Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56
    8000+

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCool View Post
    Isn't that kind of hypocritical, with your old sig of FSM, and your comparison of the deity concept to such things as unicorns and fairies, which are intended as mythological creations with no philosophical, or logical significance? It seems even you go beyond just saying "I lack the belief". So don't bring out the base definition to describe yourself and others when you (and most others) go beyond just "lacking a belief".
    The only reason I compare deities to unicorns and fairies (and even FSM) is that they're all extraordinary claims that require extraordinary evidence. All I ask for is evidence, that's it.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCool View Post
    Isn't that kind of hypocritical, with your old sig of FSM, and your comparison of the deity concept to such things as unicorns and fairies, which are intended as mythological creations with no philosophical, or logical significance? It seems even you go beyond just saying "I lack the belief". So don't bring out the base definition to describe yourself and others when you (and most others) go beyond just "lacking a belief".
    Even if an agnostic atheist mocks religion, that doesn't mean he is sure there is no such thing as a deity. The lack of belief comes from the fact that there is absolutely no proof, not because they think it is in any way probable. It's the same as saying you believe in unicorns or fairies, at least to people who think like I do, because it's just as improbable and has just as much proof. You probably laugh at Scientologist for believing in Alien soul sucking machines or Mormons for the golden tablets in a hat no one was allowed to read, it's that same level of crazy that agnostic atheist scoff at. We wouldn't go as far to say "That's entirely not possible" because we aren't omniscient, but I'm 99.9% sure.

2000+

If you believe the article you belong in the dark ages with many other studies like it. Nest will be 'A major difference in the brain between carpenters and plumbers.'

Quote Originally Posted by Laenih View Post
    There will be no more spiky nipples.
    EU-1 Romulus X (Deleted)
    NA-1 Ausei Yeyo (Active)