2000+ Long term follower

Default Hippies get pwned...

Last edited by Erratic; 10-11-2011 at 21:31.
    Killer 93% Socializer 53% Achiever 40% Explorer 13%

2000+

you expect everyone to make there own clothes and cameras?

There's just no end to bigot discrimination, I agree.

Fill your voids of insecurities some more, there's always more to details to pick from.
    Last edited by MrBungle; 10-11-2011 at 21:38.

Normal User

While I admit I do see some dumb people in the protests who just want to 'tax the rich' and have corporations 'take care of people', the more informed people will tell you its more about separating corporations and politics.

There is nothing wrong with corporations making stuff people want and making profit. You're not forced to buy their crap. But many would argue that there is something horribly wrong when corporations are free to use their wealth/power to buy out our politicians. These politicians then serve their lobbyists and campaign donators instead of the people which they should be serving.

When corporate interests (making profit) get put before citizens interests (bettering the country) we get put into messes like we are in today.
    Last edited by Nova88; 10-11-2011 at 21:39.
    -Kael Trighton-

2000+ Long term follower

That's the problem the protests are a clusterfuck of hippies who don't know why they are there, why corporations are "evil", and frankly are too god damn lazy to get a fucking entry level job. (yes they are out there, but too many hippies think they are above such things.) Oddly enough they aren't above wallowing in their own filth on NYC streets. Cool...

Yeah there are some people there with good ideas and better intentions. Too bad they're drowned out by an ocean of ignorant shitheads...
    Last edited by Erratic; 10-11-2011 at 21:42.
    Killer 93% Socializer 53% Achiever 40% Explorer 13%

Quote Originally Posted by Erratic View Post
    That's the problem the protests are a clusterfuck of hippies who don't know why they are there, why corporations are "evil", and frankly are too god damn lazy to get a fucking entry level job. (yes they are out there, but too many hippies think they are above such things.) Oddly enough they aren't above wallowing in their own filth on NYC streets. Cool...

Yeah there are some people there with good ideas and better intentions. Too bad they're drowned out by an ocean of ignorant shitheads...
    Rope
    Chair
    Knot
    Loop
    Stand
    Head
    Push
    Hang

Banned

The first way to get rid of your own slavery is to realize you are one.

You're just in it for the prejudice. You would try to humiliate even if they weren't using those products.
    Last edited by Bissen; 10-11-2011 at 21:48.

Most of that is just bs. Like what dye, razor, makup, markers, cardbord, posterboard and so on that they are using.
    Are they only protesting against the big corporations or is it also against the way there money was used for the bailouts and given to the ones that created this in form of bonuses?

Looks to me like a PR stunt to discredit the protesters and alot seems to fall for it and starts calling the protesters names instead of targeting the real problem.

Me naked

Quote Originally Posted by fhrafnsson View Post
    You don't always have to run faster than the ganker. Running faster than your friend is often good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    The first way to get rid of your own slavery is to realize you are one.
    (you say as you type on your corporate made computer etc..)

Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

''It is not as much that something is achieved its rather the way it is achieved''

If you retards stop to think before you comment something like ''you own a fucking ipod so you are part of it aswell, hippie'' you would realise its not a protest against corporations. More a protest against their ways of putting profits in front of progress, the environment and human lives/wellbeing.
    Last edited by Captain Kirk; 10-11-2011 at 21:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Kab112 View Post
    Ps. Captain Kirk is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldy View Post
    Captain Kirk <3

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post

hahahahahahahahahahahahah!! You're so funny!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post

So fucking what? Should I go UNA bomber you fucktard? I live within the confinements that society has created for me and you guys act as if I have a fucking choice to live independent and away from any corporate interest. Fucking ridiculous. That's what the fuck you fucking fucktards are.

Also. You didn't get my post (figures). I realize I'm a slave. And I'm sick of it.
    Last edited by Bissen; 10-11-2011 at 21:55.

what if they bought all of it used?