Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1

  2. #2
    8000+ Long term follower Tenebrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    "Money bomb"....lol at easily manipulated consumerists.

    Enchanting Information

    Darkfall : It needs more cows
    -Lord Tenebrion
    The Mercenary Merchant :
    Most Powerful Man In Agon.

  3. #3
    Banned US1 Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    6,782

    Default

    How much did you donate?

  4. #4
    10,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    F*CK Mexifornia
    Posts
    10,011

    Default

    More than you.

  5. #5
    Banned US1 Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    6,782

    Default

    More than likely considering America is nothing to me.

  6. #6
    8000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    US - Texas
    Posts
    8,420

    Default

    Is assuming EE is wrong about everything he says a good reason to not vote for RP? I was seriously considering voting for him if he stood any chance at all but with how much EE loves him... he just can't be good, right?

  7. #7
    10,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    F*CK Mexifornia
    Posts
    10,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    Is assuming EE is wrong about everything he says a good reason to not vote for RP? I was seriously considering voting for him if he stood any chance at all but with how much EE loves him... he just can't be good, right?
    You know I have the best taste in everything, Music, Antique Toy Dolls, Cars, Gelatin Molds, Guns, Gardening, Women, Western Wear, Precious Metals, Kites and Movies, why not those running for president?

  8. #8
    8000+
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida, U.S.
    Posts
    8,358

    Default

    I don't really have the means to donate, but I plan on buying some of the hefty overpriced gear (shirts, a hat, some bumperstickers and maybe a wristband).

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyHit View Post
    More than likely considering America is nothing to me.
    They're actually a lot to you, seeing as we control a large portion of the world economy. Please refrain from retarded statements.


  9. #9
    Banned US1 Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    6,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suncross View Post
    I don't really have the means to donate, but I plan on buying some of the hefty overpriced gear (shirts, a hat, some bumperstickers and maybe a wristband).



    They're actually a lot to you, seeing as we control a large portion of the world economy. Please refrain from retarded statements.
    I stand by my statement as they are nothing to ME.

  10. #10

    Default

    Can't help but feel like we should use the propaganda techniques developed on forumfall to motivate the RP campaign into action. With all the moneybombs being completely grassroots driven, I could only imagine what type of effect forumfall's best propaganda artists could have in spearheading the fundraising drives.

    www.DarkfallCE.webs.com
    The Champion of Regional Banking
    Quote Originally Posted by rbeck View Post
    Clap clap, Zaffax for president. The DF:UW that Zaffax is talking about is the one that I want to play.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Ron paul or die!!!!

    Rpod!!!!


    Everyone get ron paul 2012 tattoos gogo!

  12. #12
    5000+
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Alfar Territories
    Posts
    5,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaffax View Post
    Can't help but feel like we should use the propaganda techniques developed on forumfall to motivate the RP campaign into action. With all the moneybombs being completely grassroots driven, I could only imagine what type of effect forumfall's best propaganda artists could have in spearheading the fundraising drives.
    we'd do great until we got tired of the grind
    Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

  13. #13
    2000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,303

    Default

    As if Ron Paul would actually be able to push anything through.

    muddymess

  14. #14
    3000+
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    PERKELE
    Posts
    3,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muddymess View Post
    As if Ron Paul would actually be able to push anything through.
    youre right, its much better to just bend over.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muddymess View Post
    As if Ron Paul would actually be able to push anything through.
    Yeah. Bringing an end to the perpetual wars is nothing. It's definitely not a huge part of whats wrong with the world today.
    Last edited by Bissen; 10-01-2011 at 07:57.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •