Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1

    Default US Airways, saggy pants not allowed but lingerie is ok!

    This shit is too funny. Apparently you aren't allowed to fly on US airways with saggy pants but dressing in purple lingerie is acceptable.

    I know some people have a problem with fox, I have provided a separate link so people don't have to go against their morals and click on an "evil" fox link.

    http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news...rways-06242011

    http://www.thestar.com/news/world/ar...pants-not?bn=1

    So forumfall? What say ye? Would you rather sit next to a man in saggy pants or purple lingerie?


    I must say the way the saggy pants dude acted was completely out of line but i just can't fathom why lingerie man wasn't asked to cover up. Are saggy pants really that much more offensive than a dude in lingerie?
    Last edited by doomahx; 07-14-2011 at 15:10.

  2. #2

    Default

    It's nice to see that people are starting to take the piss out of TSA-regulations etc...
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

  3. #3
    Banned Ziegler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doomahx View Post
    So forumfall? What say ye? Would you rather sit next to a man in saggy pants or purple lingerie?


    I must say the way the saggy pants dude acted was completely out of line but i just can't fathom why lingerie man wasn't asked to cover up. Are saggy pants really that much more offensive than a dude in lingerie?
    depends....since most male stewardesses....are gay...I can see why they didnt give the lingerie guy any guff.........and he's white too I assume and the baggy guy is black....it's a racist thang you know.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziegler View Post
    depends....since most male stewardesses....are gay...I can see why they didnt give the lingerie guy any guff.........and he's white too I assume and the baggy guy is black....it's a racist thang you know.
    Hah, the steward thing never occurred to me. Think i may have to test out a thong next time i am on a plane. Maybe i will get a free drink.
    Last edited by doomahx; 07-14-2011 at 18:07.

  5. #5
    5000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA, Minnesota
    Posts
    5,999

    Default

    I wish I flew so I could do a bunch of stupid shit while going through the TSA molestations. I'd probably be added to the no-fly list after a few times because I'd just keep escalating until it went to far.
    Frumpy Lump's rage
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    He said consumers make jobs appear. Let him explain how that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    I've done shit you probably would faint from even thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    At least I get to fuck.
    http://www.twitch.tv/makestro

  6. #6
    8000+ Long term follower Tenebrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doomahx View Post
    This shit is too funny. Apparently you aren't allowed to fly on US airways with saggy pants but dressing in purple lingerie is acceptable.
    Of course. One is merely a moral hazard, whereas the other is a safety hazard. You can hide all sorts of shit in baggy pants that you can't stuff unseen into a pair of panties.

    Plus, let's face it - I'd much rather skimpy lingerie become the norm on planes than ghetto-ass baggy jeans. Granted, men wearing lingerie kind of sucks, you've just gotta take the bad with the good.
    Last edited by Tenebrion; 07-14-2011 at 19:28.

    Enchanting Information

    Darkfall : It needs more cows
    -Lord Tenebrion
    The Mercenary Merchant :
    Most Powerful Man In Agon.

  7. #7
    Banned Ziegler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrion View Post
    Plus, let's face it - I'd much rather skimpy lingerie become the norm on planes than ghetto-ass baggy jeans. Granted, men wearing lingerie kind of sucks, you've just gotta take the bad with the good.
    dont lie...you got a Victoria Secrets outfit and fishnets you are just dying to wear out in public in peach pump stilletto heels.

  8. #8
    5000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA, Minnesota
    Posts
    5,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziegler View Post
    dont lie...you got a Victoria Secrets outfit and fishnets you are just dying to wear out in public in peach pump stilletto heels.
    I dunno what's more gay, the mental picture or the fact your description was so detailed.
    Frumpy Lump's rage
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    He said consumers make jobs appear. Let him explain how that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    I've done shit you probably would faint from even thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    At least I get to fuck.
    http://www.twitch.tv/makestro

  9. #9
    10,000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doomahx View Post
    I must say the way the saggy pants dude acted was completely out of line but i just can't fathom why lingerie man wasn't asked to cover up. Are saggy pants really that much more offensive than a dude in lingerie?
    Where did you find anything about "the way the saggy pants dude acted"? I saw nothing in either link suggesting that he acted in an inappropriate manner.

    Saggy dude should end up w/ a few mil of US Air's money and USAir should implement a dress code. There's no reason to expose people to something so disgusting as that guy in blue lingerie. And the dress code would eliminate a lot of riffraff from flights. I enjoyed flying a lot more when it was expensive and people that flew dressed appropriately.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    99% of human resource offices are paid for by grants (non-tax dollars).

  10. #10
    10,000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrion View Post
    Of course. One is merely a moral hazard, whereas the other is a safety hazard. You can hide all sorts of shit in baggy pants that you can't stuff unseen into a pair of panties.
    Horseshit. He already cleared security. He was accosted on the plane. There was no security threat.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    99% of human resource offices are paid for by grants (non-tax dollars).

  11. #11
    Banned Ziegler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Makestro View Post
    I dunno what's more gay, the mental picture or the fact your description was so detailed.
    Well...it is my computer background pic......Tene didnt send you one too?

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Where did you find anything about "the way the saggy pants dude acted"? I saw nothing in either link suggesting that he acted in an inappropriate manner.

    Saggy dude should end up w/ a few mil of US Air's money and USAir should implement a dress code. There's no reason to expose people to something so disgusting as that guy in blue lingerie. And the dress code would eliminate a lot of riffraff from flights. I enjoyed flying a lot more when it was expensive and people that flew dressed appropriately.
    I could have sworn that I read he was getting loud with the flight attendants after agreeing to pull up his pants. I believe he was carrying something with both hands and told them he was going to pull them up after he got to his seat, then when they inquired he started arguing with them. I would have been pissed too but I think it's in poor taste to agree to do something and then throw a shit fit about it when you are asked to actually do it.

    I do agree the whole situation is stupid if they don't have an actual dress code though.

  13. #13
    8000+ Long term follower Tenebrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Horseshit. He already cleared security. He was accosted on the plane. There was no security threat.
    The guys that crashed into the twin towers had also cleared security.

    Yeah, that's right. Something to think about.

    Enchanting Information

    Darkfall : It needs more cows
    -Lord Tenebrion
    The Mercenary Merchant :
    Most Powerful Man In Agon.

  14. #14
    10,000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrion View Post
    The guys that crashed into the twin towers had also cleared security.

    Yeah, that's right. Something to think about.
    Because they were allowed on the plane w/ box cutters..............

    Had nothing to do w/ hiding something. Try thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    99% of human resource offices are paid for by grants (non-tax dollars).

  15. #15
    5000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA, Minnesota
    Posts
    5,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Because they were allowed on the plane w/ box cutters..............

    Had nothing to do w/ hiding something. Try thinking.
    Is that a box cutters in your pants or are you just happy to see me?
    Frumpy Lump's rage
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    He said consumers make jobs appear. Let him explain how that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    I've done shit you probably would faint from even thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    At least I get to fuck.
    http://www.twitch.tv/makestro

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •