Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Default Rebels Beat Captured Moammar Gaddafi As He Pleads for His Life (October 20th,2011)

Rebels Beat a Captured Moammar Gaddafi As He Pleads for His Life (October 20th,2011)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=651_1319199370

I found it kinda disgusting,no matter how much you hate someone you shouldn't turn to an animal and yell allah hu akbar like a fanatic.
    but yeah end of a tyrant
    [SUN] Firestrike Frostblade

Firestrike's Real Estate Agency

3000+ Long term follower

I dunno, kind of a fitting end for a guy who got off blasting jumbo jets out of the sky and jailing/torturing people he disliked.

Quote Originally Posted by firestrike View Post
    Rebels Beat a Captured Moammar Gaddafi As He Pleads for His Life (October 20th,2011)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=651_1319199370

I found it kinda disgusting,no matter how much you hate someone you shouldn't turn to an animal and yell allah hu akbar like a fanatic.
    but yeah end of a tyrant
    Mr God-Gave-Us-This-Land talking about religious fanaticism.

Anyway, I don't really mind the beating and kicking, he well deserved that; but imo the new Libya would've been better off with him put on trial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Obviously all this in the US...the country where a fanatical worship of science has replaced any true religious sense or any balanced perception of LIFE

Well there you go again. Libya thinks they're finally free but now 2/3 of their resources are going to get raped by NATO and US. Kadafi wasn't as bad as the media and the politicians in our countries try to make it seem. This was all planned to remove him and leech the oil and petrol resources there.

Just like Iraq it's now libya. Even Obama chatted shit promising Palestine would become an independant and recognised state by the UN but recently he announced the US will veto ( coz the US can veto) whenever Palestine will try to join the UN and to never be be recognised as a proper country. Instead he rather leaves the israelis and dickhead zionist keeping killing children and civilians, all this for the land.

Fuck you guys who think your governments are doing shit right and you ignorant wastemen who combine these words in a same sentence: derka derka taliban islam muslim bombs.

The world could have an epic revolution but most men are too pussy and too lazy from all the chemicals they put in our food to allow our minds to act logically and rationnally.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasos View Post
    There is no momentum system in place. What you see is a slight delay between the mouse movement and the orientation of the character which is purely aesthetic.
    debug mode, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by High Dro View Post
    The world could have an epic revolution but most men are too pussy and too lazy from all the chemicals they put in our food to allow our minds to act logically and rationnally.
    *chuckles*....this from a poster with a drug reference for a user name...

Oh yes in america its considered class A. Must suck living in your country except for the state of california, I guess.

Oh Alcohol is legal so please you consider weed worse? lol at ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasos View Post
    There is no momentum system in place. What you see is a slight delay between the mouse movement and the orientation of the character which is purely aesthetic.
    debug mode, bro.

3000+ Long term follower

Well there you go again. Libya thinks they're finally free but now 2/3 of their resources are going to get raped by NATO and US. Kadafi wasn't as bad as the media and the politicians in our countries try to make it seem. This was all planned to remove him and leech the oil and petrol resources there.
    Hey Mr. rage against the machine. You do know that Libya's oil was already being PIPED right to Europe, right? And European oil companies were already operating there.

I'm sure it was NATO's plan to steal oil, by starting a war with the guy who was already selling them all his oil, thereby shutting down the oil refineries while the fighting has been going on 6 months so suspending ending all supply, and damaging them too, further prolonging any resumption of normal oil trade.

Alcohol makes you stronger, and makes girls flash their tits. Weed turns you into a pool of congealed semen.

Alcohol wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solonius View Post
    As for an AV communication / Development update, you have my personal permission raise hell if one doesn't come after Friday of this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by zixxor View Post
    AV can be happy that im not near to greece, otherwise i would leave them a BIG SHIT @ the Entrance, every morning. Just to say how fucking shitty they are!

the impression I got from the mainstream media (was watching as it broke) is that the "freedom fighters" captured Gaddafi, then executed him during transport to a hospital.

So the timeline is:

1) Gaddafi convoy bombed
    2) Gaddafi captured
    3) Gaddafi beaten
    4) Gaddafi transported
    5) Gaddafi DOA

Hiss capture/beating is on tape but his execution isn't.

Don't really agree with all that happened (mainly with Gaddafi himself) but it's better than what happened in Iraq or Afghanistan. If troops actually pull out maybe this time the outcome will be better for the nation-building process by and for the actual Libyan people.

As far as lynchings go he got it pretty easy. Thats like a relaxing massage compared to how the rest of Africa lynches people.

Oh yes in america its considered class A. Must suck living in your country except for the state of california, I guess.

you're so cure when you're so mad.

Judging from your posts I was toking before the best parts of you ran down the crack of your mothers ass.

So relax, whether I do or dont, it's still a drug, same as aspirin.

I can't stand torturing or making someone wait for death, even if they are absolute vile scum, just end it fast. Bullet to the end as soon as you can, end of story. Move on with your life and try to make it positive now.

Humans hold grudges WAY too long. Obviously something had to be done here, but come on.

Yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyMan View Post
    the impression I got from the mainstream media (was watching as it broke) is that the "freedom fighters" captured Gaddafi, then executed him during transport to a hospital.

So the timeline is:

1) Gaddafi convoy bombed
    2) Gaddafi captured
    3) Gaddafi beaten
    4) Gaddafi transported
    5) Gaddafi DOA

Hiss capture/beating is on tape but his execution isn't.

Don't really agree with all that happened (mainly with Gaddafi himself) but it's better than what happened in Iraq or Afghanistan. If troops actually pull out maybe this time the outcome will be better for the nation-building process by and for the actual Libyan people.
    According to the NTC he was killed in crossfire during the transport on the way to Misrata. There are also rumors that executions took place where he was captured.
    Last edited by nizzie; 10-21-2011 at 23:23.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Obviously all this in the US...the country where a fanatical worship of science has replaced any true religious sense or any balanced perception of LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by nizzie View Post
    According to the NTC he was killed in crossfire during the transport on the way to Misrata. There are also rumors that executions took place where he was captured.
    he probably had the safest position in his ride.. so unless the freedom fighters used him as a shield I don't think he'd of been killed in crossfire.

3000+

Imagine this was Condoleza Rice or, God forbid, George Bush. The media would go completely batshit insane.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7385396n