Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    2000+
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wedged in a Midget
    Posts
    2,773

    Default Woman Dies of Allergic Reaction After Sex With Dog

    http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktl...0,322331.story


    The mother of four fell ill after the incident and was rushed to Limerick hospital where she died from a severe allergic reaction to the sex.

  2. #2
    1000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,653

    Default

    yup. no headlines about nuclear power plant in france exploding.

    (did that even happen in france?)

    oh yeah and inb4
    doggy style
    hairy situation
    she liked it woof
    K9 jelly
    etc
    E M P E R O R

  3. #3
    8000+ Long term follower Tenebrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,729

    Default

    Well, at least my favorite fetish is actually making headlines.

    That's a plus. I guess.

    Enchanting Information

    Darkfall : It needs more cows
    -Lord Tenebrion
    The Mercenary Merchant :
    Most Powerful Man In Agon.

  4. #4
    8000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    8,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrion View Post
    Well, at least my favorite fetish is actually making headlines.

    That's a plus. I guess.
    ? I always thought your favorite fetish was fat guys in spandex

    That's why I thought you liked me so much.
    Last edited by Jedicake; 07-10-2011 at 02:11.

  5. #5
    15,000+ Niburu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EzooL View Post
    oh yeah and inb4
    doggy style
    Why do you hate me

    And yes it was in france
    Last edited by Niburu; 07-10-2011 at 02:42.
    Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Playing Darkfall is the most fun I've ever had on a computer with my pants zipped up and both hands on the desk.

  6. #6
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    778

    Default

    I had all sorts of "lawl" coming to my head when I read that.
    Servers will go down at 3AM GMT and stay down for 5 hours. We confirmed that the new controllers cleared customs and are in the data center.
    Sorry we mistook the EU and the NA server.

  7. #7
    2000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EzooL View Post
    yup. no headlines about nuclear power plant in france exploding.

    (did that even happen in france?)

    oh yeah and inb4
    doggy style
    hairy situation
    she liked it woof
    K9 jelly
    etc
    all of those are pretty funny lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Laenih View Post
    There will be no more spiky nipples.
    EU-1 Romulus X (Deleted)
    NA-1 Ausei Yeyo (Active)

  8. #8
    1000+
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    Hoooolyyyy shiiit.


    That's got to be the most hilarious, yet sad thing I've read in a long time.


    She was a mother of four people. I don't know if they were young or grown up or what... either way it's pretty horrible.


    And how the hell are you allergic to dog penis? Or was it the sperm? That's got to be the most horrible way to die.

  9. #9
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    So what happens if a dog cums inside a woman?

    Does the sperm just die? Or can it not penetrate the egg?

  10. #10
    1000+
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    So what happens if a dog cums inside a woman?

    Does the sperm just die? Or can it not penetrate the egg?
    It would be like squirting a very thick salt and water mixture into her. The dogs sperm is not compatible with human eggs, so nothing would happen.

  11. #11
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    It would be like squirting a very thick salt and water mixture into her. The dogs sperm is not compatible with human eggs, so nothing would happen.
    I know nothing happens as far as a woman getting pregnant. But there is still sperm and it's still in a vagina. So I was wondering about what does happen.

  12. #12

    Default

    WHY IS THERE NO VIDEo?!?!?!
    Last edited by Orolt Lifebring; 07-10-2011 at 09:05.
    Oldish Darkfall Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Kubalay View Post
    Optimize graphics by 1000%
    Game development is so eazy, you just gotta optimize those graphics by 1000%.

  13. #13
    3000+ nizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,322

    Default

    The incident happened in 2008 and the dog has been held in custody since.
    Poor dog. Does he have a lawyer yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Obviously all this in the US...the country where a fanatical worship of science has replaced any true religious sense or any balanced perception of LIFE

  14. #14
    3000+
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Annemasse, France
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    Darwin award, right there.
    STYRR CHIPATAMA
    [PWNOGRAPHY]

    France's finest


  15. #15
    5000+
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    5,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    Hoooolyyyy shiiit.


    That's got to be the most hilarious, yet sad thing I've read in a long time.


    She was a mother of four people. I don't know if they were young or grown up or what... either way it's pretty horrible.


    And how the hell are you allergic to dog penis? Or was it the sperm? That's got to be the most horrible way to die.
    Pretty dumb thing massively expose yourself suddenly to a new allergen if you have known allergies. Some people are actually allergic to (human) sperm. Although "she died from a severe allergic reaction to the sex." doesn't even imply that it was the dog that was the problem. Might have been other allergens involved like rubber, drugs or even something the guy or the dog ate or was covered in she was allergic to.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •