Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-attacks.html

lol believe what you want. this guy is a nut i don't give a crap what his religious or stance on politics is.

Martyrdom, in its traditional sense, refers to the death of someone because of his or her religious beliefs. The term is most commonly used for the early Christians, but also applies to the pagans who were killed when Christianity became dominant. Muslims sometimes refer to a Muslim who dies in the defence of Islam as a martyr.

this guy needed an excuse to deliver his agenda and he used the most common thing. I am sure his paycheck will look nice when he gets released one day. ya right huh?

btw alot of the good stuff. i cant post any more its all be locked or blocked pending investigations.
    Last edited by Chris Windblade; 07-26-2011 at 23:01.
    Get the latest infodarkfallonline.com/uw/
    If you have account issues, please send an email to noaccount@aventurine.gr - This will create a support ticket directly to help Aventurine track your issue and resolve it.

Latest Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Shaehl View Post
    Conservative in Europe is Liberal in US. Unless the news agency already took that into account when they reported.
    Not sure it boils down to simply that. On economics maybe. left and right in most countries is more related specially to factors in that country and less on comparatives abroad.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by doomahx View Post
    Depends on the context.

If there is a camp that teaches about politics as a whole then no I don’t find that very disturbing at all. There are a lot of kids out there who want to pursue politics when they grow up. Seeing as how there are almost zero political classes in elementary or high school a camp geared towards kids with that interest could be beneficial. Much like space camp for kids who are interested in being astronauts or science camp for kids that are interested in science.

Same with religion, I was hardcore into Greek and roman mythology when I was a kid, I would have loved to go to a camp where they taught about all of the old religions simply to learn about them. I am in no way religious nor do I follow a religion but I always thought it was an extremely interesting topic. I think you have something like Jesus Camp in mind though, that is definitely disturbing.
    K... well their aren't camps (not to my knowledge and certainly not the type he was talking about) that simply exist to teach you cool fantasy stories about various religions. They are indoctrination camps, and yes, they are just as if not way more disturbing than the one in Norway.

5000+

indoctrination camps?

like ill turn into a husk or something? lol

but seriously.. wow what a tool. guys like this need to seriously have a heart attack but i think glen beck looks pretty healthy so that won't happen for a long time.
    Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

10,000+ Long term follower

delete
    Who/what is the "anti-tax, anti-immigration" movement and where did Beck endorse their camps? I still see no contradiction so the OP is still unclear.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    99% of human resource offices are paid for by grants (non-tax dollars).

Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Obviously all this in the US...the country where a fanatical worship of science has replaced any true religious sense or any balanced perception of LIFE

7000+

Depends on the context.

If there is a camp that teaches about politics as a whole then no I don’t find that very disturbing at all. There are a lot of kids out there who want to pursue politics when they grow up. Seeing as how there are almost zero political classes in elementary or high school a camp geared towards kids with that interest could be beneficial. Much like space camp for kids who are interested in being astronauts or science camp for kids that are interested in science.

Same with religion, I was hardcore into Greek and roman mythology when I was a kid, I would have loved to go to a camp where they taught about all of the old religions simply to learn about them. I am in no way religious nor do I follow a religion but I always thought it was an extremely interesting topic. I think you have something like Jesus Camp in mind though, that is definitely disturbing.
    what's different between a jesus camp and a greek mythology camp? Nothing. You would have liked to go because it interested you. What if the kid is interested in Jesus? As long as he's not forced to go, who the fuck cares?

Join us on Twitch or on our forums!

10,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok Delrhe View Post
    what's different between a jesus camp and a greek mythology camp? Nothing. You would have liked to go because it interested you. What if the kid is interested in Jesus? As long as he's not forced to go, who the fuck cares?
    All children have religion forced on them, not a single one is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Who/what is the "anti-tax, anti-immigration" movement and where did Beck endorse their camps? I still see no contradiction so the OP is still unclear.
    I think they were referring to the Tampa Liberty School.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/educati...r-camp/1175119

I believe it's part of beck's 9/12 project.

http://the912-project.com/

10,000+ Long term follower

9/12 is Beck's?

Didn't know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    99% of human resource offices are paid for by grants (non-tax dollars).