Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Normal User US1 Player

Default Turn back on gains..remove surges

Turn back on the gains, but remove surges..make spells go to skill level 100, and add like 1 extra bonus damage.

For all the people who weren't able to play your "Free weekend" due to all your client errors and patchers, but it works when you take down the server Monday..just now you are "Not active" account so cannot enjoy the game..

Your support department obviously wasn't there on your "Phat loot fast gain weekend" when you knew there were probably going to be issues, yet..still not receiving an email...I am sure I will in the near future.

I will sub, if gains are turned back on and surges removed.

1000+

Whats funny is that if they did leave the gains on but removed surges I would actually reroll a female human (currently wolf) and resub. I would even buy the game again just to do so lol.

Normal User US1 Player

I am sure many people would resub.

1000+

They postponed this weeks update about the ETA on the ETA of 2.0.
    Last edited by ZeuZ; 11-22-2011 at 01:20.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeuZ View Post
    Whats funny is that if they did leave the gains on but removed surges I would actually reroll a female human (currently wolf) and resub. I would even buy the game again just to do so lol.

Really no point not doing what your planning. Quadruple XP weekend will probably make periodic come backs.

Now that the current pop is vet level getting things crafted shouldn't be hard at all.

i think av should just do what they're doing, making arbitrary changes and giving us literally 0 communication because they've grown cynical and hate their customers
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=380771&date  line=1345590091

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Shioni View Post
    Really no point not doing what your planning. Quadruple XP weekend will probably make periodic come backs.

Now that the current pop is vet level getting things crafted shouldn't be hard at all.
    Its quite simple really. If they left the gains fast, new account, make new character= play DF again. Same ol same ol= no DF. Gear/regs/gold isn't an issue, im stocked beyond all to fund a new character, just dont want to regrind it all again (again, i hate my wolf).

Quote Originally Posted by TheConservative View Post
    I am sure many people would resub.
    A lot of people would, but a lot of people would quit because AV just kicked them in the balls, and the people who resubbed would eventually get bored unless the population can sustain everybody being a maxed character.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Forker View Post
    i think av should just do what they're doing, making arbitrary changes and giving us literally 0 communication because they've grown cynical and hate their customers
    lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by Nat daprat View Post
    A lot of people would, but a lot of people would quit because AV just kicked them in the balls, and the people who resubbed would eventually get bored unless the population can sustain everybody being a maxed character.
    I'm the the baddies who relied on their character being maxed to win fights would rage-quit with tears in their eyes, but that is a very VERY small population within Darkfall. The rest of the community will enjoy the extra PvP and more skill based/less character based combat.

Normal User

The rest of the community will enjoy the extra PvP and more skill based/less character based combat.
    I honestly wish they would just create another server for your "rest of the community". A server where you start out with everything at a 100, goblins drop 10k per kill and there are more houses on the map than players can possibly have. May be then you would leave regular DF alone and stop turning it into hellokittyonline for everybody else.
    Last edited by Failer; 11-22-2011 at 09:44.
    Failer theAllmighty
    Incognito - NA1

3000+

why bother with gains may as well have new characters start maxed out job done... then they should just give us whatever weapons we want.. give us a quick fight button and off we go into a fight..

oh wait i forgot this is a MMORPG not an fps game..
    Last edited by caldrin; 11-22-2011 at 14:52.

People are a lot like trees. They fall down when you hit them several times with an axe.
    3D Game Models
    http://dragon3d.webs.com/
    GameFanShop
    http://www.gamefanshop.com/partner-caldrin/

13,000+

I'm happy to see more max'ed people, gives me a challenge before I Swing at you all.

p.s. Skyrim oooooo yeeeeeeee
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

3000+

yup back to skyrim and minecraft for a bit.. all burnt out from 3 days of constant darkfall haha. oh and some BF3 i really aint spent enough time playing that

People are a lot like trees. They fall down when you hit them several times with an axe.
    3D Game Models
    http://dragon3d.webs.com/
    GameFanShop
    http://www.gamefanshop.com/partner-caldrin/

5000+

Mhm, you know, right now I'm technically unable to play, but the whole gains thing did made me curious enough to want to resub my alt account, just so I can see both how the newbie experience is and how populated the game actually becomes. Too bad the one time I vaguely want to try the game I don't really have the time, and was too lazy to get another browser for the free weekend.

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrillegious View Post
    As long as people can get my point across, why would grammar/spelling matter? it doesnt thats why im smart. Im smart cause i dont give a fuck, cause i dont need too. At least here that is.