Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast

Default EA will ban you from ALL their games, if you play on unoffical BF3 servers

Since then, DICE has released a statement on Battlelog, informing users not to join any unofficial/hacked servers. Doing so can compromise your EA account and have it banned by EA (meaning you won’t have access to your other EA games, either).
    http://bf3blog.com/2011/10/battlefie...t-128-players/

Gene Burnett - Jump You F*#kers (A Song For Wall Street) - YouTube

Battlecall Of Dutyfield and Hitler as head of PR? Not gonna buy.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Civilization View Post
    But they changed the EA accounts to Origin Accounts.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

The game is bad and the company is terrible. They announce download content before the game launches that you will have to pay for. They do it because they know that people would rather bend over and hand over the 10$ than protest that type of business.

They also don't offer any mod support (no free content, must buy from EA) and the only way to play it is on their platform Origins (it's EULA has some shady clauses).

Fuck EA.
    wat
    skreww L00se - Zealot / Black Shields
    Quote Originally Posted by Dim Mok View Post
    You steam rolled a weaker alliance, and took some pixels you guys are really good.
    How can anyone beat the zerg you guys are rolling around with?
    Have fun nut cupping 100+ players.

10,000+

Quote Originally Posted by screw loose View Post
    The game is bad and the company is terrible. They announce download content before the game launches that you will have to pay for. They do it because they know that people would rather bend over and hand over the 10$ than protest that type of business.

They also don't offer any mod support (no free content, must buy from EA) and the only way to play it is on their platform Origins (it's EULA has some shady clauses).

Fuck EA.
    EA has been a shit company for over 10 years now. Why people still buy their crap is beyond me. Its like Blizzard, what was the last good thing that shit hole of a company has made? World of Boredcraft? All these companies are going to shit.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by screw loose View Post

Fuck EA.
    ?¿

Is just your point of view. I don´t like battlelog but I love the game. Pay for content? welcome to 2011/2012.
    Darkfall Online 2009-2011 - RaDa Torment
    We must remember where we came from Darkfallers!!

EVE Online - ISVRaDa
    Ultima Online Europe shard - Radagast "HIS"
    ..Long ago ran the sun on a folk who had a dream..

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by ISVRaDa View Post
    ?¿

Is just your point of view. I don´t like battlelog but I love the game. Pay for content? welcome to 2011/2012.
    This is not the year. This is weak customers sucking corporate dick like crackwhores regardless of how shit-smeared it is. If you spineless customers would actually say fuck you and not buy their shit we wouldn't have to deal with it becoming increasingly popular.
    2012: AV creates classes
    2013: Forums agree: 3 out of 4 classes are op

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Ghias View Post
    This is not the year. This is weak customers sucking corporate dick like crackwhores regardless of how shit-smeared it is. If you spineless customers would actually say fuck you and not buy their shit we wouldn't have to deal with it becoming increasingly popular.
    Weak customers? this is how this industry works nowadays.

You always can try saying "no, I will not buy their shit", like a lot of people said in the past, but nothing changed .

Like I said, if we like it or not, welcome to the real world.

PD: I´m not paying any DLC for any PC game, but I know that there are a lot of people that pays for new content, because they want. Like you paid every month to play in a MMO.
    Last edited by ISVRaDa; 10-03-2011 at 13:18.
    Darkfall Online 2009-2011 - RaDa Torment
    We must remember where we came from Darkfallers!!

EVE Online - ISVRaDa
    Ultima Online Europe shard - Radagast "HIS"
    ..Long ago ran the sun on a folk who had a dream..

The unofficial servers actually can steal your information and reset your stats, so that's why. It's not like there's a pirated version out. It's open beta, yo.

1000+

Well you're right not much changed. But it is not cause of developers but customers. If customers wouldn't buy it the developers would be forced to change to save their bussiness. Sadly most customers say no and act yes.

You can easily follow that development with witcher 2 and gog.com which offers drm free at same price. Despite it offering it and beeing the devs own page still most seemed to go with steam which will likely only cause problems with mods in the future as it happened with oblivion.
    2012: AV creates classes
    2013: Forums agree: 3 out of 4 classes are op

Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    EA has been a shit company for over 10 years now. Why people still buy their crap is beyond me. Its like Blizzard, what was the last good thing that shit hole of a company has made? World of Boredcraft? All these companies are going to shit.
    Paradox Interactive is fun.
    I like BioWare a lot, but they are owned by EA . I only buy games from BioWare though, no other games from EA
    Last edited by Vor'Dus[DiE]; 10-03-2011 at 13:46.
    Vordus Shadowlord, creation of evil and darkness of the Alfar land

Hythero Toughleaf, protector of the Mirdain forest

Quote Originally Posted by ISVRaDa View Post
    Weak customers? this is how this industry works nowadays.
    And whose fault is it? RIGHT. THE WEAK CUSTOMERS.

People have no integrity, despite the shit EA pulled (as listed by screw loose) with BF3 it's going to sell really well, only very few will actually not buy the game even if it's really great.

Same with Facebook, every damn month yet another scandal. But how many actually say enough and stop using it? Next to none.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Obviously all this in the US...the country where a fanatical worship of science has replaced any true religious sense or any balanced perception of LIFE

8000+
    Last edited by Suncross; 10-03-2011 at 14:03.

Quote Originally Posted by nizzie View Post
    And whose fault is it? RIGHT. THE WEAK CUSTOMERS.

People have no integrity, despite the shit EA pulled (as listed by screw loose) with BF3 it's going to sell really well, only very few will actually not buy the game even if it's really great.

Same with Facebook, every damn month yet another scandal. But how many actually say enough and stop using it? Next to none.
    I wont buy BF3 and I dont have Facebook, im suppose im special, but really I dont see the point to have facebook. I have my cellphone to call my friends, or I can use skype/ msn / mumble etc to get to my internet friends.
    Vordus Shadowlord, creation of evil and darkness of the Alfar land

Hythero Toughleaf, protector of the Mirdain forest

Starcraft 2 actually.

There is a difference between a company making uninsteresting games and a company using dodgy agreements. Your fondness or rejection of WoW should have nu impact when you decide whether or not Blizzard Interactive applies proper business or not.
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties