Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    2000+ Long term follower

Default Rebup debate info for tonight

Bloomberg News, The Washington Post and WBIN-TV Debate
    Hanover, NH

Time: 8:00 – 10:00 PM ET

Media: Bloomberg-TV, WBIN-TV (New Hampshire) and live stream on washingtonpostlive.com

Venue:
    Dartmouth College
    Spaulding Auditorium
    Hanover, NH 03755

5000+

Anyone have a link to the debate?
    Frumpy Lump's rage
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    He said consumers make jobs appear. Let him explain how that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    I've done shit you probably would faint from even thinking
    At least I get to fuck.
    http://www.twitch.tv/makestro

5000+

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...QeL_video.html for anyone interested...

almost 40 minutes into the debate and I swear mitt romney had talked a 4th of the total time, including the time the moderators are asking questions
    Last edited by Makestro; 10-12-2011 at 19:04.
    Frumpy Lump's rage
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    He said consumers make jobs appear. Let him explain how that happens.
    I've done shit you probably would faint from even thinking
    At least I get to fuck.
    http://www.twitch.tv/makestro

Quote Originally Posted by Makestro View Post
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...QeL_video.html for anyone interested...

almost 40 minutes into the debate and I swear mitt romney had talked a 4th of the total time, including the time the moderators are asking questions
    It seems bias. A lot of people are getting annoyed with romney but propaganda machine tries to force feed us that he is an awesome choice. I think people are catching on to what media is doing though.

Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    It seems bias. A lot of people are getting annoyed with romney but propaganda machine tries to force feed us that he is an awesome choice. I think people are catching on to what media is doing though.
    Not sure which media you are in tune with but the main stream media on TV can't stop talking about how people think he is obama 2.0 with his health care plan etc. Doesn't really sound like they are making him out to be an awesome choice. ABC, NBC, CBS etc.

10,000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by doomahx View Post
    Not sure which media you are in tune with but the main stream media on TV can't stop talking about how people think he is obama 2.0 with his health care plan etc. Doesn't really sound like they are making him out to be an awesome choice. ABC, NBC, CBS etc.
    That's not the point. They want him to be the nominee so they paint him as the 'sole frontrunner' or the only serious candidate now that Perry has been smirched. They want him nominated so they can then tear him down vs. obama. They don't want to build him up so much that he wins everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    99% of human resource offices are paid for by grants (non-tax dollars).

Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    That's not the point. They want him to be the nominee so they paint him as the 'sole frontrunner' or the only serious candidate now that Perry has been smirched. They want him nominated so they can then tear him down vs. obama. They don't want to build him up so much that he wins everything.
    Not as of this morning, those channels are all saying herman cain could kick his ass now.

But Cain won't get it cause he's black, and Romney won't get it cause he's Mormon. That's how my parents and all other republican adults I've met think at least. And I'm honestly not exaggerating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrin
    The hyped abomination has been slain by the hand of the righteous—let it rot in the pit of death and decay that it has prepared for itself.
    Official Human Advocate

I'm 1.000 in World Wars...

2000+ Long term follower

The reps are in a pickle... Reps wanted Perry to pwn the field. He didn't because he debates like a toddler, and is too easy to beat up on Immigration. (Hooray spanish vote in Texas!)

Romney is exploitable because of his health care legislation (which acted as the "blue print" for Obama Care)

And Caine is the Rep version of Obama. No experience, not much hands on knowledge with anything (other than being a business man).

Between those 3 the Reps will go with Romney because he'll have the easiest time beating Obama. (That's all they care about, HOORAY Politics).

I did see a recent poll that showed Newt G, just broke into double digit territory, which is noteworthy because he'd been polling so low. I'd be interested to see if he continues to gain momentum. If so I'd bet a lot of support would swing his way, and away from Caine. Leaving Newt and Romeny atop the field. That however is a big IF. Newt has been considered out of it for awhile (even though it's still early.)
    Last edited by Erratic; 10-13-2011 at 15:56.
    Killer 93% Socializer 53% Achiever 40% Explorer 13%

10,000+
    Last edited by [LoD] EE; 10-13-2011 at 16:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Honorius View Post
    But Cain won't get it cause he's black, and Romney won't get it cause he's Mormon. That's how my parents and all other republican adults I've met think at least. And I'm honestly not exaggerating.
    and you're lying out your ass or dont know them that well at all.

Since I run in conservative circles in Tennessee....a...decidedly southern state and all kinds of people are for Cain, the fact that he is black is seen as a bonus actually...it might just make black people actually think about their choice this time instead of just voting for the guy that looks like them, EVEN THOUGH that person wouldnt know the first thing about growing up black. He never set foot in a public school or walked through the ghetto or even spent the first night in the ghetto.

Quote Originally Posted by Erratic View Post
    I did see a recent poll that showed Newt G, just broke into double digit territory, which is noteworthy because he'd been polling so low. I'd be interested to see if he continues to gain momentum. If so I'd bet a lot of support would swing his way, and away from Caine. Leaving Newt and Romeny atop the field. That however is a big IF. Newt has been considered out of it for awhile (even though it's still early.)
    Newt wont get it due to his skeletons in his closet....like leaving his first wife while she was on her deathbed.

1000+

Won't be cain or romney.

Plenty of people in OH (I've lived there), TN, and all over that won't vote for a black guy. Plenty of other people who won't vote for someone running on "1 liners" and saying that he wants to limit legislation to fit on 3 pages. rofl

Romney can't get it because mormons are viewed as a "cult" by evangelicals (which make up 44% of the republican party). Basically hardcore "christians" have so many fundamental differences in beliefs between Mormons that he might as well be an atheist or muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziegler View Post
    and you're lying out your ass or dont know them that well at all.

Since I run in conservative circles in Tennessee....a...decidedly southern state and all kinds of people are for Cain, the fact that he is black is seen as a bonus actually...it might just make black people actually think about their choice this time instead of just voting for the guy that looks like them, EVEN THOUGH that person wouldnt know the first thing about growing up black. He never set foot in a public school or walked through the ghetto or even spent the first night in the ghetto.
    Well, my southern babtist Virginia suburban circles are what I see, the people I talk to think Catholicism is a cult let alone Mormonism, and I was just going to buy a car and the dealer kept on saying he's so glad they moved him out of the city so he's away from the *******. People talk rather openly about racism in my experience, but of course you clearly know what the majority of republicans are thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrin
    The hyped abomination has been slain by the hand of the righteous—let it rot in the pit of death and decay that it has prepared for itself.
    Official Human Advocate

I'm 1.000 in World Wars...

Quote Originally Posted by Honorius View Post
    Well, my southern babtist Virginia suburban circles are what I see, the people I talk to think Catholicism is a cult let alone Mormonism, and I was just going to buy a car and the dealer kept on saying he's so glad they moved him out of the city so he's away from the *******. People talk rather openly about racism in my experience, but of course you clearly know what the majority of republicans are thinking.
    no....that same white trash you are speaking of, in my experience, are democrat, as they know those repubs are those evil rich guys and religious nuts.