help with more unemployed people.

5000+

I dare you to wage war against Bulgaria, US. I DARE YOU!

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrillegious View Post
    As long as people can get my point across, why would grammar/spelling matter? it doesnt thats why im smart. Im smart cause i dont give a fuck, cause i dont need too. At least here that is.

2000+

production of war machinery is good for the economy....

war it self isn´t but it´s like a reset where you can "build" up afterwards again.
    GET DARKFALL! Buy it here or here
    Quote Originally Posted by foggen View Post
    I have pretty puppeteered the entire server for a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by foggen View Post
    I still consider us to have won darkfall many times over.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmfof View Post
    no - we're not selfsieging.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Emolas View Post
    You know what the quick way to kill the economy is? To stop spending.
    Let's close even more workplaces. Surely it will help with more unemployed people.
    If by spending you mean or include raw materials to factories, maintenance and salaries for the workers there. Reducing spending is fundamentally different from stopping spending (altogether).

There's a shitload of jobs that are essentially pointless because they are associated with luxury items. F ex gardeners, pool cleaners, tattooists and jewel/gold-smiths. If they all did nothing instead, it wouldn't hurt 'productivity' at all directly. And with them looking for other work, the rest of the economy would have access to better and cheaper labor with shorter time needed to fill new positions which would increase the number of other jobs even without accounting for people having more money to spend since they didn't buy their useful products.
    Last edited by Weeking; 11-25-2011 at 14:26.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

Russia and China really do care about lives of Syrian people. [Sarcasm: Off]

If you guys don't like America (the usa) and you still live here why not move out and go to China or Russia? See how you like it there. As for any west euros here... Please. Hitler would gather you witless sheeps into the fenced off area and do the same shit he did to jews if not for this evil America interfering.

Russia and China would be doing a lot worse things in America's position. Russia for once has a long list of countries who would love nothing more than to see those assholes turn into a nuclear waste pile for all the shit they have done to innocent people.

Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    Russia and China really do care about lives of Syrian people. [Sarcasm: Off]

If you guys don't like America (the usa) and you still live here why not move out and go to China or Russia? See how you like it there. As for any west euros here... Please. Hitler would gather you witless sheeps into the fenced off area and do the same shit he did to jews if not for this evil America interfering.

Russia and China would be doing a lot worse things in America's position. Russia for once has a long list of countries who would love nothing more than to see those assholes turn into a nuclear waste pile for all the shit they have done to innocent people.
    troll?