Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
    1000+

Default 300k house for 16 bucks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpqKI...layer_embedded

lold hard and that woman is so jealous and mad
    Last edited by Ghias; 07-22-2011 at 12:39.
    2012: AV creates classes
    2013: Forums agree: 3 out of 4 classes are op

Banned EU1 Player

Nicely done by the black man... The others are just jealous

7000+ EU1 Player

The more you know...

Also lol@ the jealous white people

5000+

holy shit that bitch was butthurt

too fucking bad

dude ganked the house from right under their noses
    they were too busy sniffing each others ass hairs to pay attention to the abandoned 300k home
    Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

1000+

Leave it to a black man to figure out how to legally steal a $300k house.
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Quote Originally Posted by Rimayven View Post
    Leave it to a black man to figure out how to legally steal a $300k house.
    "Leave it to a black man to find out how to legally steal a house.
    Cd7up 1 hour ago 11" was that you or Deja Vu?

We bought Manhattan for 24 Dollars from Indians; they don't cry as much as that Woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by dolic123 View Post
    This asshat LSPS (or whatever it is) has been posting.

Guy needs to be banned ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by LPSP View Post
    We bought Manhattan for 24 Dollars from Indians; they don't cry as much as that Woman.
    Until you throw a piece of trash on the side of the highway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    nacitar has never used any (to my knowledge) exploit maneuvers, glitches, and/or bugs... He has always been adamant in his ways, ... having been totally legit since launch, a feat many of us have failed.

12,000+

Smart man what can I say the butt hurt woman just made it priceless.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"

Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

I hope the neighbors attempt to force him from the property, so he can take advantage of the castle doctrine.
    http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2559/zebrahitlerie8.gif
    "Do not kick poor Spike, for he is old and weak and cannot harm you."
    Killer 86%/Explorer 73%/Achiever 20%/Socializer 20%
    Previously playing Shadowbane with The Crimson Brotherhood

Guess this will happen alot more now that the news are talking about the law. I know I would do it if I lived in the US.

Me naked

Quote Originally Posted by fhrafnsson View Post
    You don't always have to run faster than the ganker. Running faster than your friend is often good enough.

Hmm... since he has to wait 3 years, I wonder. It says he currently has no running water or electricity, but it didn't say if he could get it. IIRC, you have to own the home to get it turned on, right? Owned might not be the right word, considering w/ a mortgage you don't really "own" it. So wouldn't that mean he'll have to live there for three years without either of those services? I had my home built a year ago and I'm pretty sure that's how it works, but I was rushing through all the paperwork like a mad man so I don't really know.
    Last edited by Abaratican; 07-22-2011 at 15:36.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    nacitar has never used any (to my knowledge) exploit maneuvers, glitches, and/or bugs... He has always been adamant in his ways, ... having been totally legit since launch, a feat many of us have failed.

2000+

Neighbors are just mad they didn't think of it themselves.
    ~Greatness Incarnate~

Quote Originally Posted by Abaratican View Post
    Hmm... since he has to wait 3 years, I wonder. It says he currently has no running water or electricity, but it didn't say if he could get it. IIRC, you have to own the home to get it turned on, right? Owned might not be the right word, considering w/ a mortgage you don't really "own" it. So wouldn't that mean he'll have to live there for three years without either of those services? I had my home built a year ago and I'm pretty sure that's how it works, but I was rushing through all the paperwork like a mad man so I don't really know.
    Why dont he just get a generator so he can make food and things like that?

Me naked

Quote Originally Posted by fhrafnsson View Post
    You don't always have to run faster than the ganker. Running faster than your friend is often good enough.

Banned EU1 Player

Also he could ask the friendly neighbours. They will probably gladly help him if he needs anything

I was thinking this too.

Still, even if he couldn't, he could get a few solar cell panels, as well as a small generator, so he could use the stove at least. No running water sucks though.. but hell, technically if he toughs it out he's earning 100,000$ per year for it. He could just sell the house after three years then if he wanted to. Badass man.

Well played sir.

Yummy.