Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Making money.

Default Making money.

Purely for the sake of making it, in itself is ok I suppose.

But when it comes at the expense of life and reality itself, then I'd consider it a crime, on par with murder.

Wouldn't you agree?
    Last edited by MrBungle; 10-13-2011 at 20:15.

Someone's high.

Yummy.

1000+

no law no crime
    2012: AV creates classes
    2013: Forums agree: 3 out of 4 classes are op

Quote Originally Posted by Ghias View Post
    no law no crime
    Real world, meet it sometime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGRXCgMdz9A
    Last edited by MrBungle; 10-13-2011 at 21:25.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post

But when it comes at the expense of life and reality itself, then I'd consider it a crime, on par with murder.

Wouldn't you agree?
    no

Wouldn't you agree?
    I'd murder your whole family and rape your pets for 5 million.

Just so you know there is a price out there that would make anyone do anything to anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post

Just so you know there is a price out there that would make anyone do anything to anyone.
    Almost anyone. But not in fact anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    nacitar has never used any (to my knowledge) exploit maneuvers, glitches, and/or bugs... He has always been adamant in his ways, ... having been totally legit since launch, a feat many of us have failed.

8000+

Disagree with "anyone"
    Last edited by Jedicake; 10-13-2011 at 23:20.

1000+

Real world, meet it sometime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGRXCgMdz9A
    Afaik a crime is an action deemed punishable by the law.
    In the real world that means you can murder in the right circumstance and still be no criminal (for example as a soldier on battlefield)

applies to poor folks living in our society. If you're some bushman or already filthy rich you likely wouldn't bother
    2012: AV creates classes
    2013: Forums agree: 3 out of 4 classes are op

5000+

Wouldn't you agree?
    some of the best works of mankind have come directly from people's desire to make more money.

what you're suggesting is that because some people can't strike a proper balance or healthily output their greed that it shoud be a crime to be motivated by money.

thats fucking madness on par with china.

lay off the weed kid.
    Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by zato`1 View Post
    what you're suggesting is that because some people can't strike a proper balance or healthily output their greed that it shoud be a crime to be motivated by money.
    I think you took his thinking and went a few more yards with it. The extreme you mentioned and the thought he provided aren't nearly the same calibur.

Honestly, no. I'd do a lot of shit for 1 million dollars, but if I wouldn't do it for 1 million, I wouldn't do it for a billion or more, because I don't even care a bit about having more than seven figures.

I'd kill someone but only if I knew they were a scum bag. I wouldn't kill an innocent person for any number.

The only exception would be if aliens visit us and offer me some advanced piece of tech, like advanced genetic manipulation that would make me super strong or smart. I'd kill anyone for that.

Yummy.

Yea all I was getting at was:

The point where money becomes more important than public wellbeing and where a context of individuals is treated like another tradable commodity or cattle.

Under civilised human society terms, that's still a form of murder.

If you consider yourself void of any feelings and decide to act upon it, doing harm to another person, then that's really not of anyone's concern and best left to common law to deal with I think.

Ie: Basic Human rights revisited. People should really stop trying to rewrite history according to their own present and ignorant tunes.
    Last edited by MrBungle; 10-14-2011 at 10:38.

5000+

Only people I'd murder wouldn't even need a price on their head, because it would be between them or someone I care about. I don't hate anyone enough to kill them because I'd rather beat them down instead, let alone am greedy enough to murder someone for an ungodly amount of money. I wouldn't even kill for super duper advanced alien whatchamacallit like DC, because it's not something I need.

However, the only time making money becomes evil is when you start violate other people's rights.
    Frumpy Lump's rage
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    He said consumers make jobs appear. Let him explain how that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    I've done shit you probably would faint from even thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    At least I get to fuck.
    http://www.twitch.tv/makestro

Quote Originally Posted by Makestro View Post
    Only people I'd murder wouldn't even need a price on their head, because it would be between them or someone I care about. I don't hate anyone enough to kill them because I'd rather beat them down instead, let alone am greedy enough to murder someone for an ungodly amount of money. I wouldn't even kill for super duper advanced alien whatchamacallit like DC, because it's not something I need.

However, the only time making money becomes evil is when you start violate other people's rights.
    Mental masturbation, but ok...
    See:

The point where money becomes more important than public wellbeing and where a context of individuals is treated like another tradable commodity or cattle.

Under civilised human society terms, that's still a form of murder.

If you consider yourself void of any feelings and decide to act upon it, doing harm to another person, then that's really not of anyone's concern and best left to common law to deal with I think.

Ie: Basic Human rights revisited. People should really stop trying to rewrite history according to their own present and ignorant tunes.
    Last edited by MrBungle; 10-14-2011 at 10:40.