Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Anonymous: "the plan" is now live. Phase 1: Initiated. War

5000+

60,000 views in 24 hours but theyre ready to change the world

its happening brah... really.
    Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

Michael Jackson is going to resurrect and B&J Ice-Cream will become free.
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

Been a while since they've acted this way. Interesting nonetheless. Something new to look forward to.
    Irenor Rainstone
    "Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

I'm not sure how they plan on keeping everyones attention for 5 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrin
    The hyped abomination has been slain by the hand of the righteous—let it rot in the pit of death and decay that it has prepared for itself.
    Official Human Advocate

I'm 1.000 in World Wars...

That video was bad.

"Are you a dreamer?"

"No I'm just sad cause cause I'm overweight"

"Wanna join Al-Qaeda?"

"Sure, might as well."

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyMan View Post
    That video was bad.

"Are you a dreamer?"

"No I'm just sad cause cause I'm overweight"

"Wanna join Al-Qaeda?"

"Sure, might as well."
    it was not bad, it was just not for you. There point is in the message, not in "how pro are they in making movies".

if you were looking for a good movie, try to get some friends (buying, bribing, whatever works for u) and go to the cinema.

Tinfoil hatters now operating under the alias of Anonymous. How boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Obviously all this in the US...the country where a fanatical worship of science has replaced any true religious sense or any balanced perception of LIFE

As i posted on the video, i agree that "the system" is wrong on so many things, but i find it funny to say the less that they think there's some intelligent force behind it all, who tries to control us all. It's just a fucked up situation where some weird system coagulated itself due to the stupidness of people, and i'm all up to fight against it, but it's not a war and there's no physical enemy. The enemy is the stupidity of people who are within the system they created themselves.
    Oldish Darkfall Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Kubalay View Post
    Optimize graphics by 1000%
    Game development is so eazy, you just gotta optimize those graphics by 1000%.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Orolt Lifebring View Post
    As i posted on the video, i agree that "the system" is wrong on so many things, but i find it funny to say the less that they think there's some intelligent force behind it all, who tries to control us all. It's just a fucked up situation where some weird system coagulated itself due to the stupidness of people, and i'm all up to fight against it, but it's not a war and there's no physical enemy. The enemy is the stupidity of people who are within the system they created themselves.
    true, i dont believe it either that some individuals wanted it this way, but i do believe that some ppl like the situation and dont want to change it, so against those they "fight" ..

its just that humans are afraid of change, so someone has to force it on them ..

1000+

Lulzsec >> Anonymous
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

8000+ Long term follower Tenebrion's Avatar

The last decade has clearly shown us that there are people who don't merely benefit from global degeneration and class warfare, but also actively pursue it.

I don't believe for even a second that the complete and utter decay of the public education system in America, as a prime example, is the result of simple bumbling and nothing else. Likewise, I don't believe that the sorry state of politainment in America is the result of simple ignorance.

Enchanting Information

Darkfall : It needs more cows
    -Lord Tenebrion
    The Mercenary Merchant :
    Most Powerful Man In Agon.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutschi View Post
    it was not bad, it was just not for you. There point is in the message, not in "how pro are they in making movies".

if you were looking for a good movie, try to get some friends (buying, bribing, whatever works for u) and go to the cinema.
    Nah, it's more than that. They'll just do more damage to the average citizen than they will to any corporation or ruling power with their hair-brained scheme.

You don't change the world from behind a computer screen.

We'll just be left with an internet that is no longer free when the dust settles.

If they end not disrupting the normal flow of activity for the average citizen, and instead find some way to leak top secret documents detailing the elite's agenda, I may believe they have the right intentions. But until then, shutting down amazon.com doesn't do anything except frustrate well-meaning people.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyMan View Post
    Nah, it's more than that. They'll just do more damage to the average citizen than they will to any corporation or ruling power with their hair-brained scheme.

You don't change the world from behind a computer screen.

We'll just be left with an internet that is no longer free when the dust settles.

If they end not disrupting the normal flow of activity for the average citizen, and instead find some way to leak top secret documents detailing the elite's agenda, I may believe they have the right intentions. But until then, shutting down amazon.com doesn't do anything except frustrate well-meaning people.
    qft

I lol at how naive folks with no names think DDOS strikes would save the world.
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Rimayven View Post
    Lulzsec >> Anonymous
    th3j35t3r > both