Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Default somthing scary and already on its way

check this out and has been going on since 1992 most states have already passed this. and many parts to this have already been passed and is under way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h-lT...layer_embedded

very scary.

also more info here
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/is-t...is-not-hidden/

UPDATE: SIgned into law 6-9-2011 Agenda 21 goes federal http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/DCPD-20...-201100431.pdf
    Last edited by Chris Windblade; 06-22-2011 at 21:05.
    Get the latest infodarkfallonline.com/uw/
    If you have account issues, please send an email to noaccount@aventurine.gr - This will create a support ticket directly to help Aventurine track your issue and resolve it.

Latest Videos

1000+

Sorry but that wildlands project looks awesome........... like half the US would be "Wilderness to Wildland"

...so probably the best, worst case scenario I've heard about for a while....

gov already can take your land through eminent domain, nothing new there.

and your ok with that ? hmm so according to you they can go ahead and take your money you earn and tell you sorry have to live in a cardboard box. oh and fyi if you cross the boundry of this wild land you go to prison and are fine to the limit of the law. oh and by the way it has already happened..

also if you look in china they are already setting up for this as well with there several ghost cities they are building like mad. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/reve...-ghost-cities/

but what ever i am sure your all for this too. i guess we should all just be slaves and told what to do too. guess your not so much in to freedom or the American way of life.
    If you have account issues, please send an email to noaccount@aventurine.gr - This will create a support ticket directly to help Aventurine track your issue and resolve it.

Latest Videos

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Windblade View Post
    and your ok with that ? hmm so according to you they can go ahead and take your money you earn and tell you sorry have to live in a cardboard box. oh and fyi if you cross the boundry of this wild land you go to prison and are fine to the limit of the law. oh and by the way it has already happened..

but what ever i am sure your all for this too. i guess we should all just be slaves and told what to do too. guess your not so much in to freedom or the American way of life.
    Eminent domain requires you to be paid the market value of your house. I'd prefer it to be twice the market value, but its not just them taking it from you.

8000+ Long term follower Tenebrion's Avatar

In this thread: Tin foil.

Enchanting Information

Darkfall : It needs more cows
    -Lord Tenebrion
    The Mercenary Merchant :
    Most Powerful Man In Agon.

Cliffs? TLDW? Please?

Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

I don't think you all comprehend the explosive action this has on your life i bet your city is part of this movement and you don't even know whats going on.

You better start doing your homework because by the time you figure out whats coming its going to be to late....

http://www.scribd.com/doc/41229035/A...edom-Advocates

here is some more info if you check out the link for iclei and check out the city list i bet your city or county is on that list if its not you may want to get active on stopping this from happening. it starts with something small like food or land soon it will be them telling you just how to live. in every aspects of you life...
    Last edited by Chris Windblade; 06-18-2011 at 00:29.

Latest Videos

1000+ US1 Player

http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/04-108.ZO.html

Eminent Domain was stealth buffed a couple years ago. Learn it love it live it.
    Kol Taggar

4000+

herp derppppp

politics and other dumb USA crap shouldn't be allowed on these forums, like 20 threads every day.

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT Storgata 6 ROAD, ANYONE PLAY DARKFALL ON THAT ROAD? COME OVER TO MY HOUSE HAUHEUAUAEHUEHU
    Last edited by bobii; 06-18-2011 at 00:49.

bobii this is not a American thing only hope you know that.. its about world power. its about global agenda see in the end when they govern the hole world they will still say that emission are to high and will eventual start to decrease the population in the name of global warming.

and Fyi global warming has been proven by many nations to be a hoax and that all the numbers given by the global warming summit to be false..

Latest Videos

4000+

this is not a American thing only
    Only americans spam about american-only shit every day in off-topic.

Sure, I can copypasta news here from my country every day, but since there are no moderators from my country, I'd just get banned.

1000+

bobii this is not a American thing only hope you know that.. its about world power. its about global agenda see in the end when they govern the hole world they will still say that emission are to high and will eventual start to decrease the population in the name of global warming.

and Fyi global warming has been proven by many nations to be a hoax and that all the numbers given by the global warming summit to be false..
    There's this guy named Glenn Beck I bet you'd love.

Normal User US1 Player

probably like alex jones better.. he lives in the same city as your guy in your video too.. :P

WWIII.. Sweet. http://www.infowars.com/obama-launching-world-war-iii/

there is this thing called freedom ever here of it?

i bet you don't care to loose it till its gone. then i wounder what you will do.

heh its amazing to me just how much people really don't care. i can see why things like this agenda 21 gets past.

You know back in the old days things like this would be considered to be treason and would be handled by death. how laxed we have become. thinking how nice it is to sit back eat a fat cheese burger and play video games.

so many people keep saying this will never happen people will not let this happen BUt it is happing and it has been going on for years. and now its a ball that is rolling faster and faster.

But what ever sorry that i care for my kids and my country.

Latest Videos

8000+ Long term follower Tenebrion's Avatar

Has anyone even figured out what the fuck this thread is about yet?

Enchanting Information

Darkfall : It needs more cows
    -Lord Tenebrion
    The Mercenary Merchant :
    Most Powerful Man In Agon.