Community Liaison

Default NA Community Event: Castle Defense

Hello Community!

This time, the NA server is target of a Community Event: On the 10th of September The Sick Bastards (the clan obviously not the server community ) challenges the rest of the server to get into the city of Serruk (on Cairn) and retrieve a valuable ring crafted by Iron Chef himself.

There are additional incentives/challenges but best to hop on over to the official thread to make sure you you don't miss out on any information regarding this event.

Normal User

Cool bro but can we get a blog update?
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinShaman View Post
    if you trade with the chinese you will be banned
    ANN News anchor-Alfar of color.

Normal User

Nvm just saw it. Keep up the work.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinShaman View Post
    if you trade with the chinese you will be banned
    ANN News anchor-Alfar of color.

1000+ US1 Player
    All the way to Extinction
    Troy McShall
    Quote Originally Posted by theironchef View Post
    the honorable titles of Mexican Ambassador to Yssam and the Mayor of Eronetil which he holds to this day.
    Troy McShall is the token 16 year old of Sick Bastards and he gets more pussy than your dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Laenih View Post
    get into the city of Serruk (on Cairn) and retrieve a valuable ring crafted by Iron Chef himself.
    This item is the only item existing on the server that is crafted by me. I'm a little conderned that paying 100K gold and 99 rare ore wont be enough to get it back.

The Iron Chef of Sick Bastards - El hombre invencible de habilidades culinarias - 31:9

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by screw loose View Post
    I don't think anyone disputes the fact that you beat us in the grief war. I have commented how good your clan is at it in vent with you more than once and suggested you use the tactic to also destroy TSL.

1000+ US1 Player

This item is the only item existing on the server that is crafted by me. I'm a little conderned that paying 100K gold and 99 rare ore wont be enough to get it back.
    When it is returned, can I have it my Mexican lord.

I will put it safely in my safe and guard it with my life at all times
    Troy McShall
    the honorable titles of Mexican Ambassador to Yssam and the Mayor of Eronetil which he holds to this day.
    Troy McShall is the token 16 year old of Sick Bastards and he gets more pussy than your dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Double View Post
    When it is returned, can I have it my Mexican lord.

I will put it safely in my safe and guard it with my life at all times
    Your life is not nearly as valuable as the only item crafted by me.

Nobody on the server was strong enough to take the ring, it has since been destroyed. Gso.

The Iron Chef of Sick Bastards - El hombre invencible de habilidades culinarias - 31:9

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by screw loose View Post
    I don't think anyone disputes the fact that you beat us in the grief war. I have commented how good your clan is at it in vent with you more than once and suggested you use the tactic to also destroy TSL.

1000+ US1 Player

Nais
    Troy McShall