Thread: Trialing back

Normal User

Default Trialing back

I got a few questions guys..

Okay Agon is so big and suppose to support 10k people... unfortunately it only supports under 1000

Thats very sad and one of the reasons I quit a year nd half ago

wit hthat being said... what race should I roll? I was alfar last time and nd deff. not bein alflar.. good riddence,

but I was thinking of rolling ork... but also I want to beable to see people and action... should i jus roll human so i can actually see people in the raciaol cities?

and my other questiion is... can anybody help me out with like a bunch of noob weapons and armor please? ima veteran and am gonna grind out the trial period and hope I run into pvp on the way of my journey.

so if you guys can.. id rly appreciate it.. send me a private message if you want a recruit for your clan, or you can help me out with petty salvation army darkfall gear id appreciate it.

thanks for reading and lets talk about darkfall ad the direction its going in nowadays.

3000+

The game servers do indeed support 10k people in theory..

Anyway if you quit because of the lack of people last time then at the moment probally aint the best time to rejoin... with the current release of new games this month the server population is gonig to be very thin on the ground..

I think NEW is still up and running on NA? iF you where on EU i would have chucked you a few starter bags..
    Last edited by caldrin; 11-09-2011 at 09:38.

People are a lot like trees. They fall down when you hit them several times with an axe.
    3D Game Models
    http://dragon3d.webs.com/
    GameFanShop
    http://www.gamefanshop.com/partner-caldrin/

4000+

Mirdain/Human Female is the "best" race with the current racial hitboxes/skills/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by caldrin View Post
    The game servers do indeed support 10k people in theory..
    Supports more than 10k, but no real advertising yet and most of the MMO players are casuals and/or retards, (which is good so DF only gets the more intelligent ones) so the servers aren't full yet.
    Last edited by bobii; 11-09-2011 at 22:33.

1000+

You can pretty much expect NPC cities to be dead everywhere.

Humanlands has always been the most populated.

Whats cool about being one of the good races is that there are 2 NPC cities less than a zone away from a player city and also there are many more places to bind across the map.

If I were doing the trial I would find out where NEW is located and keep raiding them.

omg its D day already!?

Normal User

i rolled a ork male... and one of my friends irl is trialing with me... so its pretty fun..

and my boy has an open mind andf likes the game so far..

The initial settings are a giant turnoff though... it took me 4 days jus to understand what was wrong with my fps and ping..

I turned shader settings to ps1_1 and it fixed.. but the game is so difficult for new players that are anti-social.. if your a loner and start this game your gonna quit.

1000+

hit me up
    Hunson Abadeer

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by $id Viciou$ View Post
    You can pretty much expect NPC cities to be dead everywhere.

Humanlands has always been the most populated.

Whats cool about being one of the good races is that there are 2 NPC cities less than a zone away from a player city and also there are many more places to bind across the map.

If I were doing the trial I would find out where NEW is located and keep raiding them.
    Our guys would love some newbie PvP

-Andrew
    Kimoshu Grakenshalmn

Middleman Rep

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Kimoshu View Post
    Our guys would love some newbie PvP

-Andrew
    ya kinaal im gonna hit you up bro... yur my old dawg.

and kimoshu i talked to my boy.. you should recruit us in NEW and have noob tournaments... dueling n shit

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Sandarament View Post
    ya kinaal im gonna hit you up bro... yur my old dawg.

and kimoshu i talked to my boy.. you should recruit us in NEW and have noob tournaments... dueling n shit
    Pop a request to join up via clan tab.

-Andrew
    Kimoshu Grakenshalmn

Middleman Rep