Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 78
    3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix_Light View Post
    Wagers are way too small, has any siege ever been joined by a third party?

i think not, its not worth it. people just wait, and siege for themselves another day.

if people area really too cheap, and cant see it as an advantage for the future holding they might get. that the wager is higher.

then change the price for clan shard to 2K, change small stone to 1k, change large stone to 3K.

and then make all wagers 5x higher.
    It cost me 67500 to siege fucking Hammerdale...

I think wagers are decent as it is, considering that you need a clan shard and a large siege stone making a city 60k+wager and if HD is 67500 most places should be 80-90k or more pushing the cost to just DROP a siege to 140-150k. I think that's high enough IMO. You then have to factor in costs for the siege equipment to take down walls and ultimately the clan stone. Warhulks/ships make this cheaper as powder is dirt cheap but you have to risk 25-100k in siege machinery still to do this.

Walls need to come down in health or siege equipment needs to be buffed/cheapened, walls are just annoying to take down; IMO should be invulnerable until like 4hrs before clanstone goes vulnerable or something so that a clan has to actually kill them while the enemy is there to defend, then make siege equipment do more structure damage, lower wall health, or make siege equipment cheaper/more effective such as allowing cannons to have unlimited shots and cut their health down to very little so they can be destroyed easily.

-Andrew
    Kimoshu Grakenshalmn

Middleman Rep

Normal User

A clan can join a Siege 5 minutes before the fighting phase begins and take the hamlet stone down straight away. That needs changing.

Yes, i know that we did it, but it was a test of the mechanic more than anything. It should be changed so that no more clans can join when the 1 hour defence has started.
    Choddy Chod

Quote Originally Posted by choddychod View Post
    A clan can join a Siege 5 minutes before the fighting phase begins and take the hamlet stone down straight away. That needs changing.

Yes, i know that we did it, but it was a test of the mechanic more than anything. It should be changed so that no more clans can join when the 1 hour defence has started.
    It was proven to work on NA.

Yes, this needs changing. Make it happen AV, or people won't siege.

Banned US1 Player

Serruk wager is like 400k FYI.

They dont need changing :P