Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    10,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    F*CK Mexifornia
    Posts
    10,011

    Default Ron Paul - Truth Hurts

    Ron Paul repeats the words of islamic extremists like Osama Bin Laden , Khalid Sheikh Mohammed & Ayman al-Zawahiri, on their reasoning for attacking us on 9/11. And he gets booed ?

    Are Americans really this dumbed down, and believe we were attacked because of our freedoms an liberties ? Or do they just have no knowledge concerning the idealogy of the enemy ?

    Maybe the phrases: 'American Boots On The Holy Land' or: 'An Opressed Palestine' set off the conditioning triggers in their minds ? Especially after weeks of the propaganda machine's Sept. 11th programming, and decades of a Pro-Israel sentiment ? Either way, last nights debate was a pure display of Americas lack of knowledge & ignorance.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfBKK...ayer_embedded#!

    Paid crowd. They booed before he even said anything.

  2. #2

    Default

    I hate your freedom i'm going to burst the blowup toys at your next pool party. Sadly i think americans actually do fall for the rhetoric. I watched the "tea party debate" and was dissappointed, i thought the tea party people were supposed to be libertarian or something, not centrists like those supporting romney/perry who don't actually want to change anything.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=380771&date  line=1345590091

  3. #3
    12,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC, Beta Tester
    Posts
    12,845

    Default

    I think the people booing were fucking retarded. They were doing so based on what Santorum said and just as soon Ron mentioned OBL they went and booed. How the fuck do you boo without even listening to someone. For that matter who boos in the first place? They did it to other candidates during the night too.

    One looks at these people and wonders how we still have any credibility with them around fucking up the image of tea party.

    edit: I found it hilarious when Hunstamn basically said exactly the same thing as RP and got applause.
    Last edited by Silverhandorder; 09-13-2011 at 22:34.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"


    Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

  4. #4

    Default

    Were people actually booing him or was there some audio tape chicanery again

  5. #5
    12,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC, Beta Tester
    Posts
    12,845

    Default

    I think there were real boos. It came during a time when people would not applause so they would not be drowned out. For such a small auditorium it wouldn't take a lot of those dumb asses to get a loud boo out.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"


    Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

  6. #6
    5000+
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Alfar Territories
    Posts
    5,178

    Default

    you know what this sadly reminds me of


    america... FUCK YEAH!
    Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

  7. #7
    13,000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Swing Approves
    Posts
    13,232

    Default

    Usual fuck nuggets cannot accept Ron's logical reasoning.
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

  8. #8

    Default

    He's like the one republican who isn't stupid and actually knows his shit.



    But he's still wrong.

  9. #9
    2000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    It's sad how you can't even broach the topic of recent (the last 100 years) history in the middle east without every indoctrinated knee within hearing distance jerking violently.

    "How could we possibly have anything to do with their animosity toward us? Obviously they hate us because we're free and it makes them want to suisplode with jealousy!"
    Last edited by Shaehl; 09-13-2011 at 23:36.
    ~Greatness Incarnate~

  10. #10
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    US,CA
    Posts
    807

    Default

    That makes me sad people booing Ron Paul..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuKBDHWDgBo

    put you in some of their shoes.

  11. #11
    5000+
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Alfar Territories
    Posts
    5,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaehl View Post
    It's sad how you can't even broach the topic of recent (the last 100 years) history in the middle east without every indoctrinated knee within hearing distance jerking violently.

    "How could we possibly have anything to do with their animosity toward us? Obviously they hate us because we're free and it makes them want to suisplode with jealousy!"
    it puts a pit in my stomach that people are indoctrinated so badly

    "THEY HATE US FOR OUR FREEDOM"....

    NO, they hate you because you say and think stupid shit like that on public tv...
    Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

  12. #12
    5000+ GirlyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    5,050

    Default

    I'm sure the Muslims are just tired of the 1000 years of crusades against them.

  13. #13
    10,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    F*CK Mexifornia
    Posts
    10,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeaph View Post
    That makes me sad people booing Ron Paul..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuKBDHWDgBo

    put you in some of their shoes.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V36MT...eature=related

  14. #14
    5000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA, Minnesota
    Posts
    5,999

    Default

    I lol'd when I heard everyone boo ron paul for stating the truth.
    Frumpy Lump's rage
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    He said consumers make jobs appear. Let him explain how that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    I've done shit you probably would faint from even thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    At least I get to fuck.
    http://www.twitch.tv/makestro

  15. #15
    12,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC, Beta Tester
    Posts
    12,845

    Default

    Heh Neil Cavuto asked Cheney's opinion on Ron Paul and Cheney backed down from attacking him. He simply said he would not comment.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"


    Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •