Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Normal User

Default No Homepage News since 2009

Guys there hasn't been any homepage news since 2009!

Let's discuss why this may be, and what Aventurine can possibly do to remedy the problem!

6000+ Long term follower

They had a sprint meeting about 2 years ago on this topic and solution is in the pipeline, but no details or ETA can be discussed. There was a presentation of the updated webpage at that meeting and it was amazing, though.
    Last edited by Falokis; 06-19-2011 at 05:07.

game hasn't change since then, bro.

no, I'm kidding. Who cares..

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyMan View Post
    game hasn't change since then, bro.
    Truth.

www.DarkfallCE.webs.com
    The Champion of Regional Banking
    Quote Originally Posted by rbeck View Post
    Clap clap, Zaffax for president. The DF:UW that Zaffax is talking about is the one that I want to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoyl View Post
    No, it isn't.
    If you have a post or a suggestion try actually writing it out in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by kizzay View Post

Let's discuss why this may be, and what Aventurine can possibly do to remedy the problem!

This is ridiculous. Now the customers shall do the marketing? Because we know so well what is going on at AV's? I am now just waiting for Tasos asking us for our estimation for the expansions ETA .....

Sherd Nazeer

Quote Originally Posted by sherd View Post
    i am now just waiting for tasos asking us for our estimation for the expansions eta .....

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Umki Bloodsoul View Post
    I used to be one of those guys who woul get irritated when people would post shit about the game dying, or other bs. But really, I am losing hope. I have had hope now since release but their lack of communication and shit is really making me think otherwise. I just moved to the US server and really I dont see too many people left and I know where to look for population. I always see the same people now. Hardly any new faces that stick around. I won't go as far as saying the game is dead yet, but soon I fear unless they get their heads out of their asses. I don't think people would be too upset if they would at least give us better communication. But if they keep letting things go the way they are, this game will die. Frustrating.

Normal User

Lol woops. And as soon as I post the last msg, I go to the blog and see an update posted on the 17th.... Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Falokis View Post
    They had a sprint meeting about 2 years ago on this topic and solution is in the pipeline, but no details or ETA can be discussed. There was a presentation of the updated webpage at that meeting and it was amazing, though.
    lol
    Last edited by Pallist; 06-19-2011 at 14:23.

4000+

http://www.darkfallonline.com/news/

No moar animated dragon q_q

People going to the website and curious about the game are probably immediately turned off by no new official website news for 2 years. They most likely assume the website is defunc and the game dead. It's common sense, when I visit a website, I gear it's current relevance by how frequently and recently it's been updated. The fact that AV doesn't see that is *mind boggling*.
    Last edited by Famer Joe; 06-19-2011 at 17:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Falokis View Post
    I lol'd

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Famer Joe View Post
    People going to the website and curious about the game are probably immediately turned off by no new official website news for 2 years. They most likely assume the website is defunc and the game dead. It's common sense, when I visit a website, I gear it's current relevance by how frequently and recently it's been updated. The fact that AV doesn't see that is *mind boggling*.
    Dont you worry, they are in the process of "streamlining" it. As everything.

AV doesnt fail, AV streamlines.

Quote Originally Posted by Famer Joe View Post
    darkfall is a money laundering for norwegian maffia

there is a reason why they dont advertise ever and state that we have 100 000 active subs on both servers

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by kizzay View Post

Clearly this game is dieing and wont pass next year