Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Darktide
    Posts
    975

    Default WFAS: Epic Kill Shots Video & Commentary

    A series of epic kill shots in the WFAS Siege Mode server US_WK_Siege.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZORRX7GKKac

  2. #2
    4000+
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,490

    Default

    Nobody gives a shit.

    M&B was designed for singleplayer, thus multiplayer takes no skill.

    Fucking spambot should be banned.

  3. #3
    3000+ nizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobii View Post
    M&B was designed for singleplayer, thus multiplayer takes no skill.
    Shut up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Obviously all this in the US...the country where a fanatical worship of science has replaced any true religious sense or any balanced perception of LIFE

  4. #4
    Normal User Rhasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Out of the blue!
    Posts
    743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rippertm View Post
    A series of epic kill shots in the WFAS Siege Mode server US_WK_Siege.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZORRX7GKKac
    It looks like loads of fun, nice video.

  5. #5

    Default

    Saw you the other day, thanks for doing a video on our wK server. We are mostly a warband clan but our fire and sword server is so popular that some of us are giving it some extended playtime.

  6. #6
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Darktide
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Saw you the other day, thanks for doing a video on our wK server. We are mostly a warband clan but our fire and sword server is so popular that some of us are giving it some extended playtime.
    Thanks Diggler, was a great time, you guys have a great server and a bunch of super cool players. I'll be on there more.

    @bobii This isn't spam, this is posted in Off-Topic discussions because it's another game, and it indeed takes skill, granted that's something you prolly don't have so I won't venture any further.

  7. #7
    1000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DICKSACLAND
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    Mike Tyson would indeed be proud.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=387153&date  line=1267300814

    Quote Originally Posted by radicalhit View Post
    Being an asian, my hair naturally forms the bruce lee haircut.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobii View Post
    Nobody gives a shit.

    M&B was designed for singleplayer, thus multiplayer takes no skill.

    Fucking spambot should be banned.
    You sound pretty angry. Maybe MnB multiplayer isn't your cup of tea. I entirely understand your post then.

    Other then that, most of us are capable of playing the mulitplayer and enjoy it. Thanks for the link ripper.

  9. #9
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    423

    Default

    you got me to buy wfas and ive been loving it so far... thanks
    Sirius Lee

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •