Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Normal User EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    107

    Default Has anyone really been far even?

    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Sage for not vidya.

  3. #3
    5000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Scotland & Norway
    Posts
    5,797

    Default

    What.
    Old UO RP'er who misses CoY and ERPA.

    Quote Originally Posted by GodOfTheAges View Post
    I still believe in a market economy, only the market is centrally planned ;)

  4. #4
    6000+ Abaratican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    6,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriz212 View Post
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    This is what I usually hear when I'm trying to discern what Irishmen are saying.
    Last edited by Abaratican; 08-19-2011 at 17:13.
    Quote Originally Posted by GodOfTheAges View Post
    No one is absolutely on the left or absolutely on the right, everything is to a varying degree.
    ^ No way he believes that.

  5. #5
    Normal User EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    107

    Default

    listen, i want to know when far went to being and looking like because its casual and easy when if use then more than usually

  6. #6
    6000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Counting pills
    Posts
    6,482

    Default

    Apparently acting like a fucking retard is funny in Ireland or Irish people are not acting.

  7. #7
    Banned Ziegler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriz212 View Post
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriz212 View Post
    listen, i want to know when far went to being and looking like because its casual and easy when if use then more than usually
    sober up and try posting again.

  8. #8

    Default

    I googled the first phrase and it looks like we have a 4chan retard on our hands.

    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/has-an...look-more-like

  9. #9

    Default

    I come to Forumfall for some classy OT discussions, not 4chan nonsense.
    If I wanted to, I would go to 4chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatch View Post
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    ~Dorn Divin


  10. #10
    10,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    F*CK Mexifornia
    Posts
    10,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriz212 View Post
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    Is it finally 2009 in Ireland?

    Jesus fucking Christ, does anyone on the internet think for themselves anymore? Has it progressed to morons such as yourself just vocally regurgitating everything you see everyone else types like a fucking retarded parrot? Please, can we have a meme become popular where people are original and witty, that would be soooo fucking awesome. No more Above 9000 stupidity, no more Whaazup or Wheres the beef. Just because you see it doesnt meed you need to fucking repeat it ad nauseam.
    Last edited by [LoD] EE; 08-19-2011 at 17:30.

    America has been turned into an Obamanation.

  11. #11
    Normal User EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    Is it finally 2009 in Ireland?

    Jesus fucking Christ, does anyone on the internet think for themselves anymore? Has it progressed to morons such as yourself just vocally regurgitating everything you see everyone else types like a fucking retarded parrot? Please, can we have a meme become popular where people are original and witty, that would be soooo fucking awesome. No more Above 9000 stupidity, no more Whaazup or Wheres the beef. Just because you see it doesnt meed you need to fucking repeat it ad nauseam.
    Dont be so then, we can wait all at once more time, being far has decided more than for when?
    I choose after we have bringing to A-Team than before ,so if asked just when to know more is being powerfull, ok?

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    Is it finally 2009 in Ireland?

    Jesus fucking Christ, does anyone on the internet think for themselves anymore? Has it progressed to morons such as yourself just vocally regurgitating everything you see everyone else types like a fucking retarded parrot? Please, can we have a meme become popular where people are original and witty, that would be soooo fucking awesome. No more Above 9000 stupidity, no more Whaazup or Wheres the beef. Just because you see it doesnt meed you need to fucking repeat it ad nauseam.
    Is this original and witty?

    http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/...1417324340.jpg

  13. #13
    1000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,653

    Default

    Unfortunately, current generations must come to terms with the fact that there are more people being born thus more people going to arrive over time discovering "old meme's" and reposting them like they are new.

    On one hand, we can be cynical and grumpy about it being repeated because it does not satisfy our hunger for enjoyment, since its used and old...

    On the other hand, we could look at the person enjoying their discovery of something that find funny but is infact ancient and not funny after about 20 seconds. We dont, and thats how the internet works.


    gtfo
    E M P E R O R

  14. #14
    1000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Flower Mound, TX
    Posts
    1,428

    Default

    Once I went about on three, riding on earnest buttons.
    Link Censored for being Too Awesome

  15. #15
    6000+ Abaratican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    6,745

    Default

    Random sentence generator.
    Quote Originally Posted by GodOfTheAges View Post
    No one is absolutely on the left or absolutely on the right, everything is to a varying degree.
    ^ No way he believes that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •