Hybrid View

Banned

Default Anonymous: "the plan" is now live. Phase 1: Initiated. War

5000+

60,000 views in 24 hours but theyre ready to change the world

its happening brah... really.
    Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

Michael Jackson is going to resurrect and B&J Ice-Cream will become free.
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

Been a while since they've acted this way. Interesting nonetheless. Something new to look forward to.
    Irenor Rainstone
    "Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

I'm not sure how they plan on keeping everyones attention for 5 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrin
    The hyped abomination has been slain by the hand of the righteous—let it rot in the pit of death and decay that it has prepared for itself.
    Official Human Advocate

I'm 1.000 in World Wars...

That video was bad.

"Are you a dreamer?"

"No I'm just sad cause cause I'm overweight"

"Wanna join Al-Qaeda?"

"Sure, might as well."

Quote Originally Posted by bissen View Post
    Methinks world is primarily tired of boring people like these supposedly unravelling the great secrets and mysteries of how others think and life in general.

Sure it's probably a great discovery for them, having lived in their mom's basement for the past decade.

5 months....
    Looking at some time off to play some Skyrim?

Also I love how they're calling on all "street artists" to do the outdoory stuff for them...

Fucking rookies.
    Last edited by MrBungle; 06-17-2011 at 09:31.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    Methinks world is primarily tired of boring people like these supposedly unravelling the great secrets and mysteries of how others think and life in general.

Sure it's probably a great discovery for them, having lived in their mom's basement for the past decade.

5 months....
    Looking at some time off to play some Skyrim?

Also I love how they're calling on all "street artists" to do the outdoory stuff for them...

Fucking rookies.
    Street artists have been sharing vague messages of fighting the system for decades. Next video they will record a bunch of street art 5 years old and claim they inspired it with "the plan".

Based on what little Anonymous has attempted in the past it's usually far more specific because vague bullshit is hard to support. Their internal disputes are based on the details like "why am I doing this? What is the goal?"

I suspect "the plan" wont go far because the foundation is weak. You'll get the same truther nutjobs the internet has always had and most Anonymous participants will ignore "the plan".

Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    Street artists have been sharing vague messages of fighting the system for decades. Next video they will record a bunch of street art 5 years old and claim they inspired it with "the plan".

Based on what little Anonymous has attempted in the past it's usually far more specific because vague bullshit is hard to support. Their internal disputes are based on the details like "why am I doing this? What is the goal?"

I suspect "the plan" wont go far because the foundation is weak. You'll get the same truther nutjobs the internet has always had and most Anonymous participants will ignore "the plan".
    Their plan's from Medieval Times!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0_If-F0eXE

No mention of their end-game makes me skeptical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
    Unless you assume a God, the question of life’s purpose is meaningless.

1000+

..should just hack google and get this shit over with imo..
    AnarchAbolical Killers
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacevedo
    jajajajja , in my country "raja" is the name we give to the line formed by the ass cheeks :lmao:
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyraccoon
    That's actually pretty sexy.