Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    I dont watch national news. This time of year is big for thunder storms, tornadoes etc so I keep it on a local channel almost 24/7 when I am home, keeping an eye on the weather. I only watch national news, CNN etc, if something big were to happen.
    and read The Drudge Report

To all you people wondering how he finds this stuff...it isnt anything special, it's the Drudge report. That's all...no big mystery or concern needed.

5000+

I personally think it's funny, instead of getting myself suspended again I'll just leave it at that.
    Frumpy Lump's rage
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    He said consumers make jobs appear. Let him explain how that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    I've done shit you probably would faint from even thinking
    At least I get to fuck.
    http://www.twitch.tv/makestro

Quote Originally Posted by Ziegler View Post

To all you people wondering how he finds this stuff...it isnt anything special, it's the Drudge report. That's all...no big mystery or concern needed.
    Meh, the drudge report was decent a few years ago, now it just regurgitates as much trash as any other mainstream shit.

Lost his teeth when he started making money, now just another shill for the puppetmaster that manipulates all media.

Shocking how 'standard' news venues have nothing better to do than talk about Tiger Woods dick or other useless tawdry shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    Meh, the drudge report was decent a few years ago, now it just regurgitates as much trash as any other mainstream shit.

Lost his teeth when he started making money, now just another shill for the puppetmaster that manipulates all media.

Shocking how 'standard' news venues have nothing better to do than talk about Tiger Woods dick or other useless tawdry shit.
    It's not that they don't have anything better to do, they go where the money is. They just report what most people want to hear. If they weren't getting fuckloads of viewers they wouldn't be getting advertising money, if they weren't getting advertising money they would change. Do you really think most people care about important shit? No.
    Last edited by doomahx; 06-29-2011 at 17:12.

10,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Ziegler View Post

Drudge is one but I use others as well. Its not that hard to find news out there if you look.

Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    Drudge is one but I use others as well. Its not that hard to find news out there if you look.
    I'd actually appreciate if you would list all of the sites you frequent, as you certainly run across more 'actual news' than I do with my casual attempts at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post

I havent noticed a difference at all....

It's still just a page full of links to other news articles and sites. Everything from Huffington post to NYT, to Al jazeera to Daily Mail. What's funny is read his site in the morning and listen to the conservative talk shows....I swear if Drudge went off line, they'd not have a single story to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Adûn_East View Post
    lol Philadelphia, my home sweet home. Funny reading this shit and the places and knowing I traverse them all the time. I'll let you guys know if I run into any hooligans in my travels. I hope your prayers are with me, OT!
    In west Philadelphia born and raised
    At the mall is where I spent most of my days
    Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
    Grabbing some coffee, sittin' on a stool
    When a few hundred guys, they were up to no good
    Started muggin' people in my neighbourhood

5000+

hahaha. i live in a philly suburb in jersey, but visit the city all the time. ill tell you what, if some dumb bitch punched my gf, she'd be breathing out of a new 9mm hole in her chest.

and instead of getting banned again, ill just say it has everything to do with race, and nothing to do with socio economic situations, because other races are just as bad off in that area but you don't see any hispanic or middle-easterners mug shots.
    Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

Quote Originally Posted by zato`1 View Post
    and instead of getting banned again, ill just say it has everything to do with race, and nothing to do with socio economic situations, because other races are just as bad off in that area but you don't see any hispanic or middle-easterners mug shots.
    Are you inferring Hispanics and middle-easterners aren't committing crimes in that area?
    Last edited by doomahx; 06-29-2011 at 21:56.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by doomahx View Post
    Are you inferring Hispanics and middle-easterners aren't committing crimes in Philadelphia?
    i am inferring that they are not in groups of 50-100 robbing people for their cellphones and mcdonalds money.

i am inferring that they are not in groups of 50-100 robbing people for their cellphones and mcdonalds money.
    Ah, so they just haven't caught on yet. Other criminals are just behind the curve.

5000+

and instead of getting banned again, ill just say it has everything to do with race
    damn nazi forum mods and cracking down on the truth
    Frumpy Lump's rage
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    He said consumers make jobs appear. Let him explain how that happens.
    I've done shit you probably would faint from even thinking
    At least I get to fuck.
    http://www.twitch.tv/makestro

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by doomahx View Post
    Ah, so they just haven't caught on yet. Other criminals are just behind the curve.
    more like other criminals don't need a group of 100 people to rob you for your cellphone. these kids are nothing but hooligans and are only using their numerical advantage to scare and intimidate people. there's plenty of real criminals in PA, trust me, ive had my car stolen and recovered with a quarter kilo of columbian cocaine stitched in the seats.

these stories will stop when they fuck with the wrong person and get shot. you won't see these stories happening somewhere like georgia or any racist state, because the people that live there aren't pussies, and frequently walk around locked and loaded.

theyre preying on the liberal bleeding heart pussies that can't stand up for themselves and probably have NEVER stood up for themselves at ANY point in their lives.

like i said, these attacks will end as soon as they encounter some crazy asshole like EE whose just been waiting for the day to come when he can mow down a crowd of punks.

it will be an epic news story when it happens. i will laugh in disdain at the deceased for their stupidity and congratulate the shooter.

theyre preying on the liberal bleeding heart pussies that can't stand up for themselves and probably have NEVER stood up for themselves at ANY point in their lives.

You have to be on drugs. I can't believe you are actually drawing a comparison between ones political affiliation and their ability to stand up for themselves. Some of the baddest mother fuckers i've known have been liberal, people that won't think twice about breaking someone kneecaps. What next? Are you going to claim republicans are better at baseball while democrats are better cellists?
    Last edited by doomahx; 06-29-2011 at 22:22.