Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    Normal User

Default For fuckin crying out loud

I'm getting rather tired of all those people saying "Oh I can't do shit and grind takes too long". Well BOO-HOO. If you don't like the grind then go play WoW since u max out there within a week.

Wtf is wrong with you people? Within a week starting from scratch I can make a viable pvp character. Fuck.. Even within 3 days when I started as trial I could kill the NEW SG. Which had four-hundred-and-fuckin-nineteen (419) hp.

Stop your entire crying about "grinding takes long". Go play Battlefield or something. MMO's are meant to grind, to farm, to achieve what you want. And stop bullshitting with "Yes but you need 100 different spells". Of course, eyerot and such help. But NO! You can even win by bolting. Especially since i'm a bolt mage myself lol. And I do purely OWN with it. Yes I have intensifies at 100. Yes I do have 18 surging spells. YES I DO USE FIRE BOLT OFTEN.

Thank you for listening

Banned US1 Player

We'll stop crying if you show us where your bugged mob spot is and work our day jobs.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Taysose View Post
    We'll stop crying if you show us where your bugged mob spot is and work our day jobs.
    I had about 290 hp, like 8 fire magic, didn't even reach mastery lol

Normal User

kl story, so what mobs do u bug

Quote Originally Posted by SirHawkEye View Post
    I had about 290 hp, like 8 fire magic, didn't even reach mastery lol
    Against the SG?

I can kill people who're AFK'ing too...
    S  U  N    |    s a c c a d e    n e o s

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Taysose View Post
    Im disappointed in you jet, i thought you were the best pk in the game, is all you really are just a lag switcher?

grind takes to long because title quest wants you to kill FUCKING 200 mobs. . . OMFG... Are you kidding me?

If you cant do a fun long quest, DONT do the quest at all AV. Fucking retarded shit. Kill 200 birdmen. Kill 200 Orcmen. . .

Grind takes to long because 10 auto attack is needed to kill a low mob. . .

Thats why............................. If AV made combat system better and didnt make stupid quests and didnt gaved us 10 shots to kill a bird.

REALLY. This games seems alot like RL. You have to aim your bow, aim it at the right spot for movement................ BUT. you have to hit the target 10 times. RL max 4....................................... ........................................ ........................................ DOES THIS MAKES SENSE?

Im actually killing orcmen right now.... Its so boring most ppl would have quit..... I found a spot with 2 orcmen. I kill them, go rest. Kill them, go rest. Kill them, go rest..... Fast calculation = 100 times (not done) . . When i rest i do RL stuff or write here on forumfall. . .

GIEF this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMBDpa28JLY
    And DF will be a combat MMO.
    Last edited by Mikethk; 10-20-2011 at 00:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikethk View Post
    grind takes to long because title quest wants you to kill FUCKING 200 mobs. . . OMFG... Are you kidding me?

If you cant do a fun long quest, DONT do the quest at all AV. Fucking retarded shit. Kill 200 birdmen. Kill 200 Orcmen. . .

Thats why............................. If AV made combat system better and didnt make stupid quests and didnt gaved us 10 shots to kill a bird.

REALLY. This games seems alot like RL. You have to aim your bow, aim it at the right spot for movement................ BUT. you have to hit the target 10 times. RL max 4....................................... ........................................ ........................................ DOES THIS MAKES SENSE?

Im actually killing orcmen right now.... Its so boring most ppl would have quit..... I found a spot with 2 orcmen. I kill them, go rest. Kill them, go rest. Kill them, go rest..... Fast calculation = 100 times (not done) . . When i rest i do RL stuff or write here on forumfall. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MRmxfLuNto

Sweet Dee

Normal User EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mikethk View Post

PLEASE unistall this game and never come back.
    Last edited by Serany Solano; 10-20-2011 at 00:35.

dude.. how can anyone take you seriously if you honestly think you beat a vet after such a short period?

it didn't happen and EVERYONE knows this.. i think even people who never tried darkfall know this..

nice troll tho

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SirHawkEye View Post
    I'm getting rather tired of all those people saying "Oh I can't do shit and grind takes too long". Well BOO-HOO. If you don't like the grind then go play WoW since u max out there within a week.

Wtf is wrong with you people? Within a week starting from scratch I can make a viable pvp character. Fuck.. Even within 3 days when I started as trial I could kill the NEW SG. Which had four-hundred-and-fuckin-nineteen (419) hp.

Stop your entire crying about "grinding takes long". Go play Battlefield or something. MMO's are meant to grind, to farm, to achieve what you want. And stop bullshitting with "Yes but you need 100 different spells". Of course, eyerot and such help. But NO! You can even win by bolting. Especially since i'm a bolt mage myself lol. And I do purely OWN with it. Yes I have intensifies at 100. Yes I do have 18 surging spells. YES I DO USE FIRE BOLT OFTEN.

