Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sex with animals linked to penis cancer

New Zealand is in trouble I think.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45206258.../#.TrrrcfThF9E

5000+

Too many good quotes there.

"finding that men who had sex with animals in their lifetimes were twice as likely to develop cancer of the penis as others"
    That's not much correlation at all as they apparently didn't even account for age. F ex if older people are more likely to have had lots of SWA, they'd get the added risk from age and other behaviors associated with people who have SWA. Also correlation is near-useless since between any two things there is either a positive or negative correlation, often a strong one too.

"study participants, who ranged from 18 to 80 years old"

"45 percent reported having sex with animals, compared with 32 percent of healthy men"
    LOL

"Men who had sex with animals also reported a higher incidence of sexually transmitted diseases."
    "However, the higher rate of reported sexually transmitted diseases in men who had sex with animals could be a result of group sex, said lead author Stênio de Cássio Zequi, a urologist inSão Paulo. More than 30 percent of subjects practiced SWA in groups."
    Or to put it more bluntly, contact with semen from other guys.

"Köhler said it's "absolutely plausible" that microorganisms present during sex with animals could cause penile cancer, citing the fact that human papilloma virus (HPV) causes cervical and penile cancer."
    It's also possible it is the actual HPV they got from the other guys that's causing it.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

in groups?

WTF....you dont let another man ride yer bitch or your horse.......

7000+

Once, I was sleeping naked (I always do), my cat was in heat and she woke me up by licking my cock. I dont have to state the fact that a cat's tongue is quite rough and it hurt like hell.

Join us on Twitch or on our forums!

I think an even more important question is where does the avarage man draw the line between human and animal?

Quote Originally Posted by Kab112 View Post
    Ps. Captain Kirk is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldy View Post
    Captain Kirk <3

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok delrhe View Post
    once, i was sleeping naked (i always do), my cat was in heat and she woke me up by licking my cock. I dont have to state the fact that a cat's tongue is quite rough and it hurt like hell.
    animal shagger!

I can't visualize how these SWA parties got started in the first place. How does that conversation work?

"So bill... I was thinking of pounding my dog today, want to come over?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    nacitar has never used any (to my knowledge) exploit maneuvers, glitches, and/or bugs... He has always been adamant in his ways, ... having been totally legit since launch, a feat many of us have failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Abaratican View Post
    I can't visualize how these SWA parties got started in the first place. How does that conversation work?

"So bill... I was thinking of pounding my dog today, want to come over?"
    Red Necks + beer + bitch in heat = SWA

Drunk red neck1: hey man...looks like yer bitch is in heat....

Drunk redneck2: so what...you wanna fuck her?

Drunk Redneck1: well....I aint never done nothin like that...but the way that bitch keeps lookin at us...I think she wants it....

Drunk Redneck2: I bet you cant do it.........

Quote Originally Posted by Ziegler View Post
    Red Necks + beer + bitch in heat = SWA

Drunk red neck1: hey man...looks like yer bitch is in heat....

Drunk redneck2: so what...you wanna fuck her?

Drunk Redneck1: well....I aint never done nothin like that...but the way that bitch keeps lookin at us...I think she wants it....

Drunk Redneck2: I bet you cant do it.........
    ^ SWA expert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    nacitar has never used any (to my knowledge) exploit maneuvers, glitches, and/or bugs... He has always been adamant in his ways, ... having been totally legit since launch, a feat many of us have failed.

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok Delrhe View Post
    Once, I was sleeping naked (I always do), my cat was in heat and she woke me up by licking my cock. I dont have to state the fact that a cat's tongue is quite rough and it hurt like hell.
    we guess you let the cat finish the job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marilio View Post
    You can't educate people that do not want to be educated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    Dunning-Kruger, showing the internet as a parody of the human race since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Abaratican View Post
    ^ SWA expert.
    incorrect...

I am a drunk red neck expert.

8000+

Pretty gross shit. I read the article and the reasoning was that it was possible that the micro injuries were the cause of the problem, and it was possible that animal secretions got into those micro injuries, and it is possible that the animal secretions themselves are toxic to humans.

I think the author thought it would be funny to artisitically link penis cancer to zoophilia. I mean we eat cow and cow blood. We use animal fur and pretty much eat mose of the animals listed. How exactly are only portions of the animal toxic? I mean sure, we aren't sucking the dookies out of horse anus, but then again there are bacterias and other organisms that live in alive animals that aren't a part of the animal but the environment they live in. It's shit like this that is detrimental to science and common knowledge.

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by Esudar View Post
    we guess you let the cat finish the job?
    no. Try rubbing your tip on sandpaper, It's probably the same feeling.

Pretty gross shit. I read the article and the reasoning was that it was possible that the micro injuries were the cause of the problem, and it was possible that animal secretions got into those micro injuries, and it is possible that the animal secretions themselves are toxic to humans.

I think the author thought it would be funny to artisitically link penis cancer to zoophilia. I mean we eat cow and cow blood. We use animal fur and pretty much eat mose of the animals listed. How exactly are only portions of the animal toxic? I mean sure, we aren't sucking the dookies out of horse anus, but then again there are bacterias and other organisms that live in alive animals that aren't a part of the animal but the environment they live in. It's shit like this that is detrimental to science and common knowledge.
    If I remember well, it's on these forums that I saw a news about a woman dying after having sex with a dog. According to a M.D. in our clan it made sense because of the difference in enzymes of the sperm or some shit like that.
    But I wonder how it goes the other way. Also we are in fact animals so we cant really just go with having sex with animals cause penis cancer. They should say having sex with other species cause penis cancer.
    Last edited by Ragnarok Delrhe; 11-10-2011 at 06:50.

Join us on Twitch or on our forums!

1000+

So how about this quote:
    Thirty U.S. states, under their animal cruelty legislation, have enacted laws that prohibit sexual contact between humans and animals
    So it's legal to fuck animals in 20 states?

Quote Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    So how about this quote:

So it's legal to fuck animals in 20 states?
    dont know...

but I do recall that one of the ukrainian countries...had to outlaw fucking animals after a guy was caught...twice...and they couldnt prosecute him because there wasnt a law against it.