Thread: Itching

Normal User US1 Player

Default Itching

Itching, wanting to play Darkfall, it is like crack...I want to come back

-Itch-

AV development team, your lack of information, is going to set you even further behind.. There are "new" games coming out, and with the awesome effort you guys are putting into keep your players, I am seriously, seriously shocked you are still a company.. I wish you stay a company, I wish you would make the best sandbox in the world, I wish you would stay around forever!

Let me put it like this...

When I see a hot girl on the beach all epicily nice, I get excited..
    When Friday comes around and I hear information about DF 2.0 I get excited.

When I look closer to that hot girl, and see a buldge in her pants, I get un-excited.
    When Friday comes and they give us literally no information about DF 2.0 "Wipe or not Speculation" I get un-excited.

MORAL is, people want to play your game...BUT people don't want to play a game that is going to ruin their progress if they keep playing.

-Itch-

I have a serious question.
    Why....are you not giving us information about anything? I mean, surely you tease with silly videos and screenshots, but tell us the important information that made everybody un-sub..."Wipe or not"

Normal User US1 Player

logged in specifically to agree.

logging back out to ponder intentionally vague updates.
    Last edited by Styyled; 10-10-2011 at 02:37.
    Executive Rockefeller
    NA- Auctioneer Rockefeller (alt)
    EU- Styyled Enrolled
    Trader, Middleman & Agent Services - See my DFonomics!

Banned US1 Player

Bahahahahuahauhauhauhauhaeuehueuheuehueh LOL

Normal User US1 Player

I speak it, truthfully.

If AV was doing something perfectly right, I would acknowledge it by saying "Darkfall is amazing!" And I would tell everybody about it, but when people ask me for a hardcore PvP game, I -itch- to bring up Darkfall, but at the same time, I don't want to put anybody in that position of having a company (AV) treat their users like trash!

I'm just saying, if AV turns around, tells us what is happening, I will be more than happy to advertise for them, as well as play -itch- once again.

I honestly have no clue what AV is doing anymore, It would be nice to know what's going on with the expansion that had an ETA of early Q2 this year. What happened to latest ETA we were supposed to get? Is something wrong?

What about the untapped development resources in Asia? Are your new partners getting involved in the development now? Are they just publishing for their region or what? Should we just stop waiting for the relaunch?

Normal User US1 Player

Well, I can only imagine this post will be deleted or locked, primarily because AV doesn't like to answer questions, and/or they don't know how.

I love your game, -itch-, but there comes a time in every man or womans life where you need to get the pacifier out of your mouth and speak!

Thankfully my pacifier has been long gone for awhile now..and I can speak free-willingly..

I don't see anything bad here..

Your "users" want answers! That is how you make your money, please your users and they will continue playing..spreading the word, getting more people on board and that just means $$$ in your pocket! That is what everybodys dream is right? To make money..not to go into debt because you cannot answer a few questions.. Just give the answers!

If AV could give me a straight forward answer, no bullshit about the "Wipe speculation" right now..I will re-sub...Even if you are wiping, I will re-sub, because you came forth and told me what you were going to do, not leave me in the dark for countless months/years...

Honesty = You gain me as a user again..and I know a few other people would feel like that to.

Remember, secrets don't make friends, OR money in this situation.

4000+

What new games?

Still no competitor to Darkfall.

inb4archeage tabtargeting is goty

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by bobii View Post
    What new games?

Still no competitor to Darkfall.

inb4archeage tabtargeting is goty
    Guildwars 2 - everyone and his dog gonna play that.
    Firefall - coming this year
    Planetside 2 - soon

all darkfall need is a population spike, wtf is damn 2.0 eta?

5000+

just logged in to say:

funny shit.
    Shiva Firewing - Playing on both EU and NA.
    NA: Shiva Firewing /EU: Shiva Firewing
    Shiva Trade Hub
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n..._6795385_o.jpg(04/02/2011)

it's been too shady... all of it. new models released over 1 year ago but never implemented. ambiente sounds, the "we found the source of the load lag!!" and and and... neverending list...

seems like they just want to milk as long as they can
    pandora getting a medium t-map from orolt right next to sunthrone:
    Orolt Lifebringer: getting 7 people out of the city to chase 1 guy who doesn't even have good gear?
    Orolt Lifebringer: i really wish you get wiped out of the map
    Orolt Lifebringer: brb gonna talk with xzy

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Tirane View Post
    it's been too shady... all of it. new models released over 1 year ago but never implemented. ambiente sounds, the "we found the source of the load lag!!" and and and... neverending list...

seems like they just want to milk as long as they can
    I thought people would stop accusing Aventurin of fraud and DF of being vapourware once it was released.

It's very unlikely to be vaporware as there is way more evidence for actual code now (videos, screenshots) and demonstrated capability of actually making a game in the first place. And worse, yapping about DF2.0 is more likely to put people off playing the game until it is released than make them continue playing so they doesn't even have the motivation/opportunity for defrauding people that way.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by sodapop View Post
    Guildwars 2 - everyone and his dog gonna play that.
    Firefall - coming this year
    Planetside 2 - soon

all darkfall need is a population spike, wtf is damn 2.0 eta?
    lol

I am trying so hard to find a better game . ...!

I'm sure I will play all those games, and especially looking forward to GW2, but they are no Darkfall competitor!

I am pretty much stuck with waiting for more people to realize this is the best game and play it so that I can move up in the food chain or I guess I could practice a hell of a lot more so that I can move up in the current food chain but damn people are a lot tougher now than they used to be so I'd rather wait like the rest of you losers.

Seriously though the biggest problem Darkfall currently has imo is that I feel like I have to group with others to succeed in PVP. I used to be able to go out on my own whenever I felt like it but now that infernal and rank 60+ is so popular I am having a hard time being a casual player. If there was a steady influx of new players or at least much more populated than people wouldn't care nearly as much about whatever problems they are whining about.

FFA PVP crowd likes to be on top of the food chain or have moments of feeling on top but this game is so much harder than other games and player skill matters so much here that just a few people can make hundreds feel like chumps. Usually that does not matter if you get your moments of being on top of whatever situation but with less people if you are losing than you cant just look for other enemies and instead have to practice and become a better player because its pretty much always the same mix of foes . .. but most people unsub and whine in here instead.

omg its D day already!?

Normal User US1 Player

I have an idea! Let us (The Darkfall Community) come up with a new and improved Darkfall! We shall call it... DaFall 3.0

No copyright infringement, we will just make a game, similiar to this game we call "DarkFall" and make a game called DaFall!

So...I can boss people around, draw maybe a gnomes..but of course, not a playable race Gnome! In DaFall, we FEED on Gnomes.