Thank you for listening
    I feel exactly the way you do OP. One of Darkfalls biggest "problems" is that it isn't meant for pussies, and the pussies sure like to let us know how AV screwed up by not making the game just how they like it.

Everyone wants to have a badass character but not many are willing to work for it, they would rather cry and blame the game for why they suck than to accept the reality that the problem lies not within the game, but within themselves.

2000+

Arrow

No, DFO's greatest problem is that it is a Fantasy MMOFPS with a Grind, instead of a MMORPG, as the AV team have no idea of how to build Social and Economy support system, and don't seem to understand that the Alignment system's main role isn't Newb Protection, but as a Lore Support System giving consequences to your actions (instead of making them impossible, which other games do).

Grind is actually not a problem, that have been fixed. What is needed now in that regard, would be to reduce the Power Gap itself, not the time to traverse it.
    And furthermore: Fix the Alignment & Race Wars, put in Vendors even Newbs can sell stuff from, improve the GUI and put in Momentum in combat (“Headless-chicken” & “Bunnyjumpshooting” people are silly), and a LOT of players will return.

Normal User

I've tried to voice the same opinion that basically this section of the forums is full of slander and ill-formed opinions that are full of bias and all sorts of additional crybaby-like symptoms.

But they deleted that and gave me an infraction...

OP is correct, anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

And firebolt is OP at 100 quicken spells .

Although the NEW SG kill is nothing to brag about, they helped people adjust to the game and ran the clan instead of pvping, that 419 HP was from building the city for the new players to use, and yeah they built that shit from the ground up gathering stone and wood themselves.
    Last edited by Pro Bot; 10-20-2011 at 01:56.
    -Pro Bot-

7000+

Cautions: if you advance too fast, your account will get banned. Support will ask you if you brought your character and you will have to bring proof that you are the owner to get it back.

It happen to me few months after i rerolled.

Ho yeah, congratulation, you killed a SG dedicated crafter. None of them are good.
    Last edited by Realbigdeal22; 10-20-2011 at 01:52.
    The Ultimate Sticky Back

Quote Originally Posted by Itwasnt Luck View Post
    idk why people keep bringing this up. THE GOOD PLAYERS WILL NOT USE 1ST PERSON.

Normal User

honestly thats fine everyone, I read all the bologna talk above.

But darkfall's grind was the least of my troubles... at one point years ago I was doing school at home cause I got expelled... and I was getting off drugs, (This has nothing to do with my point and is personal information to help every1 understand where I am comming from).

So I had literally 8 hours++ a day to grind my character, and it took about 6 months to really get my char to a ridiculous level (Top Tier) GS Mastery, Polearm mastery,

Fire and air masteries.. surging cycle spells and everything except eye rot.

eye rot was the most overpowered spell back then, and it put me behind top 1% vets.

Okay sorry for rambling a bit, but heres my point... after I did all this and I enjoyed some of the grind and hated the other. Now its time to pvp am I right? Yes indeed and I have done group pvp with the clan which is my favorite... 10 v 10 skirmishes are my favorite, I think gigantic sieges are stupid... but everyones entitled to an opinion.. I like keeping it small so induvidual talent shines and makes or break a fight instead of zerging sieges and stupidity.

But when my clan is not pvping together or online, I enjoy going alone riding around looking for some action. And honestly people love pointing fingers to find someone or something to blame... but its a mixture of every variable that has resulted in the failure of the system.

Riding for 2+ Hours to find a few miners and maybe a noob training on mobs, that I beat to the floor and am somewhat satisfied. Okay with that being said the work hard and play hard attitude I and alot of darkfaller's possess is not working... becuase we are working 100% and getting 15% play.

Bottom line is work vs reward is not there.. AV has failed and this game is flawed. I love Darkfall I love the idea of it, but its time is over it has disappointed to many for it to continue its journey.. the population is decimated and AGON is mean't to support 10k, not >500 okay.

Its not AV's complete fault and it sure as hell isn't the communities fault... This community a few years ago was actually one of the best a computer game can have... Because the people wanted to see darkfall succeed. So we would help newbs and give a personal touch to helping new people settle into this new and very strange world.

K guys I wrote probably to much but it is sustinence and not notsense I spent some time writing this and I spit from the heart ya dig .
    Guys to wrap it up, lets just look back when You FIRST started darkfall the first day... personally I was disappointed and confused I didn't know what to think because darkfall sounded like the perfect game. First I thought my computer was to weak to support darkfall and I thought my internet was to weak. Because the shadows and graphics needed to be tweaked, and in racial chat someone took me step by step to settle me in, after that I started to take a liking because goblins were actually challenging and were actually very, very difficult atleast for me.

Well I don't know what else to say man, Was a good run and a supreme idea the darkfall idea. But the company did not have enough investment is probably what it comes down to... AV acts like dicks and takes forever to do everything because they don't have a citadel of nerds that work like Blizzard ENT. does